INTchain GEM

INT - Internet Node Token - A new Chinese IoT token that's not even on CMC yet.

I've tried to warn you a few times, and people said "scam". Biz calls everything under a 400M marketcap a scam.

Don't blow it.

Partners :
IBM / Huawei / Link VC / Microsoft Research (per website / chatter)

-Cryptogoober

Other urls found in this thread:

intchain.io
coinegg.com/user/register?inv=107e5f
reddit.com/user/INTCHAIN/comments/7oa84s/ints_actions_and_plans_in_2018/
intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf
gg4a.com/ljjh/1349.html
etherscan.io/token/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a?a=#balances
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alrightguys... Im starting this thread to make an indepth all you need to knwo post about INTchain.. the next gem.

I introduced Veeky Forums to walton chain, as well as omise go over the summer. both under1$. this is the next one. stay put, ill compile some resourses.

-cryptogoober

>good project
>actual partnerships
>unlisted and unknown

yeah its going into the shitter, this market is fucking retarded

Internet Node Token $INT

What is INT?
INT will create a first-class technical and operation team. We take IOTA as a benchmark and redesign an IoT public chain, INTchain. INT will improve the concurrent processing and throughput capabilities of large-scale IoT application.

Price: 0.00001816 BTC ≈ 0.27 USD
MarketCap: 40.5M
Potential: x30
Competitor: Aion, ICX, TUA, Iota

Where to buy?
coinegg.com/user/register?inv=107e5f

More information
reddit.com/user/INTCHAIN/comments/7oa84s/ints_actions_and_plans_in_2018/

cryptobrahma info, repected twitter og:

#INT / A2(Cause it is on chinese exchange) / Coinegg

Buy:

No, I'm agreeing with you. I'm in. But this is gonna be in the shitter for a bit until people stop buying things like tron.

What is the value of the token? Is there staking? Website is in Chinese.

Any new exchanges or marketing planned? If not it will just remain in the dark trading sideways

Alright guys so we are literally early af, no marketing whatsoever,
MAINNET LAUNCH END OF MONTH.

then the marketing will begin.

IMHO this is an easy 10x, please dyor and use $int on twitter for more info.

much love
cryptogoober

Just hold a week or two, it will gain traction bro. fomo will be huge with this one, massive market potential. basically IOTA OF CHINA.

updates will comelater this week says the admin, but OKex is huge in volume.

Im in california and coinegg works fine for us residents.

TELEGRAM GROUP:

Put (t.me) before that as Veeky Forums thinks its spam

NTChainChinese

Scam

most of you will look this over, and then will come back and fomo in like you did with req, qsp, and everything else.

dont be stupid user

They have an English WP.

intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf

While vague, they do mention a PoS + PoW hybrid. I believe they are coming out with a more refined WP next month.

Bought this shit yesterday and already lost 27% scam coin

I POSTED YESTERDAY IT WAS STUPID BUYING THIS COIN AT AN ATH

I LOST EVERYTHING ON THIS

FUCK YOU OP

That's just average market movement, especially for a low cap coin. Doesn't make it a scam lmao.

I'm an idiot who bought high too but I plan on holding this one for a while.

Not defending this coin but the market is down 10-30%

Wtf? It's brand new and hasnt really mooned yet. What's the catch? How am I going to be ripped off if I buy it?

thanks just bought 100k

Dontbuy tops, that is called a pre pump.
dont buy tops, dumbass

yep, shouldbea solid 10x in 3-6 weeks desu. crypto brahma is spot on

No catch user, oftentimes these chinese gems go unrecognized by the west and focus soley on tech. EX:
antshares
omg
walton
hpb

We are EXTREMELY early guys.

i suggest picking up a moon bag even if you dont take a big position. The tech is there, team is fire, just needs some traction on gay ass reddit lel.

another chink scam

>oftentimes these chinese gems go unrecognized by the west and focus soley on tech
That doesn't really matter if they're recognized in china. There's more people in china than all of west put together anyway. Wealth is becoming a lot more similar too.

I think this might be scam but i just throwed a bit money onto this, 600 INT which i hodl long time to see, idc what happens thought, would love to make profit stll.

typical noobs saying "scam" , sameshit was said with walton.

dyor , or stay with your 500$ portfolios lel.

Stay smart, Veeky Forums fags

Which means that those companies are self suffiicient, and couldnt give a fuck about the west. Which is why they are so obscure until reddit fags find out and start shilling.

my suggestion : accumuate now

-cryptogoober

So besides the English translation white paper is there any way to actually DMOR without learning Chinese?

cool, you stole my thread and are tagging yourself as the creator. maybe stop doing that.

-twu

this is actually a mixture of 2 of my threads, but i can't find the other one.
how unoriginal of you.

One thing that instilled confidence for me is they attended a system architect conference in China.

gg4a.com/ljjh/1349.html

You have to use google translate, but they discussed some interesting things there. Also they spoke in the same block as people from Huawei, Microsoft, and VMware (IBM ties?).

Pretty much every coin thread is gonna have at least one fucker like you claiming it's a scam.

OP has at least provided lots of resources. What have you provided?

"stole"

Ok fag nobody is laying claim to anything, that was a clear copy pasta like the rest of the shit i posted...gfy.

not really. that is the point of gems. hidden.

aw what a shame, noone to spoon feed you

yessir, spot on.
Im waiting for admins in telegram to supply concrete documentation,, they said a few days.

-cryptogoober

One more question. Is there any proof these guys are actually partnering with all these big names or did they just slap their logos on their website?

what the fuck are you talking about? literally none of this original post is your writing. i know what i wrote. why not write you own post? jesus, you suck, guy.

Is this an ERC 20 token right now?

He is the OP, idiot.

Yes.

That is what we are waitingfor in the tele bro, official documentation.. but allthe freelance research we have done seems legit.

fuck off faggot, ive been giving back to Veeky Forums for years

yep erc 20

Again guys, most will over look this, just DYOR and keep an eye on this gem , this is NOT a buy signal. just possible moon, hpb did 11 x in a week.

love,
cryptogoober

why the fuck do you even care? You want credit for this? This is an anonymous image board. He is literally helping you.

I've never used coinegg before. In their terms of use it says you have to be a British citizen to create an account there, wtf is up with that?

i just think it's fucking ridiculous he couldn't type more than 6 sentences on his own, and it's weird seeing my own writing with someone elses fucking tagline. i'm a writer. that shit is weird.

fuck off. out.

How the fuck is there no proof that a startup has partnered with MAJOR fucking names? That alone sounds extremely dodgy to me.
Also why the fuck do you need a telegram group for pajeet

Hey broski,

Im in cali and coinegg works fine. They literally just wanna make sure you are who you say you are. I put canada and withdrawals work fine....

also, he can't even fucking spell. the only sentences that were properly composed were MINE. blergh. you might think "whatever, bro", but that shit is dumb as hell.

OP, write your own shit from now on.

fy

-twu

"I introduced Veeky Forums to walton chain, as well as omise go over the summer. both under1$. this is the next one. stay put, ill compile some resourses.

-cryptogoober"

i fucking doubt it. who are these assholes?

THIS *IS* A GEM, but this guy fucking sucks.

okay, seriously done now.

byeeeee

kys faggot

is ID required for registration/withdrawal?

Appreciate the shill OP
ERC20 token?
How does this compare to ITC?

OP you have a telegram or something?

Will moon on the next weeks/months, don't miss it

Get the fuck out of Veeky Forums

youmust be new, throwing around pajeet at a veteran like me, ...

to answer your question, i was in antshares when they had 100 ppl on reddit and no english communication for weeks, this is common with chinese tech +non disclosure agreements.

The admins said they would update in a few days

+ im not telling you to buy, just keep an eye out, so idk why the FUCK you are so salty

And yes, i did first shill walton on here when all the newfagslike you were screaming "scam !!!"

you fucking suck. you dont give back to anons, i do. stay salty faggot

for my US pals choosing canada on coinegg .. on huobi i've done, but can I withdraw on coinegg without uploading ID documents? or are you guys literally uploading US passports and they just don't give a fuck?

/yes id is required for withdrawal, not deposits

Not sure about ITC user, yes it is erc 20.
anyeth wallet works.

on a side note damn this board has gone down the drain

REDDIT NORMIE SCUM GTFO FAGGOTS

ya'll are seriously asking for a telegram of some likely 16 year old who literally just stole someone else's (my) posts word for word, then calling me reddit normie scum?

i posted proof. want more?

...and you think THIS is the guy who "shilled WTC at $1" here?

likely stole that from someone else too, if he ever did, which i highly doubt.

ya'll are pissing on the wrong fella.

you are the reddit normie scum.

bye bye.

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK FAGGOT
GTFO

So to use Coinegg in the US just lie about your nationality and the withdrawals should work

Why shill it now retard. Big updates will come but not in the next 1 or 2 weeks. The best way to jinx a moon is to fill it with weak hands before the fundamentals are here to support the actual pump. See VEN, ACT, ...

Those two were failed moon missions with solid fundamentals, because they were orchestrated by amateurs. Don't jinx this one please, just accumulate and wait.

This isnt a buy signal, it is something to keep on your radar because it can easily 10x.

just accumulate,dont expect moon tomorrow

etherscan.io/token/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a?a=#balances

70% in the top 6 addresses? nah thanks

Yes and my point is that you're hurting yourself by shilling this to the Veeky Forums crowd before the FOMO material is actually there.

Thats called exchanges new fag. look at the btc top addresses kek, or any other coin with lots of reserves for that matter

Hurting myself? id rather help anons... gg tho, lay off the ayn rand until you can understand her philosophy

nice call thanks