High Performance Blockchain

> huge in china
> working together closely with NEO
> Partnership with Unionpay (Chinese Visa)
> Entirely unknown in the west

Did you miss Vechain $0.5 and still want to make it? This is your chance.

I'm shilling hard for a good reason. DYOR, get on bibox.com and get your body ready

Oh, I forgot: only 28M coins in circulation at the moment

>go on bibox
That's the hard part. Exchanges like those are awful buggy overloaded messes. The website keeps going down. Seems too risky to put your money on a literal binance clone.

I thought the same thing about raiblocks.

I agree with OP.

Theres a small dip from yesterdays 12-13$ to about 10$.

I think this is the best as it will ever get.

There is some shady shit going on with this coin. I watched it grow from 25m mcap to 125m overnight. I watched the order history column and the volume that went through it was INSANE. Way too much for such an obscure exchange. I saw buy and sell prices that didn't match up with the prices in he orderbook. Watch it for 5 min and you can't tell it's manipulated as fuck.. and I'm not talking some bots here. It's the exchange itself bloating the price. There is just no way this coin can maintain 32m daily volume (10m more than REQ) without some shady shit going on.

I took my 3x profits and nope'd the fuck out. They are repeatedly pumping the price and them dumping. Rinse and repeat

Bibox is shit. I wanted to buy at $5, had to wait almost a day before I was able to deposit my ETH. By then it was $8.

They're more stable now, though. Make sure to join the Bibox Telegram when you use the exchange, they usually have some support staff over there.

Another chink clone of a real project. They never innovate, only copy.

Nothing to see here.

I think this is because of no fees for a week. The volume is mostly arbitrage.

I'm still a bit nervous myself, I hope more exchanges (I believe they are working together with Kucoin to make it available there) will adopt HPB.

If you want to stay at the safe side I'd wait for that to happen before investing into it... Thought the price will be higher when that happens

The price went from ~3 to ~12 over 2 days

So that fits your description. Not weird there.

The innovator isn't the best implementer.

They take good ideas and make them happen.

this coin is gonna moon faster than ppl realize..

> Thought the price will be higher when that happens

Unless the price went down first. Which is very possible when ICO holders dump their shit. Already went down to $9 from $13. $6 doesn't seem far-fetched.

No, they steal good ideas from western companies and put up massive barriers to competition to make sure only their stolen clones win. They make literally nothing original.

If you think the market there is open or robust you're an idiot. The only reason it's an attractive market is that it's large and it's protected by a mafia-like government that doesn't respect any international intellectual property laws

Considering what most coins are doing right now it's practically going flat/barely correcting. What worries me is the exchange, the more I look into it the more problems they seem to have. I checked the telegram as advised and many people are having deposits that aren't going through.

>They make literally nothing original.

That doesn't matter. Read my post again.

The company running two of China's biggest bitcoin mining pools, Bitmain and BTC.Top, the third largest mining pool, have set up mining operations in the U.S. and Canada.
>not really high performance if they use low electricity

The growth was unsubstainable, this dip will not last long and is healthy for the coin

Bibox had problems 2 days ago, they upgraded their service to keep up with the increasing load of people. Since then all our deposits went through.

Earlier you had to fill out a manual form to get the deposits through, some didn't (and still don't) understand that.

Like I said, wait for 1-2 other exchanges to join before you go in if that kind of stuff makes you nervous.

I read it. You said "take" and I corrected you with the word "steal."

If you're gonna cuck your own people by buying into their system of thievery and protectionism I thought you might want to at least be aware of it.

so this shitcoin is the daily chink scam?
yesterday it was bto and that shit lost like 60%
we all know about dbc, iot chain
now this shit?
take care user and dont mess with chink scam coins.

You are right. I sent a tiny amount of eth and it went through. Thanks user.

How long before 200HPB makes me at least 2x. Already sick of bagholding and this will be the last time I FOMO a coin without research.

The coins you mentioned had huge run ups and giant spikes weeks ago before entering a week long downtrend. Why would anyone buy those yesterday? This coin is 3 days old and if it's anything like the coins you mentioned you can plot it over their charts to see where we are now. Your fud managed to fomo.

This coin could easily be the next 10x when the market turns around

Rumours of nodes/PoS coming FYI

I bought in this morning when it was at 8$. BiBox is horrible though

So the mcap is already $300m? Seems a bit high.

Compared to EOS though? Not saying they'll get there but I can still see VEN/XRB level.

How much for a masternode?

Dunno. It's still being chatted about. We have been told in telegram there's a new WP coming that will detail all of that. Hoping it's not sky-high