You're not holding PFR?

Gee, guess you'll just have to stay poor then

>10k PFR for passive income from trust node
>$250 usd worth of PFR for escrow node
>Only on ED and IDEX, devs working for other listings
>Currently correcting following today's pump

Probably your last chance to buy in before it crosses 1 USD. Then who knows what comes next

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
ethplorer.io/address/0xb3c7f4960eb2b99a5ce06db1592fe50df495edbf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

14k here wish I was all in but hella comfy, bought in at 8 cents

What is the tokens purpose?

Escrow services. Fiat to crypto and such

>Currently correcting following today's pump
It is?
CMC has the price as stable and I'm struggling to load ED so I can't see there.

What happened at ~50c? Was it a psycological barrier and enough people sold their 2×es off to stop growth? Or did whales or pajeet/depleters agree that 50 was the limit?

What do people think for today? Do the burgers need to wake up before PFR will start to move again?

it needs more news. The reason it mooned recently is cause trust node was confirmed

Broke through 60, dumped to 38 where I bought in again and now it's found a floor at 48. Might see a small dip but I highly doubt it will go below 40 with the traction this shit is getting

What does the token actually do? Why is it needed? What's the point?

Read the whitepaper

localbitcoins but better and safer
token holders get paid the fees and it pays out similar to Kucoin in that you will get the many different kinds of tokens that are traded.

The discord pump group where everyone makes money. Some more some less but everyone makes it!!!

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

pump and dumps are for fools

fuck off, brainlet

I'm not too impressed with the team, but who knows at this point. They seem to be inexperienced for a project this big.

>10k PFR for passive income from trust node
We don't know this yet. It hasn't been decided. They better make it 10k though or I'm dropping the project.

it's pretty certain it will be 10k. Most of the community is on board.

or 14k

pls just let me get one of dem trust nodes

>whitepaper written by a 4th grader
>website literally a localbitcoins clone

That's my point. They need to listen to the community that is making financial decisions based on what they implying. If they change the number at this point their trust will damaged.

Soo can I buy this already? Is this the right smart contract address?
ethplorer.io/address/0xb3c7f4960eb2b99a5ce06db1592fe50df495edbf

Multiple major red flags, why does the community manager use different names? Does he have something to hide?

Think I’d rather use FairX over this.

How does the fiat get into the system?

Name one other red flag.

lead developer looks like he's 12

so did vitalik kek

Yeah but I would never question a Thiel fellowship recipient

this team just looks underwhelming on all fronts. Where is the github for this project?

nm found the github

They work on bitbucket

Sure I’m on phone and my research has not been that extensive but:

> The quality of the whitepaper is extremely troubling.
> Large portion of telegram community (took a little peek was curious) members all seem to be highschool age and post memes most of the time.
> The team consists of the three members with no programming history. They have hired a Russian company that specializes in creating websites. Which is convenient because that is essentially what their product seems to be like.
> The github appears to be deserted.
> Lastly the pursuement of new exchanges. Either they don’t want/care to be listed or they don’t have the necessary funds. Either way it is huge red flag. They got accepted on Nextexchange untill you realize that it’s still in production and they are accepting all new coins.
In comparison: trumpcoin, putincoin, pepecash, tittiecoin all are listed on more exchanges than PFR

I know my research isn’t extensive but these are most of the reasons why I would use FairX over Payfair to cash out of the cryptogame

Your criticisms are valid but the white paper is being revised updated and finalized. And getting listed on other exchanges is beyond their control. To my knowledge most of their funds are time locked also so they have demonstrated dedication to the project. I don't think they need hotshot devs because I think this project is actually really simple. Of course this is all a huge risk but so is all of crypto.

That's hot.

The project is set to go live by february, so it wont be long till we see the truth.

>I don't think they need hotshot devs because I think this project is actually really simple.

Yeah man, a decentralized escrow/ p2p exchange payment portal involving millions of dollars in transactions is simple.