Just went all-in

Just went all-in
top10 coin end of Q1

good coin but never all in

Smart choice user, smart choice.

Better hope no more good news drops or we'll drop another 10-20%

>HE BETS 10$ ON Q2, A4, KJ, 33, 97, JT, A2, 56, 34 AND 72 INSTEAD OF BETTING 100$ ON POCKET ACES

>the delusion
You fucking morons are going to get burned so hard. The only reason this shit token goes up is because their downsyndrome team posts the Chinese national anthem when they get local development partnerships. A team this unprofessional and misleading should be sounding alarm bells in your head. Once people slowly start to realize these guys are jokers, it's going to absolutely tank and fade out into irrelevancy, unless another team takes over.

yea bro, waltonchain, china mobile largest telecom in earth who is working with AT&N for IoT, we also have a guy who put's satalies into space hand shaking with waltonchain bediu look it up for GPS

You mean WTC, after WTC some of this epic news VEN is tweeting a china flag muh first mover muh thor lol kek

It's kind of pathetic they need paid shill like Coca Cola kid to "leak" info to drum up hype. Sold at $7 and jumped back into NEO.

>wasn't already all-in >.>

>the delusion
You fucking morons are going to get burned so hard. The only reason this shit token goes up is because their downsyndrome team posts the Chinese national anthem when they get local development partnerships. A team this unprofessional and misleading should be sounding alarm bells in your head. Once people slowly start to realize these guys are jokers, it's going to absolutely tank and fade out into irrelevancy, unless another team takes over.

MOMMMY I POSTED IT AGAIN MOMMY LOOK

>the delusion

It's kind of pathetic they need paid shill like Coca Cola kid to "leak" info to drum up hype. Sold at $7 and jumped back into NEO.

Went all in 3 weeks ago best decision I made yet in crypto.

>He still doesn't know that WTC has no partnership.

Can someone tell hin?

I bought your bags, thank you user.

WTC has no partnership.

Hi there moby DICK

Feelin the burn?

Thanks user

haha salty waltoncuck, your shitcoin went from 25 USD to 27 USD in 24 hrs on the news of muh biggest chink telecom alliance bullshit.

No problem. Glad some nice lad paid premium for them. youve already lost a seventh of your investment. More to come.

It will moon the moment we work together and stop dumping our bags on eachother. This is the last moonmission. Only industry standard blockchains and regulations after this. No more shitcoins. Come light your green candles and lets build together the great bronze statue.

Bitcoin gold
Ethereum silver.

Its some 30X i think
to get ahead ripple
onto the bronze.
Lets fly.

So awesome to be lower than BEFORE the partnership news dropped. Fucking awesome. Just hoping to break even now.

Do not let the whales have your VEN good man. How long have you been sitting there like an hour? This will be up on so many days itll be legendary.

Dude look at the entire market. Everythong is getting slammed and money is leaving by the millions every hour.

>thinking that's me

Yes. Sell at a loss while the whole market is down 30%+ now you brainlet fuck

Thanks, just bought your bags as you sold.

the announcement is huge.
Its the biggest thing there is. Hold your coins
and go read everything official you can get
your hands on about it. Then start enjoying that warming feeling on your stomach.

Coca Cola kid called it hours before. He is an insider.

He spread the PBoC rumors. At this point you have to accept the fact it's true and just hold. You can risk your money on shitcoins or hold for an easy 100X before June is over.

I'm with the 100x, thanks. 500 USD in June, 1000 EOY