Your ideal house if you made it?

Shrimp here. If you made it financially what sort of house would you want?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagocondofinder.com/listing/09741655-175-east-delaware-place-7508-chicago-il-60611/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one like this

good choice, sir!
That will make 1 LINK + tax.

This. I like this.

Giant mansion in the middle of nowhere filled with anime posters

nearly anything featured in Architectural Digest...get on my level, anons

I just want a comfy rv so i can visit my friends... if I had friends...

I don't want a mansion I want to make enough to live in a tiny apartment sitting at my computer until the end of time having all meals delivered to me

small house on the outskirts of town with some land like 5+ acres, not rural tho i need internet

this

wtf sauce pls

i like your style op

A high security bunker in the nice part of the city with 2 meter thick walls that looks like an ordinary building.

That sounds like my plan too :D

Deck out container home mansion haha

Fuck off faggot
and I dunno

Im shitposting right now from my rural house
We live in the 21st century mane

pic related is the only true choice.

you dumb peasants with your cabins.

My house would be located on a remote farm. Fields surrounding for miles, and forest surrounding that for miles. It would be a fortress. Walled and gated perimeter. Motion detected flood lamps. CCTV cameras. Steel doors, barred windows. Sniper points on the roof. Possibly a panic room with a secret escape tunnel.

I'd also like a pool.

something similar

You burgers are crazy

Oh, nothing too excessive

Precisely why I want to get the fuck away from them and create an impenetrable barrier between us.

Do you like shitting in a bucket during winter?

>buying land and a house

lmao fucking gramps you could be putting that money in some good shitcoin and letting your money work for you

have fun paying property tax out the ass and the housing market crashing

you do realize this property would not be seen as an investment but as a house to actually live in? you are missing the point.

>Housing market crash
>Property taxes out the ass
Pick one and only one.

Literally a cuck shed

I just want something that looks like a wizard tower user.

Seriously where the fuck can I get one of these built and roughly how much is it gonna cost?

sorry forgot pic

somewhere near a forest would be my dream. with nice wooden interior

Put a sign for virgins only. Lmao.
Would you enjoy living outside cities and in the middle of nowhere?
Enjoy the lack of fast internet.

fuck i hate the forest. the only reason you should choose to live there is when you wanna get raped, murdered and buried in a nearby ditch by a guy who only wears lumberjack shirts and is called jack. oh and he also drives a pickup truck and has one of those big dogs.

Less niggers.

Well for me fast internet and technology is more important than being away from niggers.

why settle? go to australia, they have both.

Bezirk der Hunde

>withdraw crypto profit
>build a house made of paper fiat

>australia
>fast internet

Australia doesn't even have smartphones

>those big ass windows

That room is probably freezing cold.

Very comfy I like it
This is a beautiful view. I wonder what the house looks like from the outside though
10/10 comfort level
Nice
Best ITT. Really nice exterior design, looks comfortable inside. Seems just remote enough. It's nothing extravagant but it's all you'd ever need. 10/10

>What use is fast internet when the niggers steal your technology
>Anything in the countryside wont have modern comforts and tech
>low internet speed will be a problem in 2020

Fucking manlets

We're all gonna make it user

just fucking move to singapore
>0% capital gains tax
>highest iq in the world (128), Japan is 2nd at 125
>first world
>clean as fuck
>strict on immigration, only east asians and whites allowed
>highest GDP per capita, $55,563 according to spectatorindex
>2nd safest city in the world, tokyo is 1st
>1st in education, Finland is #2

I live in a small, cheap house in the country next to the train track. I don't mind it aside from the fact that the neighbors are too close and have annoying dogs that shit in my yard. If I made it over a million or two I would consider buying the lots adjacent to my property and having a compound

i couldn't sleep my nights in this one knowing someone could literally just walk in through the window at any moment

Looks comfy until you actually have to live there

Welches Gebäude ist das? Botschaft?

was a PR before I turned 18 and denied military service. It's now impossible for me to move back iirc

I'm too autistic to move far away from where I live now. Fortunately there are lots of rural areas about 30 minutes north from where I live dotted with white supremacist neighborhoods.

>tfw literally everyone in my city(north Sweden) has one of those

Something similar to this. Located in the American west, somewhere on top of a mountain, surrounded by desert.

Additionaly, a huge RV (more like a road train, really) with which I'll roam the desert and wild areas to seek out and hunt skinwalkers and other crypto critters.
I get a real old James Bond vibe from this one. Like it.
Nice, looks very comfy in a peculiar way.

Yeah cucksheds are pretty normal in sweden i heard

One huge drawback though, it's full of fucking southeast asians. Small, smelly people.

unironically want to move there. i am from west EU (not shitty east EU). is it easy to get in? how are the jobs there? got a degree in CS and international trade.

They don't smell.

>6431403
My spider/insect phobia is not compatible with a house. I need an apartment high above ground.

But they ARE tiny, and they DO look like pic related.

The true aryan paradise is Switzerland.

Villa style, 1 story, 5000+ sq feet, beach is my backyard, my own personal weightlifting room,clay tennis court, large office, 2 master baths with the second being wheelchair accessible, 4 car garage with a lift, grotto style pool, all on a shitload of acres, big enough for hunting and rallytack

>only east asians and whites allowed

That's why it's filled with indians you retard

what do you gain from making shit up on the internet?

>not wanting a smelly asian qt3.14 to lick her smelly, dirty foot and suck her pussy pubes

Industrial loft

try not using shitty glass, modern glass has very good insulation values

lol thats a bunch of filipinos you fucking brainlet. Your average singaporean looks just like any typical jap or korean

pictured: singaporean model

>7.4% indian

on the contrary how many spics and niggers you have in the US, 56%er? Even Europe is flooded with arab wetbacks, my fucking sides

Probably live in the house I already own. Completely remodeled 1920's house in an up and coming city in New England. The only risk free real estate investment area in the U.S..

It's all about the LAND. You could live in a shitty shack, if it's on nice property it's great.

t. deluded city-dweller

A nice condominium suite in the middle of a clean and safe metropolis with a cosmopolitan population.
Population density is efficiency.

>Not wanting to buy a apartment complex so you can live off it once the crypto shits itself.
C'mon guys...

>Clean
>Safe
>Metropolis

Also

>Density
>Efficient

A business is not a home friend

Density is more efficient than sparsity

What is traffic

Something that's easily avoided with the use of public transport

>The true aryan paradise is Switzerland.
lmao, switzerland was lost long ago. country of muselmanen already.

Sure, but lets say you get the pent house, while everyone under you pays rent, thus you live for free, and the building builds appreciation over time. I am talking from a poor person point of view, so there might be other obstacles to overcome, but what are the cons of living in your own building, while everyone pays you rent?

I'd imagine it's a fair amount of work to deal with the upkeep of an apartment complex.

You can hire 3-4 people to handle all that for you. 1 manager who is a good handyman and you pay alright money and then some hot college girls to man the office and suck your dick

Jesus christ this

Not even expensive

That's beautiful. Only drawback to me, is that it looks like it's probably in the middle of nowhere. But that could also be selling point to others.

I like your taste.

worst taste itt

Penthouse apartment in the John Hancock center.

chicagocondofinder.com/listing/09741655-175-east-delaware-place-7508-chicago-il-60611/

I want this in my own theme park one day. Building it in asia somewhere...

/comfy/
Also in luxury mountain home crew

A modern house, but a garden like in TW3, soft mediterranean weather, and green landscapes...

Wrong garden pic.