WTF is happening to LINK

You said it was a CUP and HANDLE. where is the HANDLE

If you don't hodl you don't deserve to make it

We said cuck and hodl, not cup and handle

Gonna use this dip to finally scoop up some stinky linky bags

>Hope he bought the DIP
>HODL
Fell for the FUD

You guys are the typical whales spreading the same old memes over and over again
!!!!
>
>:LINK is dead,

SELL SELL SELL

20k guarantees your comfortable early retirement.

DON'T SELL. THIS IS A SHAKE OFF BEFORE TOMORROW. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

buys set at 5500 sats

Still forming. Learn to read charts and you'd have to buy less pairs of underwear.

Yesterday it had ~3 days left before it'd be climbing back up.

Now we have 2 days left.

Panicking retard.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

The handle is forming perfectly, what are you talking about?

You realise a handle on a cup goes downwards, right?

B-but its less than a dollar!!!!!

They said $1 EOY 2017, and now it is under a dollar?

Yea, I'm just shitposting sunday morning before heading out for my day

All these 1s and zeros have caught up to us. The whole market is nonsense. It’s all worthless.

>CUP and HANDLE
my balls

>got cuck and handled
just sell your bags, you're not going to make it.

This chart is actually a "cup and AAAAAHHHHHHH". Get used to it, stinky linkies see it every day.

>All these 1s and zeros have caught up to us.
This.

When you add up all the 1s and 0s, you end up with a number composed only of the sum of the 1s; the 0s don't even count!!!
That means literally HALF of software currency is completely valueless.

Spread the word.

it is a cup and handle. but sergey took the handle and shoved the cup in the loo, near the poo shoo shoo

I HATE THIS PAJEET COIN.

SCAMMED AGAIN.

Shoved it up his asshole, like all the ladyboy cocks he's been ramming up there on the $32 million we gave him.

so what does 1k net me? A mcdonalds vallue meal every other week for the rest of my life or some dumb shit like that?

Don't have any more cash to invest for at least a few more weeks.

LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFERMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

Link has flushed my dreams down the toilet, like the massive McDonalds turd Sergey squeezes out each morning.

The only thng I repeat at night is this

>HOW BADLY AM I GOING TO GET FUCKED WITH TAXES

>I have a lot of LINK and some other coins, I'm fucked if LINK ever makes it since I have to pay tax on those incredible gains

Thanks for the warning, just sold 100K.

whats happening tomorrow?

>Fuck I hate money making opportunities. I'd rather be homeless if it means no taxes.

So when is chainlink supposed to start making big moves? I want to know how much time I have to aquire some stinkies

Link is going places next months. No weak hands allowed, they would fuck shit up when link will moon. Once most of the link is accumulated by iron hands the price will increase expotential because no one is willing to sell. Shaking out the weak hands is the best thing that can happen to link at this moment.

Depends on what happens to the market in next few days. If everything starts recovering and LINKs handle is complete it will moon in few days but if that fails i expect it to moon around february/march.

It could start at any time, that's the thing.

The team is notoriously anti-hype, so big news always comes out of the blue and it's never announced by Chainlink themselves (like the 5 big banks getting involved in the demo on Sibos day, the ZeppelinOS partnership, etc.).
It could also hit another big exchange out of the blue at any time as well.

There are basically two things to remember with Chainlink:
1) big news (and thus big price moves) WILL come out of nowhere, whenever you least expect it
2) the potential is basically unlimited (this is shaping up to be THE key to mainstream smart contracts after all)

I like how your handle goes back in time

Mainnet, SXSW conference, and partnerships announcements are all happening Q1 2018. So anytime between now and the end of March.

you dumb shit it was like 0.4$ like a month ago

Sometimes alts moon for no reason, if you want to be safe you sould by right now, you can always buy more if it dips even more

Appreciate the motivation Marine, keep it up.