Ethercraft

>he's not earning free money on the first real blockchain video game

Looks like this is crypto kitties/etheremon all over again:

medium.com/@ethercraft/introducing-ethercraft-a-decentralized-rpg-running-on-the-ethereum-blockchain-3931bea40b3b

they even have a pepe hat:
ethercraft.io/inventory-shop/#/shop/0

Other urls found in this thread:

ethercraft.io/inventory-shop/#/inventory/0xab01d4895b802c38eee7553bb52a4160cfca2878
etherscan.io/address/0x8f2054dbcbe4d56582af502e6593c499a80d7919
ethercraft.io/inventory-shop/#/shop/0
ethercraft.io/inventory-shop/#/shop/19
ethercraft.io/inventory-shop/#/shop/5
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7qces4/new_crypto_rpg_game/
ethercraft.io/#/inventory/0x3afabf42e03e0fdc3008e10dd013304f9e530de2
etherscan.io/tx/0x6e4fb511255f73c6b84ae263865dbe8b7ea5ccca4b960d582a358a1aab3afae5
pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2
ethercraft.io/#/shop/0
etherscan.io/address/0x36770fF967bD05248B1c4c899FfB70caa3391b84#internaltx
ethercraft.io/#/inventory/0x0b0f408bf4b44d071d490bd8c2d6859f80db3291
ethercraft.io/#/inventory/0xbf372c4b146ff06bc71a4605a9bd5118849ee3e5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

as I said in the discord: some day most exchanges will have a frog hat/btc pair
screencap this

has a real game mechanic, probably throw some eth at it

nice

GODDAMNIT I'M ON VACATION

WHY I CANT BUY REEEEEEEE

use more gas

THis looks promising, bought a merchants bag with 25 gwei. Hope it goes through

ethercraft.io/inventory-shop/#/inventory/0xab01d4895b802c38eee7553bb52a4160cfca2878

items get CHEAPER to process (gas-wise) after the first purchase btw

i get 0.04 eth, what should i buy? can i buy half a hat?

check out the free items

Buy an uncommon loot crate

Got me the pepe hat

don't spend your ETH on faggity vidya

All in on pepe hats

Our hat.

Got an empty ETH account

How do I get started?

etherscan.io/address/0x8f2054dbcbe4d56582af502e6593c499a80d7919

Just hit 50 pepe hats, this is being shilled all over Veeky Forums. Thousands of hats will be sold

you can link to the item too, check it out: ethercraft.io/inventory-shop/#/shop/0

You dont have any ethereum? Buy at localethereum and send to metamask (chrome/firefox extension) and just hit buy.

need some gas (eth) to pay for the transactions. install metamask import your account and buy all the hats you can if you wanna make it

get some ethereum and install metamask?

>tfw can't afford hat

should i just buy the more items possible? you always get 1/100 anyway

Buy the red ones, those are the ones that earns you ethereum. The others are just for poorfags so they can play the game

yeah, i mean all the red ones i can afford

if you are in for the ponzi part you should buy early the items you think are going to be sold the most.
but looks like they are developing a rich gameplay as well, like for example you find gold that you can exchange for eth, and if you carry certain items youll be able to find more of it. Also looks like there will be multiple dungeons, if anyone read the hat description says it allows to breathe underwater

The cheapest ones are the ones that usually earn the most

i want easy ponzi money. suggest items please, except the pepe had

so i just go from the cheapest red one onwards in price?

>more ponzi shit
>you lose items on death
>you lose ponzi items on death
>prebought items
seems shit, doesn't even have the war or pokemon appeal

one hundred dollar frog hat

>seems shit, doesn't even have the war or pokemon appeal
yeah but you can win real money for looting dungeons apparently

they all have the same ROI

Gold found in game can be sold back for ethereum. All merchant items will be worth tens of ethereum.

>get ponzi money for people buying items
>people lose items on death
>people buy more items
>more ponzi money

and the minecraft aesthetic will attract autists very fast, expect a kotaku article tomorrow

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7qces4/new_crypto_rpg_game/

shill here to the normies too boys, upvotes and comment.

>implying the same exact item someone loses won't be something you can pick up as loot

calling it now, this is the DARK SOULS of dApps

Why should I buy anything? This is literally just a Ponzi. Who would actually buy into this game?

Hopefully thousands of people don't suddenly buy items on here, or I'll eat my words. But I don't see younger people, the target audience for browser games (especially ".....craft") having enough money to throw at this sort of thing.

More people can afford the cheapest ones so they are bought more often

ethercraft.io/#/inventory/0x3afabf42e03e0fdc3008e10dd013304f9e530de2

what u guys think of my inventory? Did i screwed up?

There are free items, they can afford one or two of the cheapest ones

How do i even play the game? Where is it?

you can also lose money buying items for that, it's rng based and it doesn't show anything about the costs to do anything (including the base transaction fees which i assume would be a lot for entire dungeons)
also the only things that are even being bought are the first two items. everything else is barely moving. by this time in tanks and ponzimon there were already a hundred sales

Is anyone actually getting paid in this ponzi? I'm checking the various contracts for each item on etherscan, and only the creator seems to be getting any money out.

each item has its own smart contract, hence why there are only 7 for that one

haha fucking what

Click the red exclamation mark in your inventory to cash out

I haven't bought anything, just curious if it's actually possible to cash out. I'm looking at the first adopters on etherscan and nobody seems to have gotten any money out.

state channels

etherscan.io/tx/0x6e4fb511255f73c6b84ae263865dbe8b7ea5ccca4b960d582a358a1aab3afae5

stop spreading FUD

Beyond that, there's another concerning aspect: item price doesn't even rise. So what happens after 101 people have bought the first frog hat? Can't pay out 0.001 eth to 101 people if the price is 0.1... (and that's without the 12.5% dev fee)

how is price not rising a problem?

the price rises after 100 purchases, read the contract

you're really bad at this whole "blockchain investigation" thing user

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2

Frog hat costs 0.1 eth, each frog hat owner gets 0.001 eth for any subsequent sale.
Once 101 people have bought a frog hat, 0.001 eth * 101 = 0.101 eth must be paid out. But each subsequent frog hat will only bring 0.1 eth. Where would the extra money come from?

lol fuck off

he's either a retard or pro FUDer

cost increases.

I just withdrew

If I could read Solidity, obviously I wouldn't ask questions. Why you have to be such a faggot and build some autistic convoluted scenario where I'm out to FUD a 2 hours old ponzi is beyond me, when the most logical explanation is wanting to understand what I'm getting into.

well you shouldn't go around posting things that clearly aren't true when you could have taken 5 minutes to see that you were wrong

Just dropped 8 eth on decentralized runescape. 1v1 me faget

>asking question
>claiming nobody SEEMS to have gotten money out
>saying price doesn't rise, which is true at this moment in time
Whatever programming ability you have is clearly at a cost of a catastrophic failure at basic logic. I can't read Solidity, therefore I can't guess future happenings based on code, hence why I asked questions.

i'm talking about your claims that the withdraw function didn't work, which you posted twice

seem
siːm/
verb
3rd person present: seems

give the impression of being something or having a particular quality.
"Dawn seemed annoyed"
synonyms: appear, appear to be, have the appearance/air of being, give the impression of being, look, look like, look as though one is, look to be, have the look of, show signs of;

There's a big fat withdraw button on any item you've earned ETH on btw

Best of luck to you, but I think it's not a great project.

network so slow

Learned my lesson with previous games. Sooner or later the money stops rolling in and everybody gets over it. It’s a fucking browser game. Sorry for the fud but these ponzi games will fuck you if you get too deep.

>I hate money: the post

gonna retire on this pepe hat
ethercraft.io/#/shop/0

>he still doesn't have eekape

where even is the dungeon game? I only see the shop.

Crafting when?

Crafting/dungeon RPG released soon. Consider this the ICO.

meh what does soon mean? q4 2018?

read the article

> free wooden shield
> 0.64 USD

That's the contract for a single item you god damn brainlet, follow the transaction chains

if you don't mind waiting more, you can lower your gas price and pay even less. by the way, the cost for claiming/buying items is reduced to HALF, every call after the first one. something to keep in mind with the way storage slots work in the EVM. first slot write (token balance per user) is more expensive than subsequent ones

there are airdrops planned as well

is it possible to buy multiple items of the same type? for exampel if everyone in this thread bus the helmet for 0.005ETH multiple times this would signal to other as well to buy it which should increase its value even more.

Check the internal reserve contract:
etherscan.io/address/0x36770fF967bD05248B1c4c899FfB70caa3391b84#internaltx

It's only at $1000.

Anyone remember Etheremon? That thing hit 1.5 million in about 48 hours. Ethercraft just came out 3 hours ago and it's still low key. This thing is going to soar.

Anyone know what 1.5 million divided by $1000 is?

Going long:
ethercraft.io/#/inventory/0x0b0f408bf4b44d071d490bd8c2d6859f80db3291

Where's the game tho?

This is going to be absolutely huge. Best ICO on here, already making cash out of this. When the in game gold gets released its lambos all around. DAY 1 :D

ethercraft.io/#/inventory/0xbf372c4b146ff06bc71a4605a9bd5118849ee3e5
Did I win yet?

>Why should I buy anything? This is literally just a Ponzi. Who would actually buy into this game?
>I hate money
dumbass

see

went 5x already lmao

Slow and steady, just like Etheremon

These two are legitimately going parabolic
I've made like 3x my investment already on both lmao

I agree they are good ones, how do i open the fucking crate

article claims you'll be able to with the next contract update, something about gold pieces

Made 0.2 ETH on a 0.1 ETH item so far. Not bad.

Man, this is truly etheremon 2.0. Cant wait for the actual game

what items to buy with 0.045 ETH?

Also I don't understand fuck all some user write a fkn summary on how to make money and use this gas shit

I actually want to play this, it seems fun, but I don't have any ether....don't want to sell my fun while it's so low either.

First ponzi I actually want to get in and cant, im sad.

FUNFAIR ANGERY

Use gwei 25, dont change the gas limit.

Sell some fun or buy some more ether at localethreum. Goes quick if you find the right seller.