ICX

What makes ICX so special? Their website sounds like every other generic "connect all the blockchainz XD" out there.

ITT Shill me on ICX

Other urls found in this thread:

theloop.co.kr/partners
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's korean eth

mainnet

No. If you're too dumb to figure out what makes ICX so special, I'm not gonna hold your fuckin hand.

Hmm, sold my ICX to accumulate more LINK.

Hope I didn't get meme'd

Team doesn't communicate.
Team hates people who hold the coin and find gen annoying
They will print 20% more every year making this worth penny.
Mainnet delayed again to February 16th
Can't meet deadlines, worthless.

18% of the tokens unlocked besides the 20% yearly inflation and besides the 2% bonus for Ico Investors.

Get ready for ICX flooding the Market.

agreed, team looks OK but project scope is not defined well.
"korean eth" is not accurate either as their core project is connecting several blockchains apparently

lol

Because its korean.
Idiots think that koreans are gonna buy this
Idiots forget that koreans dont give a fuck and stay with XRP
>muuh mainnet lauch in january
>muuh koreans are patriotic

worthless nigger fud. mainnet has not been delayed

>>Team doesn't communicate.
It does, but it doesn't announce a new partnership every day to generate hype
>>Team hates people who hold the coin and find gen annoying
???
>>They will print 20% more every year making this worth penny.
Another false statement, go read the whitepaper pajeet
>>Mainnet delayed again to February 16th
More false news
>>Can't meed deadlines, worthless
Nice try pajeet

Alright fine I'll read the white paper. But damn it's as long as a freaking book...

deluded pajeet

It is the Samsung of crypto.

Team delayed mainnet tthree times
Now. What is stopping third time. No mainnet until March 18th is bit much. Also they say they keep token even when mainnet come. Bad decision made my bad employee. They refuse to speak and keep in dark. Don't buy or you lose a lot of
Money. Stay away or you'll say why I did not listen. Guarantee

There is no 20% yearly inflation you Pajeet. Don't speak of things you do no understand.

that's a good thing
detailed and technical whitepaper
that's how you know this project is 1000% legit

Literally says they can print 20% per year. REad the whitepaper.

We definitely need flags.

I'm not going to address this one actually. If anyone falls for this FUD and sells their ICX or doesn't buy it because of a post like this one, then they deserve to die poor. Thank you for weeding out the ignorant user .

Seriously fampai

Sir, have your supervisor proofread your FUD before you post, sir.

did you even read the white paper
>current state of biz, not even any knowledge about shilled coins

Fucking this.

Yes I did read the white paper and I will not explain it in here. If you can't be bothered reading the white paper then you don't deserve to hold what this coin is going to give us.

If you've read the whitepaper and don't understand it then I'm more than willing to answer your questions

this cunt is spreading lies, missed the train? stay poor pajeet

You call me pajeet because my English needs work. Funny. You are not correct they will print 30% a year and price die. You left holding diluted bag in sea of 1 billion. Team refused to answer critique they hide. Stay away I warn you no more. I don't want see your money you lose. You put money in VEN if want real coin. Tobaccos backed not scam buy while can or regret it

>sir, please listen to me sir
>sir, if you will buy my coin it will be great profits sir

> Guarantee
Ah my sides

Damn buddy, the end of this post is incomprehensible. Care to try to again? Having a vague understanding should make it funnier

If Veeky Forums gets flags I'm starting a VPN service. The pajeets will buy me a lambo.

That's pretty funny since the company is partnered with Samsung...

Money loading lose is not funny unless you like being unwealthy. VEN get deal with tabaccos Chinese government to put leaves in blockchain. Real world application unlike 30% printer ICX. VEN will be $30 by months departture. Guarantee. If you like profiting you now have knowledge of your destination for money. Don't miss my call

This is what I mean. I try to want but you dismiss since my English needs skill

Bullshit.

>Chinese government to put leaves in blockchain

What?

That proves nothing.

it actually is though

one of the samsung subsidiaries

I guess so *shrug*

theloop.co.kr/partners

1. It says UP to 20% of total volume
2.Do you not understand what the ICON Republic is?
3. Do you understand what a C-Rep is?
4. Do you understand how the ICON architecture is built?

You probably don't and I don't blame you, but don't just take things at face value. There will likely never be 20% inflation.

It's simple. I explain for your understanding. Leaves made of thing called substances. Substances scann into computer and code is found. Code program leave into blockchain. On government level so even bigger. Government can put tobacco into all blockchain by force.

>Sir, please buy VEN its good coin will make you rich

Ok so I read the whitepaper and did research on all 35 companies they're partnered with.....holy shit guys. Alright I'm on the ICX train now.

Back to the 8's like I said last night. This is a dead dead play. GET OUT while you can, me!n!

What? We've been going sideways as everyone that has looked at the 1D chart knew it would. If you sell now you're gonna miss the pump most likely. I don't really care either way, this is one of my "long-term" holds

satoshi value means nothing, USD value is going down, ETH/BTC are down, ofcourse satoshi value looks good, but really its not! so simpleton, enjoy your BAGS.

Link is better than every crypto out there, except for ICON.

Do you speak English?

Most coins are down vs USD, I don't care about USD short term anyways because I don't think the alt coin bubble is over yet

Enjoy your baggies! Been here, seen that. This is a sweet sweet spot for newbies like you to learn a lesson, lmao.

>(You)

here comes the FALLL!!!!! Enjoy the drop, hope you heed my warning and get out NOW.

What a brainlet, I've probably been in this way longer than you have and I'm not woried about a few thousand satoshi drop.

If I had sold my ICX for BTC or ETH yesterday I'd be down even more vs the USD

Holy fuck

Yes it may seem complicated but you will understand if you think. If you want tobacco your choice is clear now. VEN most undervallued cyrocurrency.

this is North Korean FUD, don't mind it

How small brained, dude, watch this thing go into the low $8s USDT today.

As I said I don't care about price swings like that, it allows me to buy even more ICX

Only way this thing retraces heavily is if Crypto bubble as a whole pops and that's not happening yet

for the FUD fucker