20k REQ here

20k REQ here

Give me on good reason why i shouldn't cash out of this shitcoin.

>cashing out in a bear market

It's one of the only coins that will survive this bear market. Might even moon a bit after mainnet release.

I cant, you should sell now while it still has some value.

isnt Jan 25th the big day for REQ?

Because you're cashing out at the bottom of the dip.

You should definitely cash out. REQ is slow, and there's so many REQ forks that it just doesn't feel like a solid investment anymore. I mean, I remember the REQ crash in 2011, and all the REQ I lost on Mt. Gox, and let me tell you -- this is a high. We never thought REQ would actually blow past $1000.

I dunno?
Last update was shit. Sick of this coin. Gonna go all in on winding tree. Pic related.

Ya'll niggaz din't dump ya bagz and went all in VEN??

>more people interested in trading altcoins than ever before
>exchanges shutdown/slow down the rate of new signups
>during this time wealthy investors will be buying the coins
>reopen flood gates and be ready to handle the new demand for alt coins
>prices go way up
>rich cash out

The whole reason we had a crazy bull run followed by this bleed in alt currencies is because the rate of new signups was drastically slowed down on almost every exchange for alt coins. Once they re adjust to the new demand they will continue to go up.

do it, complete waste of time holding it i sold my 10k stack earlier and already made profit putting it into a non dead coin

kek

this. even though I hate REQ, I would not cash out, the price will return to normal in a week or so

No need, you have no intention of cashing out, you want to buy the bags of the idiots that fall for fud and sell at the bottom before this week update shoot us to the moon.
Since I am not selling anyway and those will not be my bags, feel free to go on, see you on the moon.

it looks like products like zelle may compete directly with REQ

>selling before mainnet release

That's like selling ICX at $5.

No, its fucked. OP should sell and kill him self.

?

>has 20k REQ
>calls it a shitcoin
Guys don't fall from the FUD. Nobody who invests that much into REQ would even call it a shitcoin if he/she didn't want to increase their stack

It has a minor vulnerability. Maybe get out now.

>Who invests that much
>Literally $800 at $0.04 2 months ago

thats alot of money for most people that are on Veeky Forums. 99% here trade with literal lunch money

I'm under the opposite impression. I feel like a shrimp here with my 70k stack

94k ;)

if you aren't a newfag and your gains still amount to lunch money after all this kys

> t. pajeet
literally everyone here has more money than you

i thought like you when i was new to Veeky Forums but nowadays im pretty sure the average Veeky Forumstards net worth is probably higher than the average normies savings from any first world country

I would agree with this. If you're in Veeky Forums for more than 3 months, you have no excuse to have less than a 6 figures portfolio.