Comfiest Holds

What are your /comfy/ long-term holds?

Mine are:

XLM - the hype looks real on this one

BAT - one of the only coins with a real, working product that people can use RIGHT NOW

ETH - no explanation needed

BURST - My biggest hold, and the most under the radar right now. The new dev team is doing some interesting things and I really believe this will be in the top 10 by 2019

VEN.

Will probably allow my poor self to singlehandedly retire early and/or start my own business.

XLM IS NOT COMFY XLM IS ANXIETY

XMR - One of the few coins I trust to survive a crash

ETH - duh

LINK - I know I'll just sound like a lunatic to nolinkies if I try to explain it so let's skip that

ETH NEO XMR.
Check back in a year for 20% gains. (After surviving the crash of course)

What is VEN?

Anything specific to look out about it?

What the fuck does VEN do though?

CAN. Comfy af atm

Eth
Icx- comfy but maybe overhyped
Burst coin - low buy in, lots of potential
Elixir - small market cap, better than salt and ethlend imo.

lmao

I am currently hodling:
BTC
XMR
UFR
VEN

XMR
VEN
SUMO... Unironically

>calls XLM hype

>makes BAT look like the only product

w0t

WTC VEN QASH EOS SALT

ZRX. Down almost 20% today and still up 100% since last week.

maybe in a few weeks when fairx rolls out XLM can fit into that category, too.

At least I'm really hoping so.

> long term hold
> XLM - cauz HYPE XD
brainlet

BAT is the comfiest hold. Once Eich starts announcing partnerships, it's going to be a replay of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, except with BAT instead of ETH.

National partnerships out the wazoo, one announced today.

Makes you $$$

NEO is literally so comfy you make gains sitting on top of it and the original logo was a little ant. Tell me what is more comfy than that?

My full on memeholds:

>BAT
>VEN
>LINK
>FUN

ETC

LINK

That's not an answer, faggot.

XLM, REQ and ETH. These three can fail only if the whole market collapse and will make better gains than most higher risk choices, absolutely no brainers.

NEO. 10x by 2019.

WTC obviously. 200$ end of Q2

CREA, because it's still so fucking cheap compared to the state of its development and its actual usecase

Want to make 25-30% gains in 7-14 days? Go all in on ZRX. My comfiest and largest hold. But headed to $2.50-$3.00 by eom. Then you can all go buy back into your XLM and BAT.

DYOR then, I'm not gonna give you proper answers if you can't do that much. Stop being a lazy fuck.

Lots of top 100 coins on this thread. Do you brainlets really expect to 10-50x on that shit. Get real. Im on some solid ED shit. If any one of them do what I expect all of them to do, Ill be a whale by the end of the year.

XLM & Syscoin

Plz shill those coins to us brainlets

ETH XMR BCH are the big three, 80 percent there and moving amongst them depending on market activity. Remaining 20 ADA ENG SKY KCS SALT COSS XZC

PayFair, it's barely been affected by this dip since people want their masternodes and if the developers are legit, the coin has an actual use.

Yeah, Fuck XLM up it's stupid ass. Unloaded my shitbags of this gay fucking coin and I'll never look back. My portfolio is a little lighter after selling at a loss, but man am I glad to unload this unrelentingly worthless mother fucking shitcoin.

In fact - fuck shitcoins all together. I'm done buying them. I'm just going to sell ETH when it bounces off the ceiling and buy back in lower and I'm 100% sure I'll make more money.

Alts used to moon while ETH and BTC were down, now alts are down when they're up, and down when they're down. Fuck that noise.

Why'd you decide to dump xlm?

DCORP - decentralized venture capital platform with dividends going live in 2 weeks and derivatives/futures trading platform in Q2, 15mm market cap, devs arent pajeets, super comfy

>there are people ITT who think utility tokens are a hold

ETH
XMR
SophiaTX
BAT