ETHORSE

Why are you not in ETHORSE user? 5m market cap, got sold out in 4 min, working product, active dev team and will be listed on exchanges soon. Don't be retarded and buy it on IDEX once tokens are tradeable. Compared to etheroll it's a 4x atleast

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ethorse/ethorse-team-transparency-d9e944c1b4d2
idex.market/guides
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>more ponzi schemes

How is this a ponzi scheme? Check out their website and whitepaper for yourself: ethorse.com

Will I make it user?

anyone with >10k horse will make it

just imagine all the memes you can make with the ticker HORSE. people want to be a part of that

CMON YOU FUCKFACES YOU BETTER NOT FORGET ABOUT ETHORSE WHEN IT 10XES

Aside from the memes I do actually believe it was a great investment. The only thing that is off putting was that there was no REAL need for an ICO of this size for this token.

well they needed to get funded somehow and the horse tokens help them grow the platform. they probably could've used eth but it would die out like some other gambling projects. with HORSE you have an incentive to 'stake' them

where did you get that picture? Can't wait for the UI overhaul

I got it from their medium post. I'm surprised that biz doesn't know about this gem medium.com/@ethorse/ethorse-team-transparency-d9e944c1b4d2

glad they don't, getting into the public sale was a blood bath

now user
if life gives you a horse bloodbath, make elmer's

This will be the next CRED and bounty0x style moon.

They already have a working product on testnet, an actually fun game to play instead of drooling on yourself betting on fucking computer dice, and a gigantic 5% of every single betting pool made is distributed amongst token holders. Someone calculated that if they achieve the same betting volume as Etheroll this will amount to approximately 4000 USD per year in dividends per 25,000 HORSE. If you don't understand why this makes the tokens valuable then you should honestly kill yourself.

I've been checking the hype, there's a ton of ledditors are already foaming at the mouth to get in on this low cap jewel.

Most of the retards on this site are gonna ignore this anyway until it's mooned, but that's fine, plenty of money to be made for the people who are smart and buy in early on the 16th.

Do you plan on selling your HORSE once it hits a larger exchange?

where do i buy this shitcoin

WHERE CAN I BUY THAT FUCKING HORSE?!?!

Buy on idex on the 16th, or just make a custom link on ED using the token contract code.

I'll probably wait for this to hit Kucoin before I sell off any significant part of my stack. I'll probably sell off a third to a half at most, the rest I'll keep long term for potential comfy passive income.

t. top 50 token holder btw

Where can we get guise?

Where does this go up on the 16th?

idex brahseph, it's the new and better etherdelta.

Guide on how to use it here:
idex.market/guides

there won't be an official ED listing but you can still buy using the HORSE token contract address if you know how to do that.

Check out their telegram it's useful if you're interested. I hope at least some of you dumbfucks realize how easy of a moon mission this is