UNDERVALUED ALTCOINS GENERAL

Are you fucking tired of the endless, constant shilling of LINK, FUN, XLM, UFR and REQ on this board? All those coins have mooned many times already. They will never give you proper gains, especially newcomers should stay away from them, unless you like those 10% gains on your 100$ initial investment. I did some research and put together a list of undervalued, low market cap, often low supply altcoins.

AST - AirSwap
CL - CoinLancer
DAT - Datum
ELIX- Elixir
GTO - Gifto
OST - Simple Token
STN - Steneum
UTK - UTrust
PBL - Publica
QSP - QuantStamp
TIO - Trade.IO
WABI

Are any of you holding these coins? What are your thoughts on these coins? What other undervalued altcoins do you see in this market? You can discuss ANYTHING in here as long as its not one of the constantly shilled coins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOwF-qAo020
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ast looking promising, its still under the radar of most people

Are you expecting me to go through that entire bucketlist of shitcoins? Shill me on the most promising one of them and I might buy

Opus, Opt.

>only on 2 shit exchanges
>mcap 17 mil
>active devs that are AHEAD of schedule
>working product
>perfect timing in music industry climate for a decentralized streaming app
>just hired new dev for iOS development
>website is gorgeous and streamlined
>compared with other cryptos trying to target content industries, opus is ahead of the game in almost every category except for mcap
>easy 10x once this hits a solid exchange

fuck you, you dumb nigger. I am NOT trying to shill. I want to have a proper discussion of coins and their merit/trajectory/news/potential. If you want to be spoonfed buy some DBC and TRX and post Wojaks for the next few weeks.

good post. has it dipped recently? I was thinking of buying in yesterday

Dipping now. Like everything. It's a good buy. Im down like -30% buying just before the crash. But it doesn't matter once this gains traction again.

Feels like buying coss at 0.07. Stagnant with a dip here and there and suddenly it exploded.

Thoughts on ADC?

probably going to compete with , but it is at ATL right now, so I think it's probably the best time to buy IF you think that coin is worth it

>OST - Simple Token
i'm getting so just'd right now bro

Lampix (PIX)

Yeah I know that it's been doing terrible the last few days..

...Then again only a single coin in my portfolio HASNT fucked me over (LUX) and even that is on a big downtrend now.

>literally xD in ID
opinion disregarded

BURST, Dymaxion is coming soon

kek didn't even notice, nice spot

OP is biggest pajeet that i have ever seen

Holy fuck.. Just transferred some money to HitBTC to buy OPUS and it goes up from 9cent to 11cent. FUCK ME

SNOV

Not on my Delta? Still a good buy. Or just wait a bit because shit fluctuates.

COSS
Payfair (PFR)
Two exchange coins which are going for the kucoin success.

> Wabi
> Undervalued
Apparently someone didn't do his research.

Covesting
Platform for copying other's crypto investing
15 mil market cap
Now on IDEX
HitBTC listing in 9 days
Other exchanges are also in the plans
Partnership with binance

APPC.

Good platform, low price and market cap. Regular updates coming until 20th. Should moon a lot by Feb

MNC

A lot of these are over 100M MCAP...

But I agree on Publica, it has dipped like most coins atm

Great potential for this coin and next month they will be starting marketing

yes those two are looking really promising. COSS has already mooned once

not every single coin fits the descriptions (low market cap, undervalued, hasn't mooned much, low supply) because that'd be ridiculous. most coins on the list fulfill 2 or 3 of these criteria

Join the P&D group where everyone profits!
Discord >> cyUzGAe

Vericoin (VRC) and Verium (VRM)

>$60m and $20m mcaps
>project ongoing since 2014, when VRC was a top fifteen coin
>big 2018 roadmap
>binary chain. unique solution to the store-of-value / low cost transaction tradeoff
>vericoin can be staked (12% interest atm)

Half the team is under 21. The one kid's pic is him in the HS cafeteria with an instagram b+w filter
Pic very related

I am holding ast from ico, it' s barely above ico price (in terms of eth). Ost got me some good gains from ico, but I allready sold half to take some profit, still holding more then 7k of ost. Bright future for both ast and ost.

Holy shit. That is absolute cringe. 100% need to gas that kid

All the coins you list are doomed to fail because all of them have horrible names that don't have any ring to them.

QASH

>t. buy my bags

Beautiful photo :D

Oh shit! Gonna sell everything now! Thanks for the heads up bud.

???

my portfolio is terrible and overdiversified, but do you REALLY think I am holding 20 different low market cap coins?

I think ELIX is a pretty good name

TAU. It is like buying ETH at $1

BCPT

Tbh thier promo video is so shockingly bad, it made me lose all interest
youtube.com/watch?v=MOwF-qAo020

this

how lamden has so many shills is beyond me... good luck guys

they havent watched the fucking dweeb CEO shill his own coin on youtube yet. when they do they would be retarded not to sell. if this shitcoin ever makes it to an exchange its going to dump so hard holy shit

>The team is 2 college kids
>Wants to pull off something that is technically superior to all other project with a much better and professional team.
And dont bring up the Zuckerberg argument. Facebook wasn't tech-intensive at the start. He had a great idea and thats it. These kids just wants to improve whats already been done, and with their non-existent experiance in the field, good luck

Achain will explode after miami btc conferance