LINK general

So, uh, how low are we going here?

Does it matter?

Time to accumulate

Buy buy buy sir

No weak hands allowed. I’m all in @ $1 and I’m not sweating a drop. When you invest in quality you’re fine.

Yes. Yes it does.

we are getting justed.

>not buying $VEN

stay poor faggot

No, no it doesn't

>day trading mindset

don't do this

Link is going places next months. No weak hands allowed, they would fuck shit up when link will moon. Once most of the link is accumulated by iron hands the price will increase expotential because no one is willing to sell. Shaking out the weak hands is the best thing that can happen to link at this moment.

Same here brother. Fuck it, I'll either be rich or a wagecuck like everyone else, so nothing to lose.

could we hit 50 cents again?

thanks, needed to read this

It's only in the glory of battle amid a sea of red that officers of true bravery distinguish themselves.

We are going to the toilets oo to join Sergey and Steve .

I wish
I bought at 0.23 and I want more 0.50 would be optimal

buy

Bought 1k for 1$ each. I'm strongly considering just deleting my blockfolio and playing vidya / watching movies for the next few months and then check in again. Don't really care if it hits 1 cent by then, at least I gave a half assed attempt if that's the case.

Any other linklets feel the same way? 1k isn't going to make me rich whatever happens, unless it hits a ridiculous $1000 or something which I don't see happening at all.

user, haha... where'd you find this one?

id = bUY

it was just floating around on Veeky Forums

id = bUYcLK2u = buy chainlink to you

I'm caniballizing my lamden returns to buy up these weakhand trickles

Kek

Nice

>bUYcL
PRAISE KEK FOR HE HAS GIVEN US A SIGN

j-just buy the dip, user...h-heh..

>bUYcL
BUY CHAINLINK

KEK HAS BLESSED US AGAIN

No, you're the only soyfag here that's getting just'd.

Buy chainlink. OK I was waiting for an entry point. Thanks for this signal

Everyone is getting JUSTed today but linkies and ETHbros are getting the least JUSTed

This, you linklets have much to learn

SPREAD THE FUD LIKE GONORREAH

HOLD AND ACQUIRE

WE'RE TAKING MARS, LINK MARINES

Tfw when you realize crypto is a game of psychology and only the craziest motherfuckers make it.

Craziest or the laziest. You could also have bought 1 - 10k link at 14 cents and then ignored it for a few years.

Lmao you cannot he serious

HANDLE
FORMING
$2K EOY

The truth is that link is a great project but I wouldn't hold any altcoin right now. The valuations for 99% of altcoins is ridiculous and it will all come crashing down. Not token will survive, only coin that are useful and have their own chain like btc xmr eth will retain some value.

Good luck, I cashed out. We linkies got a good run thanks to the market that carried us but Sergey is a piece of shit asshole jew that doesn't even come up for a 5 min chat with the community. The other faggot Steve never ever said a word on slack only on shitty gitter. Rory did his best to manage the situtation he is a good guy but Sergey deserves lead in his fucking brain

I'll hodl even if this goes sub 1 cent

You guys know that LINK is an ERC20 token that currently has no use, right?

Sorry but I see a cup and handle.

So wait until it has a use when the main net is out.
That's when the rest of the dumb money will be coming in.

>caring about the price before mainnet launch

Why?

crypto fiat fags btfo