Sell me your alts!

Sell me your alts!

Also, I just realized that every time you buy any crypto, someone is selling it to you.
What happens if the bubble pops and we're stuck with ETH at $1,648,231 but can't cash out because nobody wants to buy them..?

jesus fucking christ

>I just realized that every time you buy any crypto, someone is selling it to you
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

If eth goes to 1 mil you wouldnt need to cash out

>we're stuck with ETH at $1,648,231 but can't cash out because nobody wants to buy them..?

are you 70IQ
if no one wants to buy them, the value is by definition $0
if it's at $1,648,231, it is because there are enough people willing to buy it at that price

seriously this requires a kindergarten tier grasp of economics

Ahahahahahhaha we have reached the final wave of fig newtons

THE BUBBLE IS REAL
ABANDON SHIP
ABANDON SHIP

>what is bait

>I just realized that every time you buy any crypto, someone is selling it to you

Wait. You mean another PERSON has to buy it? WTF. Lol, I just sell it back to the website.

jesus christ. That's literally how price is determined. If no one wants to buy from you at that price, the price fucking drops.

>I just realized that every time you buy any crypto, someone is selling it to you.

Op what do you look like hhahahahaha? please tell me you have no jawline or chin PLEASE

store of value

I THOUGHT I WAS BUYING IT FROM THE EXCHANGE!

I mean if ETH goes to $10,384,239 and crashes down to $2,239,481 and then no one wants to buy it anymore, we can't do anything with them anymore ..?

>and then no one wants to buy it anymore,
The guy just told you. If no one wants to buy it anymore the price will be fucking $0.00 ZERO!

>we're stuck with ETH at $1,648,231 but can't cash out because nobody wants to buy them

Thank you m8 for an epic laugh, you just made my day

>these are the people that give you cryptoadvice