Buy now or stay poor

Buy now or stay poor

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ethercraft/introducing-ethercraft-a-decentralized-rpg-running-on-the-ethereum-blockchain-3931bea40b3b
ethercraft.io/inventory-shop/#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many of you fags play this game? I need a CC to shitpost with

hcim btw

Literally botting as we speak

name?

Do make real money from botting? How many accounts? Run simultaneously?

fuck botting, staking is the only way

medium.com/@ethercraft/introducing-ethercraft-a-decentralized-rpg-running-on-the-ethereum-blockchain-3931bea40b3b

What about stake botting?

Not really, I played RS religiously though middle school and high school like 2004-2011 and got like 2200 total level.

Playing OSRS right now and only botting because im too old and don't have the time to dedicate 100% of my attention to it anymore.

I trade crypto an shitpost while I bot though - win win

Meant to reply to you

How good is their bot detection nowadays, and the botting programs themselves? Any tips? Used to play the game for hours at a time, but quit because I don't have time for all the grinding. If I got back in I'd be playing OSRS too. If I could make money gold farming, that'd also be a big motivator to get back in, but I'm scared of getting the b&hammer.

im pretty poor in game though

basically just a 300m bank, at least i have an achievement cape

>not including the actual link

ethercraft.io/inventory-shop/#

They're pretty advance now a days. I reccomend Dreambot - premium scripts range from 1.99-8.99 - but the reputable ones all have anti-ban detection in them. I only bot for maybe an hour at a time, but my account is also 14 years old with no previous bans on it, so the likelihood of me getting banned for excessive botting is probably pretty low.

Thanks for the insight.

Nice

This guy puts 200m vs your 400m. What do you do?

OSRS is so comfy.

Osg

When my portfolio is red I open up OSRS and go grind a skill. It makes the pain go away

Veeky Forums plays, join grindanfc or whatever the osrs equivalent is.

It should go down a bit further no? I hope so.