Can this still come true? It’s down 50%

Can this still come true? It’s down 50%
Am I a victim?

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A victim of what? Shilling? Your own stupidity?

You fell for the /shill/ discord meme. These guys just want to dump their bags on you and you fell for it like a dumb nigger.

At least you've learned something now.

everything is down, a correction after the insane rise was obvious

shit is incredibly undervalued below 100m cap, if something restock now when its low, this shit will be gold once it hits next exchange within 10 days

guess what stuff can't pump forever, it's now correcting. This is when you buy, when people are crying about losses, not when you see ten posts about how great it is and it's in all time high

This was obvious scam

I bought in almost 2 weeks ago, it started going good until this week happened.

Market has taken a real dump on UFR, and now with the FUD about the discord group, it doesn't look like a bright future in the near term.

At the moment, I'm at a small loss. Part of me is thinking of buying more because I'm hopeful that when the market bounces back, upfiring will bounce back a bit too, so why not buy more when its cheap.

Then again, I'm not the smartest shed in the tool.

Fuck it, more UFR for me.

You have a 100 person organized PnD discord shilling this. We warned you for weeks and provided proof with pics of their discord. It’s on you if you lose it all user /biz tried to save you from this.

No you didn't. Just hold, it still has a low market cap and should recover. Tomorrow is Bonus day on Wall Street and you will seriously regret selling at a loss when you see a sea of green.

>read the FAQ
>"Upfiring operates similarly to services like uTorrent"
>"The movement of files across the network requires Upfire tokens (UFR)"

>Instantly list it in my SHITCOIN, NEVER BUY tier

You fucking weak handed faggot.
Try to hold for more than two days for once

You are not a victim, the altcoin market as a whole is kinda falling atm.

They have announced they expect to be listed in a mid-sized exchange within 10 days. Source: hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

>he bought high

This x100.

>i thought people would pay eth to download torrents

I DIDNT BUY HIGH I BOUGHT WHEN IT DIPPED TO 1.50 I HATE THIS SHIT I JUST WANT A MILLION DOLLARS AND ILL BE ON MY WAY

If you're not completely broke it doesn't really matter when exactly you get a bonus.

> Mimimi, muh PnD, lol paying for torrents

Retards can't even think outside the Box: Content-creators could share it via Upfiring: No registration, no paypal, no shitty bitpay; download the link from their homepage, pay them directly the required UFR, so easy for both sides.

"Upon uploading a new file, setting a UFR price for your file, and commencing seeding, you will be given a link. This link will allow others to download your file directly from you as long as you are seeding it. As the original seeder, you are guaranteed 50% of the total UFR earnings from your file. If others begin to download your file and seed it for the same price, they will evenly split the other 50% of the UFR earnings."

Yes, it's impossible to pay for seeding in blockchain.

It's held pretty well despite dipping, should instill you some faith at the very least. If the project had no faith or substance behind it would have nosedived to 10c by now.

Sounds like a good incentive to put in good content first. But I doubt it will take off.

It's not fud man. There is a discord group shilling and pumping this UFR. How can you have any idea whether the current value is real?

Haha, it's so funny. Monetizing a $0 industry of crime. The discord group has convinced itself they are pumping something with real potential.

Pls go back up ufr chan

usually when people finally sell small shit coins like this.

wait, so it's torrents, but more complicated and not free?
did you niggers really shill this trash here for a week?

read a whitepaper retard, they might have an okey-ish idea, there is no need/reason to add a cryptocurrency. Everything they plan to use crypto for would be just as easy/easier with fiat or another crypto. They are just using it as project funding.

Crypto is just going bear right now. Hodl on tight and don't worry, it's long term. :)

>everything is down
What shitcoins are you in I'm up as fuck the entire past month.

why would artists want to be paid in a token that fluctuates 70% in value?

Artists want to be paid. Period. Good luck getting paid, as an artist. Very unlikely.