same desu, my ath was $2600, now it's $1400 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

did you invest in shitcoins?

My graph looks very similar

i feel you user

>Had 360 first investemnt
>Down to 120 in December 9
>Up to 650 right now

Dont know why you guys are losing money desu

Maybe because 95% of coins are in the red today?

Guess it's not that bad..

Fuck you and your CHAD currency.

I invested 50% in Neo so i dont really care and everytjing lese is in the "red" after storming the skies for weeks.
So who cares its just recomnsidalation or whatever the english word for it is

>amount of btc down - 0%
>amount of eth down - 0%
>cashed out a nice amount of money at the peak - yes
>bought cheap alts - yes
>mfw

Fix that FUCKING battery user for fucks sake

It's as if alt coins are linked to the bigger coin known as BTC.

I'm not sure I even wanna look at my kucoin today sheesh. It has been bleeding like an arterial puncture wound since the Korea FUD. I mea for fuck's sake, prl is down from 4$ to under 2, DBC is down from .60 to .30, BNTY is down from .90 to somewhere near .50. REVIVE MY SHITCOINS. Should I just sell them at the minimal profit I still have or will they ever go up again?

I've been just not paying attention and letting the bear market do it's thing, nothing I can do but stick it out. You guys should just hold and walk away, it's how I've just shrugged off this whole Holocaust.

You have 1%

>measuring in dollars
Found your problem.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you guys brothers or something senpai

Meh, could be worse

You faggots should've traded with the trend and cut your losses a few days ago. You could've bought it in later when the trend reverses. Who knows how long this is going to the last.

Don't choose shit coins?

>Implying all alt coins follow the same paths
Wow you're retarded, cool.

you faggots aren’t holding mostly Neo this year?? kek

From 1200€ to 7700€ to 4800€ in 40 days on cryptos

I dont like this anymore

oh wow, you dropped from 2.2k to 1.5k. SO MUCH MONEY!!

Was 55k ath 1 week ago before everything died away

Started with 4k before christmas though. Still happy. Will hold for some months.

>Go from 50k to 150k to 90k
g-guess I still made money

AHHH make it stop

>making an average of 12k pounds a week
>MAKE IT STOP

I WANT MY MOMMY

:^)

AAAAAAHHHH

H-heh...i'm gonna make it..

lekker pik

i think its all over senpai. this is sell off is on no real news. Bubbles cannot trade sideways and survive. Every other precipitous drop was accompanies with FUD.

Finally made it to 1 btc a few days ago.. Now this shit.. I'm still gonna make it though

the height of my portfolio was 235k
this is recent, I had to uninstall the app because of how depressed it was making me

>tfw can only buy the shit lambo, and not the aventador WHY LIVE.

nvm it saved, it was also 227k I'm a liar

Hahahahahaha

Wtf are you holding? Not Kucoins shittiest coins dropped that hard

Holy shit man. What the fuck are you holding?

How Low can you goooo

come here bro, you're gonna get that Aventador

For fiat cucks

TEACH ME MASTER

How long have you been in crypto if that's all time?

There is one way, my child. VEN and ARK have kept me pretty happy this past month. Sitting around waiting for main net on VEN so I can go sperg on setting up my master node

OH GOD IT'S DIPPING AGAIN GUYS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOT AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We'll I've been in since late October, but I just switched from blockfolio to delta like last week. Also moved my stake into DBC last week.

JOOST

here are my current bags, that price was mostly from mint, it was just under 80mill cap, and I had 117k worth of coin, it was probably a PnD and I should have sold, but whatever. I'm still up 2x and I'm still holding because I'm retarded

I love shitcoins, as you can tell
this portfolio was built from $200 last year

Pink Sunday

image didn't upload for whatever reason

went from 500 to 4000 in dec and now at 2000.. fml...

Same bro.
Ath was 4800, now im at 2700.
>feelsbadman.png

Yeah, I made the switch to delta a few weeks ago too and im wondering if others are keeping an accurate record as to buy dates. Seems I'm not alone in being lazy lol.

Sorry about that DBC dip, but I believe it will come back, personally.

I BLEED IT OUT

DIGGIN DEEPER JUST TO THROW IT AWAY

CRAAAAAAAWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Cool.

JUST fuck me up senpai

Wow OP, hard life bro

I lost like 50k$ in my portfolio, from 150k$ to 100k$, I guess that is normal in crypto

XBY?

Shouldn't you faggots think of the dips as an opportunity to hoard up more cryptos?

>Just time the market bro

I went hard on REQ at 4 cents, never sold

This only works when you're not already all in, user.

Jesus christ dude. Shitcoin inc. right there.

That's like if you only have a quarter in your pocket, and you want to get a gumball from the gumball machine, and now it's only a nickle to get a gumball, but all you had was a quarter in the first place. I used the quarter analogy for you bb

laugh now dude

So you erased the gains you made in the night of the 8th to 9th.
It's going to get worse before it gets better kid.

What the fuck is up with all these 'OHHH DID YOU BUY SHITCOINS YOU BRAINLET' posts? Did you take a look at coinmarketcap? The entire fucking market is deep red. Stop being such assholes when you just got extremely lucky and randomly picked the one coin that didn't drop, while a LOT of great coins went down by 10% and more.

>lost 1000$
Fucking poorfags, nobody gives a shit about your lunch money

>measuring in BTC

Are people seriously investing everything they have into cryptos?

I thought you should only invest what you're willing to lose. General rule is 10% of your net worth.

J U S T

desu you still have far more money than any NEET can ever dream of, if you cash out even 100k you're doing well bro

Mine is literally forming the bubble memegraph

Get ready for some JUST retard

Just fuck my shit up senpai

Maybe if yall stop chasing pumps and invest in blue chip coins you can be comfy like me. Some of you did better than me, sure. But a lot of you did a lot lot worse. I'm comfy af

T. 60% ETH 20% btc

10% of my networth, laff, I have like $5 in my bank dude

>I invested in one of the few alts in the green so I'm gonna post on a JUST thread to say I didn't lose money
>also a while ago I was down 60% of my initial investment
>but I don't understand how people can lose money
>duur hur I'm full retard

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Meh

Recovery starts at noon.

you and me have pretty similar graphs. but this week or so has been hell of just constantly bleeding. Just holding at this point

Tough luck boys. Thanks for this great though it's making me feel a lot better about this dip.

>he's not willing to lose it all
Say hi to your boss for me

You seem quite confident in Verge, DGB and RDD. Any reason why?

He can probably read a graph

I fuck my boss every weekend.

Still comfy desu.

I'm already way up on the coins, they're cheap coins, I've changed my buying strategy for a long term holding strategy, naturally people with less money want to buy more coins, and the cheap penny coins are attractive to those types of buyers, so it's just extended growth. Some people on this sub are good at picking the moon coins, I'm a student, so I don't have time to research coins anymore, or sit and watch what coins are being traded.

Also like I said, this is all house money, so I can have retarded strategies, and not really care a whole lot if I'm 20x my investment, or whatever, I feel this is a better strategy for me right now, market cap on mint, was only up 60mil from where it currently is, and my bags were close to 120k, so I don't mind waiting.

Lol i was right tjhough

Going rope shopping

It's gonna go back up r-r-rightt?