jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/cash/#2h
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what do you mean

Soon

Its the easiest 5X you will make this year

but everything is crashing
is this sarcasm?

no, DYOR
Bcash is the underdog right now but it has unbelievably rich backers that will bring real innovation this year

nibba im hodling 50 bch from fucking september. ive missed so many moons ive taken 25 years off my life from the stress and regret. I fucking need this so dont play with my emotions

if you held them since fork you made a nixe 10x relax.
Its 10k before EOY netting you a nice 500k and possibly tax benefits for holding so long

What happends to ethereum when the BCH fork on 15th of may enabled op codes and nChain gives smart contract patents to BCH that ethereum cant use?

Im currently holding 70% BCH and 30% ETH and I'm thinking of selling all my ETH sometime during may.

What do you guys think?

yea i made nice gains so far cause i bought early just would like to see bch explode. a lot of ta experts calling for it to go parabolic, just havent seen it yet. also dont want to sell cause i know itll moon once i do. im literally all in bch

I know your feels im sitting on more than 100 BCH

BCH will be big in tokenization and so on but it will take time to yield effects as wallets need to be compatible etc

jelly

wat?

gdax opens up bch/btc trading although its not clear if it will pump or not. overhyped imo

Also sitting comfy on 80% BCH. I AM READY PUMP IS CONFIRMED

I moved 80% into BCH in late November. 2018 is the year of the flippening.
XRP: ****** Trick
BTC: $25 fee, LN is a mess
ETH: Crippled by cartoon cats
This really couldn't be more obvious anons.

HOLY FUCK QUAD 4'S. KEK HAS BLESSED US

QUADS CONFIRM PUMP

easy moon

i did not ask to see this picture user

BULLISH AF

lol gross

Soon

Sameanon here.
Look at price charts @20th of December and search why is Coinbase not enabling BCH sell/buy.
Deleting this ASAP.

typical bcrap shilling.

[spoiler] literal scam sheep to wolf coin, research it. [/spoiler]

>why is Coinbase not enabling BCH sell/buy
You mean this?
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7p7evu/gdax_bitcoin_cash_launch_retrospective_trades/

WHEW LAD you will make me FOMO into this shit even harder

blog.gdax.com/bitcoin-cash-launch-retrospective-79c2eb7d9175?gi=16cc32237d0f

Cute formatting.

Okay now sshhhh and accumulate like I said

I don't really pay attention to TA stuff. I pay attention to the tech/usefulness side, so I hold 90% XMR AND 10% ETH, this has resulted in very nice gains over the last 6 months, much better than BTC.

That said, I'm bullish as fuck about BCH. Useage is growing faster and faster, more and more people accept it for payment. On the tech side, it is pushing on chain capacity tech to Visa level. They're about halfway there already, watch the video of the Scaling Bitcoin conferences. Then there are the new/old opcodes being enabled, which bring in smart contracts, more scaling tech (Graphene), etc. Lots of exciting tech work happening in the first half of 2018.

Turns out you can get a lot of cool shit done when you no longer give a fuck what Core and their moron army have to say.

Tech/usefulness beats everything.
>even TA

TA is a neat sanity check after fundamentals. That's about it. Base fundamentals always win long term. You don't see Buffet talking about Elliot Waves. Ever.

>makes big blocks because transaction fees are high
>doesn't use full block size because miners want higher fees
>mempool filled
bcash is a fucking joke.

> Useage is growing faster and faster
But Bitcoin isn't meant to be used, it's meant to be digital gold sitting in a vault.

> Turns out you can get a lot of cool shit done when you no longer give a fuck what Core and their moron army have to say.
BCH is so much about innovation they even want to reduce the block time. BTC is fucked.

better do it soon you're already at 4MB blocks with less txns than BTC. cashies don't realize if you give away blockchain space for free people will take it

That's because BTC bagholders attack the BCH as a last desperate attempt to save themselves. It's easy to mitigate that by raising the fee.

Let them attack. More monies for BCH miners.
What core brainlets don't realize is the spammers have to use high fees themselfes to have an impact. I sent with 2 cent instead of 1 cent fee during peak spamattack and still got into the next block. OH NO THE HORROR

> What core brainlets don't realize is the spammers have to use high fees themselfes to have an impact.
They don't try to kill BCH, or even to congest it, they just want to raise the fees to make it less competitive. They use txs with very large amount of outputs, to make them take up as much space as possible.

Yea but even when they manage to raise fees by 300% it will be 3 cent fees. To raise them to a few dollars will cost them dearly