Go back to fucking reddit

all you newfags have destroyed this board
there is literary no OG Veeky Forumstards left
all these threads are stupid newfags calling each other newfags

you came here because
>hurr durr gains
>Veeky Forums knows which coins to buy
not anymore its just you fags left

now since you all came from reddit gtfo so we can spend the next year rebuilding this board and you can come back and destroy it once again

see you in 2019 fucking normies

hey reddit - nigger faggot kike. Ha ha you can't ban anyone here. Niggers.

reddit is just a upvote circlejerk
>say positive shit about the coin get upvotes
>point out weaknesses or facts why it could be a problem downvoted

at least here you know nothing is manipulated and if you sort the catalof by last reply you alwas see the new replies all the time
cant do this on reddit also i can post a pic with every fucking message by default lmao
plus biz is a great way to train your brain to filter out bullshit

newfags killed this board

>Reddit spacing
I don't even know what's happening anymore

this. OP is obvious brainlet.

Grass is always greener. I don't miss the iHaz shilling conventional, low yield investment and the "you can never outperform the market" threads. I don't miss the "biz, I need a lot of money quick, what's the best way to do it" threads. I do however miss the cryptogeneral threads

before you could actually lurk Veeky Forums and make insane gains
now you are just ruining it for yourself
we are going to keep up making money while you and the rest of reddit is shitting on Veeky Forums and slowly loose your money

yeah i hope alll of you reddit fags get caught looking at politically incorrect shit at work or friends and get disowned for being little bitches.

****What is Reddit?****

Board b slow af deez dayz gramps tho

come on, it's been this way since at least the great summer pajeet/discord invasion.
and the endless *what's a sat?* questions
also:
i'm from facebook

I came from /pol/ and I'M NOT LEAVING
I need money to fight the kikes
I'm sick of being a wageslave for kikes
It's now or never my friend

honestly agree

i still spend five hours a day on this board out of habit but i hardly even chuckle anymore the content is so shit and everyone is a fucking brainlet meme threads like lock in the price are 75% filled with serious replies now

i think you're right op it's better to just leave the market has been shitty lately anyways

the jews will not defeat us

Bunch of roody-poos and candyasses

>tfw Veeky Forums hasn't tipped a good coin or ico in months
>tfw all threads made by shills and pnd faggots these days
i miss making it together instead of trying to rip each other off

>literal state of Veeky Forums now

>there is literary no OG Veeky Forumstards left
I've literally been here since the day the board was created. Probably the most OG out of all of you faggots.

Not a OG/Biz/tard left, but fully capable of being one. Mathematician, been investing for 10 years in stock market, and got into crypto last year. Made a nice return thus far and given some good advice. Give us a chance. Also, not from (((reddit)))

>75% filled with serious replies now
this
not only a disturbing lack of lurking going on but the serious replies to meme threads whilst giving out shoddy advise like they've been in Crypto since day fucking dot.... can't even shitpost without getting lectured

Shill me a coin so i can dmor

SEETHING

cry more loser
go jerk off to cartoons or some shit, Veeky Forums is normalfag territory now

Only newfags are complaining about newfags destroying everything

Only redfags use the word "hodl" and for the last few months I've seen cancerous trend here with that word.

GANG

This, I caught 3 posters shill bitcoin diamond yesterday and it would start dumping 2 minutes after the post

*blows cigar smoke in OPs face and chuckles"

We need more /pol acks to cleanse this board from plebbit niggers.

unironically this

they're the plebbit niggers retard
what we need is /l/ back

Ya... I've always hated /pol/ raids, but a few weeks of it non-stop would at least drive out the more squeamish redditfags.

Kekekeke
>I need money to fight the kikes
You just want to be a kike yourself kek

I hope this bear market kills all the fucking normies.