SNOV/DENT/PRL/LEND/DBC/RPXREQ/DRGN

Anyone has an information about these coins?
DRG -15%
REQ -28%
RPX -32%
SNOV -32%
DBC -43%
LEND -43%
PRL -46%
DENT -46%

Every coin was supposed to be in the road to the moon but NEIN!!! THE COINS GOING TO THE DARNESS. TO THE FUCKING ASS WITH MY MONEY!!

Anybody has answers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNiMl-hcZhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get out while you can, people will say the floor is coming but its not. the bubble burst big players are pulling out.

So... i need to change plans to long-term and hope to be better...

youtube.com/watch?v=kNiMl-hcZhA

its because binance reopened registrations and money has left kucoin and will never return

stay out of the pump and dump coins.

Whales accumulating at the bottom (probably financial institutions hence the huge amount of money). Hold!

almost everything on kucoin is bleeding

ok, i will stay 2 weeks yet

these coin all mooned faggot.

it's making it's way back.

cue hodling memes

Whole market is bleeding dumb. Bad FUD

Fucking new traders crying from a tiny dip haha you all make me laugh acting like you know where big money is going

bear market all part of the game so we can enjoy bull market in the spring. hold and buy only. do not sell. you lock in your losses when you sell.

You lose the moment it dips. If you sell and put it into another coin which is more likely to moon, you don't lock in your losses, you win.

Exactly. Some people have never heard of opportunity cost.

>REQ -28%
>SNOV -32%
>DBC -43%
>DENT -46%
JUST I own all these

SNOV PRL BNTY ELIX will go up soon.

I hold SNOV, BNTY and ELIX, and I'm confident they will. They are solid projects with a lot of people believing in them.

I started this week but I'm not selling, this will a good lesson for me.

>Soon
When? Within the week? Before February? I need to know. I've lost 15k since last week to the FUDDing whore from CNBC

I lost 50k just chill man.

I'm trying my damnedest. I assume you have a reason to believe it's going back up? I bought BNTY and prl early, so I can still technically sell at a profit, although I'd be much comfier selling when it gets out of this roller coaster headed straight to hell.

Early 2018 newfags think they found easy&quick money and they're all like "lol, ez pz", then, suddenly, korean markets shutted down and all this delusional people are like "omfg I'm losing all my fucking money" and they're selling on losses like fucktards, aka panic attack. I don't see the problem, stay with your strategy, just fucking HODL, we're on january for god's sake.

Don't be in a hurry, you will just make mistakes.
Strong hands will get strong profits.

An actual good video