What's the best move in a bear market?

What's the best move in a bear market?

Hodl
or consolidate into BTC/ETH

The one on the left is really cute

yeah, thats my pick too. not the attention seeking whores in front of her.

2 and 4 nice

Daytrading.

4>2>1>3

Sell and buy back in 1 year when it bled to its absolute bottom.

yeah, she's totally not an AW

I trade 25% of stack already for 5-10%

But 95% are bleeding

>3,2,4,1

Hold or buy more. Trading for BTC/ETH locks in your losses.

2 > rest
Still not sure if I could bear her without make up.

going all in mincoin,

this

I LOVE THE THIS MARKET. listen biztards. Be in btc all the time and wait for it to crash, then when the big red dildo stops buy xrp, xlm or any random shitcoin that went 20% down. Sell when the bounce happens and repeat with the next btc fall.

If you’re a pro you can also tether then buy btc low -> alts low.

Accumulate

4>3>1>2

2>4>3>1

2>1>4>3

I sold everything for ETH

The 2nd girl from the right looks like /ourarkiegal/. Is it her?

buying shitcoins

Seriously, this is like the fifth time this week alone where this tactic has been viable.

I don't even bother to tether on the way own, I'm usually not at the computer to catch it perfect. Just pick an ALT that got hit, sell the bounce, easy 20-40% on your BTC stack. Only thing you need are nerves to buy in the red, but everyone here like to buy at ATH's so there's your problem.

Panic sell me more of your coins then I'll sell you them back +30%. I almost feel bad.

WOAH NO WAY!!!!!

The LN will make BTC the king once more.

wOahhhh so just buy low sell high you mean? i had never thought of that before.

Actually I had already been in ETH when the bear market started
I actually gained in fiat

LN doesn't work. your channel is only as good as the routes leading out of your next hop.

there are people paying $15 fees to set up a channel with TorGuard to test the network. But unless torguard has outbound channels with anyone else, those channels are useless for anything else.

It's going to be very satisfying watching LN crash and burn. There's only one scenario in which it possibly works, and that's centralized hubs having large channels with each other

>binance -> coinbase
and it forces everyone to uses the hubs to benefit from LN

3>4>2>1

I like the on the right
Looks evilish

marry fuck kill kill

Hard to predict when btc is gonna crash tho

this

>been this retarded
It doesn't force anyone to use those hubs, however people using those channels will stop congesting the network allowing other non hub to hub transactions to go through at lower fees.

nu/biz/ is killing me, jesus, to be this fucking dumb and talk like you know anything, just kys.

Can you show a single use case for the LN?