PLEASE MOMMY MAKE IT STOP

PLEASE MOMMY MAKE IT STOP

I want to shit in your mouth, be patient you dumb little fuck, you shitty shitty dumb little imbecile.

Sold at a 16k loss AMA

Down to ICO price by tomorrow

>sold at a 16k loss

Weak hands get shaken out

>Down to ICO price by tomorrow

Has this ever happened before in such a short timeframe?

ICO price is 1 cent or so dumbass

Holding my teddy n crying!!!!! I can’t look at it anymore halp halp

Yeah this is pretty bad...should we just sell

Devs statet in an interview that they will reveal more about their partnerships with e.g. Microsoft, Samsung, Lenovo, etc. on Chinese New Year (16.02.)

Drop your bags and immediatly proceed to paint your fucking fingernails.

Not to be 'that guy', but I tried telling everyone in DBC threads the other day when I cashed out. It was showing all the signs of more bleeding. I'm really relieved I got out when I did.

People have confidence in 'high-risk' alts when the market is bullish, but in times like this, everyone starts consolidating their positions. Step one for most people is divesting from things like DBC.

Its the contest on huobi fucking it up. There's a huge reward for trading the most volume of DBC regardless of the price. They're giving away a fucking lambo for taking losses on DBC.

Guys, is there any examples of coins that have had a graph that looked like this. I really haven't seen something like this before I want your guys's opinion.

so many......

Why?
The entire market is in a slump, even BTC and ETH are going down and there's like 5 coins total on Binance that are green. You should have cashed out positive or held until the slump is over.

>should we just sell

No. That time was at 50-60 cents. Now we hold until around late January at minimum.

QTUM

vs DBC

So there is hope

Classic sign

Don't get overdosed on hopium