Shill me some 10x coins on ED

Any sensei can shill me 1-2 ED coins before they hit some major exchanges to drop 2 ETH on?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/31/end-supermarket-britains-biggest-brands-sign-direct-selling/
etherdelta.com/#0x3833dda0aeb6947b98ce454d89366cba8cc55528-ETH
etherdelta.com/#EDT-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KIN. Buts it’s a long hodl

Payfair.

Thanks! I was looking for something under 100M mc tho

NIMFA and HBT

do your own research

INS it hits OKex monday with more lined up. its looking to put the online grocery market on the blockchain, no joke i read a telegraph article saying morrisons and some other large UK supermarket is partnering with them.

this will 10x in the next week alone

THEKEY IS HOT RIGHT NOW!

ok it wasnt morrisons sorry it was fucking UNILEVER

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/31/end-supermarket-britains-biggest-brands-sign-direct-selling/

starbase

+ 1 for Payfair.

If you want a comfy long term hodl I' recommend you bbt

Fapcoin is pumping right now. It's also on coinexchange but coinmarketcap doesn't seem to know you can get it on ED. If you manage to get ED to load you can get them for cheaper than coinexchange at the moment I'm typing this

Telcoin

Shill us this coin

PRIX

Bloom (BLT) holding strong during the market-wide dips. Good sign

REBL and PFR

10x till mid February both

unironically this
all unsold tokens get burned in 35 minutes

bitdegree

SPHTX, getting listed on Bit-Z in 3 days, it's first big exchange with a bigger thant 15M$ volume

Also it holded it's value during theses past few days, quite bullish

etherdelta.com/#0x3833dda0aeb6947b98ce454d89366cba8cc55528-ETH

yes

To early to shill this one but fine, some of you Veeky Forumsralites deserve these gains. This is the most comfy hold of 2018, not even 2x ICO atm, get it on delta today or tomorrow when we hit exchanges. One admin on their telegram also said that they will be listed on 4 of the top 10 exchanges before or in early feb, only one confirmed of the top 10 for now is OKEx and they are listing INS tomorrow, Binance is pretty much a signed deal. All in on this.

CRED

Upfiring.

- PFR
- CRED
- OPT
- COB
- INS
- THEKEY

NIMFA has the chance to +10x if the slavshits manage to market it more. Already got a working product, 2 mil market cap right now, currently huge sell walls but will likely push through once whales are done accumulating....I hope ;_;

i sincerely hope you got in
etherdelta.com/#EDT-ETH
if you still want to buy at 2.5x ico price

This too. Not sure if it’s worth getting into yet, but marketing will start in Q2 so it has huge room for growth by then

When is it hitting ED? the trading pair listed on cmc does not exist

payfair
ZAP
datum

Also check out BlockArray. I think it will hit ED on 19th

THis

UFR. get it now. buy the dip and thank me later

Digipulse OP
Look into it this is 20x at least

RELEX (RLX) is a pretty promising real estate coin with some real world usage already underway.

Also it's cheap as shit right now with a small cap

COV is about to get their bounty airdrops so you'll see good prices, hits an exchange next week

Nimfa, it's going for really low at the moment

How the fuck do I even see this in ED? It's not in the drop-down menu

>nimfa
this, its super low market cap and already looks like a solid project

you have to add it manually using the custom token at the bottom of the list

go to etherscan find INS and copy address,decimal,token initial

this is the price u have to pay to get in early

Nimfa is starting to raise again as some whales lifted their asking price

NIMFA you tard. NIMFA 2M market cap. Bout to Fucking explode. Let’s get that paper.

>SPHTX
This looks quite promising. Will look into it more

EBET. Wait three months. 20-30x.

UFR is on its way back up after some heavy consolidation check out the reddit its prime for a run

Selfkey( going on kucoin tomorrow )

Thanks user! got this already

TAU Lamden

UFR
OPT

NIMFA

Sale on PFR goin on

Selfkey for a quick 2-3x flip

Is there somewhere I can watch the price that isn't ED? I can just about stand it for trading but anything more is too much

buy SHIT, it is the next ETH

This

>Bout to Fucking explode.
Source?

I think I'll pass. Look at the team.. I bet they are underaged buttbudies

PFR: Will go 50x by Q3

TAU: 50/50 chance of it going to shit, or going 20x EOY

BLOOM: Super longterm hold, but very very promising

Nimfa: Kind of a wildcard. If they deliver and it gets widespread adoption, expect at minimum x100

Think it did almost x3 yesterday. Waiting for it to pull back some before I jump in. Basically a loan platform for crypto currency that's only at roughly 2 million dollar market cap. Lots of room to grow. Dev team is Russian and fairly young though.

ED link?

CTT

BBT CEO just today announced a 50M token burn with a more official announcement/blog post coming probably tomorrow.

SHITcoin, next DOGE

i bet vitalik is proof eth is shit lmao wont go past $10 hahaha

can i get a source on that?

Get REAL. While all shit coins are dumping, this remains rock solid. They are heading for the major release soon. Easy 10x in a few months

Nice

Not gay but the CEO is cute af

Unironically this right now

NIMFAMONEY

Check Telegram or wait for the blog post tomorrow

telegram, posted publicly. CEO pretty responsive there.

Hubii Network. It's a textbook ED gem. Marketcap will EASILY tenfold

SHITcoin is another 3rd meme crypto. doubt itll get popular again. it was suprising enough that panda had a rise after dogecoin

no brainer. top volume in ed, idex. smart brains accumulating.