NEO

Veeky Forums is NEO the most stable coin?

NEO is the people's coin. for all those that missed the initial ETH run, NEO was that light in the darkness, baby's first moon mission, those who forsake NEO in these dark times will hold their shitcoin bags forever while watching as NEO climbs to higher and higher highs.

so it is, and so it shall be.

Couldn't agree more. NEO is literally the next ETH

SO many people looked at Neo at 112 dollars said itd only go down it went to 130 then they said theres no way itll go above 130 now look we just hit 150 ! its only going up this coin will easily be 200 by end of month and eth status end of year... SCREENSHOT THIS I just bought 500 more neo on that dip last night.. strap in boys its time to go to mars.

>tfw only 2 neo

2 neo at end of year will be worth it user.. you will make it you know da way

Real talk could this actually flip with ethereum or at least take part of it's market share? I am thinking of going 50% NEO.

>tfw i have been trading my ethereum for the past few days for coins that are bearish like NEO and VEN

market reversal is gonna come one day brothers, ether is gonna be chump change to NEO and the non-shit altcoins are gonna come back. people are fools to be selling when the prices are dipping and buying when the prices are rising.

It's the ching-chong version of Ethereum, of course it's going to be fucking massive. Wish I wasn't a poorfag and could buy decent amounts of it myself

NEO is the only light i have left

>tfw only own 2 NEO
If it hits ether levels then even 2 will be a good profit i think

>bought 3 when neo was 50 dollars
I should've bought mooooooore.

Really fell for the shilling and memes huh?

all Veeky Forums bs aside. worst case it shares the market, which honestly there is enough room for multiple players. owning the market will be tough and likely something that will take time to determine. additional consensus nodes (decentralization) are needed along with actual transactions in order to test the 10k transactions per second theory.

its also 100x faster than ETH. NEO will overtake ETH this year, trust me

meme magic is real everywhere else, Veeky Forums seems to be immune

Bought 4 bro let’s get more after it dips 30-50 percent

NEO is the one true coin because you can not divide it into decimals. You can only own x.00 not this 3.312312312376 ETH bs.

Today? Yes
It usually crashes just like everything else tho

Too bad NEO is practically centralized. And yes, I mean it'll be centralized even after they distribute a few validator nodes into the big corporations they've approved. As long as the Neo people decides who can control the network, it really isn't decentralized, not even in practice.

and just like that neo is falling people panic selling ...

It was never meant to be decentralized nor was it ever a coin that gives a shit about "privacy". Da Hongfei stated this in August/September. It should always comply with the Chinese Government.

My early investment in neo makes me feel like Gordon gecko. 250 bucks to make 6.5k, surreal

Yes, but then what's the point? Why not just setup one big Chinese server and run everything from there? If it can be controlled by a central authority then it defeats the whole purpose of crypto, doesn't it?

no crypto has always been about secure and fast electronic transaction peer to peer. Just because its peer to peer doesnt mean that the govt cant have huge oversight and give no privacy.

But how is it really better than just using a centralized database of everybody's balances? I don't see it.

less vulnerable

True, at least somewhat. How much is that worth though? In what ways is it less vulnerable? Being hack-proof or more stable? Because I don't see how a central server with backups and mirrors wouldn't be able to be about equally safe.

More difficult to hack and, despite your “it’s centralized” meme, it will be decentralized enough to prevent the government to do whatever they want with it. You could argue that china can also seize all miner farms and fuck up bitcoin, but it’s fucking less likely to happen than a centralized database being hacked.

>You could argue that china can also seize all miner farms and fuck up bitcoin
BTC really isn't decentralized though, that's true. China can just shut down a few farms and then put up their own farm and take full control over BTC. It would cost them pennies. Hard to call it decentralized when a single entity can overtake it that trivially.

> it will be decentralized enough to prevent the government to do whatever they want with it
Not really, Neo can already do whatever they want with it.

>will be
Why I bother, you won’t be convinced no matter what. You could say eth is centralized too because Vitalik’s opinion get to decide which for is the official one.

*fork

You can't manipulate a blockchain = No corruption. You can not issue more NEO than there are in the blockchain.

It's not gonna be decentralized as long as Neo has all control over who controls the network.

> You could say eth is centralized too because Vitalik’s opinion get to decide which for is the official one.
Not really, both forks will have the same amount of funds and we're free to choose the superior one.

Why is NEO better than ETH?

>we're free to choose
no not really, have you checked the prices lately?

NEO has staking ETH doesnt. I know its adding it but NEO already has it and has room to grow in price, id put money on neo at least until ETH gets PoS

Please don't make this an argument about prices. If one fork is superior tech, you can use it. That's all it takes.

NEO also only has quality vetted ICOs, no scam shit eth does

as a new person, what are some of NEO's ICOs? is there somewhere i can go to see them?

TKY
NEX
APEX
TRINITY
QLC
DBC
APEX
THOR

I dont even own any NEO by the way, but I know its quality

Ill probably pick some up soon for the long hodl.

i literally remember reading that. those arms

I bought 10 at 30 dollars.... I feel that anger folder picture so hard.

After this dump qlc will fucking EXPLODE imo

AHHHH SAVE ME NEO

> crypto has never been about decentralization
> being this retarded

NEO 1K EOY BITCHESSSS

Yes. NEO doesn't pretend that the world is filled with autists who dedicate their lives to ideals and tech. NEO is pushing the ecosystem we need for governments and fortune 500s to want to take things to the next level. Governments and conglomerates will push the masses into the financial revolution, not a horde of keyboard warriors and speculative investors.