ETH cup and handle incoming. Keep your fingers on the trigger for a breakout

ETH cup and handle incoming. Keep your fingers on the trigger for a breakout.

If everyone can see this is a C&H won't the current dip trigger a massive moon regardless if its really due to the C&H or not?

the gode ol' bendt little dipper lies ahead.

thread lightly

TA is 75% self fulfilling prophecy, so yes, if everybody believes in the cup and handle it will become real. Just be sure to buy AFTER the breakout, to not get JUSTed.

>Cup & handle
>Posts bullflag

IT WEN DOWN

NOW IT GO UPP

:DDDD

Eth/btc price is not budging
Eth is literally causing bitcoin to dump right now.

Singularity

ethereum is green in a sea of red

pretty impressive tbqh

The ETH market is more like a real market and not like some faggots during it out on a tiny altcoin exchange, the masses and whales adjusting the price have never heard of a cup and handle

If technical analysis actual drive asset allocation the economy would be in a much worse place, lol

100% this

only weak handed faggots aka day traders follow squiggly lines, zones and shit. whales are the chaddest of chads, they pump and dump as they please

Really id like to know who has a good handle on what influences the ETH price.

Has to be partially:
1. New money coming in through coinbase
a. I can’t buy a whole bitcoin let’s buy an ether (retards)
b. People who read about ethereum in the media or heard about it from a friend, otherwise they’d probably go with btc
c. People who only buy things that are going up
2. Traders who switch back into ether when they feel like altcoins are going down and bitcoin destabilization
3. People who want access to ERC-20 ICOs

Do we know who controls the market here? I’m literally only in ether because as a dumbass noob it seems like the most “risk off” thing to do besides fiat

But I’m basically all in ether so my diversification is poor and I may not be able to get out if this pump fades and ether pulls back

kek just leave the technical details to the big boys you brainlet

It's a double top

90% of all crypto trades are made by bots

the reason ethereum is up and rest down is because their algorithms determined thats the best cause of action atm

good analysis tbqh

i would also add actual whales hoarding up ether for PoS later on. so they may have coordinated buy programs to go off automatically.

Like isn’t the only concept behind cup and handle that the bottom of the cup is smooth, supposedly indicating a sustainable return to organic growth, and then there is a sell off as it meets the long term resistance, at which point the idea is you literally just trust the shape of the curve as a signal that it will continue along the same path

its not, the second top broke its previous ATH

not even close

>c
Congrats, you are the smartest newfag I've seen all day.
Eth is being bought for the first time by institutions. It has become significantly de-risked because of the upcoming changes and time in the market. The TA chart also contributed to the bull run (don't let the brainlets know). Along with neo it now controls the market. You should be 50% in eth, 30% in neo, 10% in eth classic and 10% in VEN for the ultimate low risk portfolio. Hold and you will have at least 5x in 6 months. Normies have zero influence on eth.

market moves from one value area to another. if market doesn't agree on a higher price it goes to a lower value area where it agreed earlier. if it doesn't like those prices, it moves back higher.

A double top looks like an M, you retard.

Go buy one of these OP, you can pour some tea into it and then read the tea leaves to tell the future. You also get the cup and handle as a bonus.

It's legit senpai

question is will the erc20 alts keep tanking?

I'm inclined to agree, but is there any way of gauging crypto uptake? My normies are asking me a lot of questions and the older ones are eyeing off the cc's thinking.. why not?

Or could this be some kind of tether printing scam that we're not aware of?

I'm personally looking for a good Fiat on ramp that's preferably user, then I can point my greedy friends there to enter the shitcoins market. If we get a surge of Fiat things will go insane

supply drying up shit's about to go intergalactic

how do i get my chart to have that blue blob formation behind the candles? what is that blob indicating?