3 more days until we rocket to Jupiter

3 more days until we rocket to Jupiter

Other urls found in this thread:

spacekim.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll fucking kill myself if not

I'm afraid our timeline might get pushed out farther than February due to the overall market shake at the moment. This could push recovery out another month or so. Depends on what happens this next week. Still holding.

i'm holding, haven't put in a sell order at all.

Is there something happening in 3 days?

I think the fact that neo is doing well means things will work out well for DBC

Source: idk, my mom always said I had a lot of common sense

NEO is gonna stick around for sure. DBC better deliver some good shit tho.

HODL for the love of god

Agreed what's happening in 3 days?

and fuck u Veeky Forums for shilling me this shitcoin

The same thing that happens everytime were told to wait, another reason to wait longer shows up, and then another, and another, and so on until its December and nobody knows where their money went.

So deep it goes down to the center of the Earth.

HOLD this and try to buy THEKEY( after it hits exchanges ).

All NEO dapps will moon with the force of 1000 /biz virgins

Screencap this faggots

^^^ THIS = DBC

Brainlets

This project is a chink disaster.
0 quality 0 organization
Typical chink

Price will go up.

Nothing. There is nothing. DBC is going into 0.0X $ region by EOW

NEO going up while everything is green is probably a good thing for DBC (and RPX).

Everybody is selling this

> while everything is green
red I mean

NEO network is based on creating a hype with the Chinese. Now, even that is over. NEO will follow the downward trend within a few days.

What's with the fudding loser who's in all DBC threads?

sold my dbc, invested in spacekim instead: spacekim.io

The huobi competition end in 3 days. But i doubt it will change prices instantly.

This fucking coin is a cruel joke

still hodling, bought in at .30 and again at .41
>change prices instantly
The whales will keep suppressing the price until whatever PnD group theyre with decides its time to pump it. Thats how these markets work

Bought back in at 2000 sats. Should've waited a bit more. Oh well

Is a good entry now?

this competition that only benefits faggot whales could end at a worse time, this should moon but with everything crashing im starting to doubt it

Why would you enter this shit when its clearly being manipulated. Look into ClearPoll (POLL) before the 17th. Major announcement that the dev leaked info about. It's going to double its $50m MC and not even blink.

Thats all I'll say, screencap this.

if the Huobi competition had any impact on price you would see high volume on Huobi but there is literally no volume so nothing will happen in 3 days you dumb nigger

Huobi volume has been wavering around 15-25% total share the past few days, which is partly due to the massive decrease in volume on KuCoin but still not negligible. I think the competition is more weighted towards psychological pressure than major market influence.

Each day a better day to sell than the last

>this pajeetry lmao

It's kinda fun observing from the outside after I sold at 2000 sats.

Haven't seen it to that level of manipulation in several days. I'll take it as either a good or apocalyptic sign.

When the Huobi competition ends this is going to about 5 cents I'd say. The competition trading is the only volume on this thing, after that they'll be no buyers and only deepbrainlets trying to dump their bags in desperation

Binance when

>200k DBC sell is now considered manipulation

It is in a pathetic coin like DBC.

>Itll never fall below 40 cents
>Itll never fall below 30 cents
YOU ARE HERE
>Itll never fall below 20 cents
>Itll never fall below 10 cents

Anything this low is probably a very good entry point.

However everyone just know that whales dont plan to lose money, they would not buy up millions of DBC just to pushit to ..05 and kill the coin, as they are in the business of greedily making money.

So think before you sell, that is the problem at the moment, not just the whales but weak hands that feed them.

It would be like a village next to the beach and a killer whale keeps coming up and when he does the villagers who are cowards demand sacrifices and throw someone to him. The whale would keep coming back till only the people who said "what are we doing, why are we feeding this whale? he cant even get on land!"

Once you realise the only way whales have power is through making weak hands sell you do what the villagers do, you go on about your business and your village prospers the whale just sits there huffing and spitting water.

You forgot to include
>It will never fall below 5 cents
>It will never fall below 1 cent
>It will never fall below 10 sats
>It will never get delisted off Kucoin and Huobi out of embarrassment

same, see you next year bro
weak hands get shaken out

>It will never fall into negatives

I bought 20k USD worth of this shit when it was like .62 because you guys said it was going to hit a dollar. Now I'm probably gonna kill myself because now I don't have enough money to finish school or pay rent for the rest of the year. Fuck you Veeky Forums

I really hope you are not actually this much retarded

Watch the whales kill yet another attempt at recovery.

Grats on not only putting in money you couldn't afford to lose, but buying at a ATH. I bet you made those losses realized and sold too.

Thats sad. Send me your DBC before you kill yourself. Apparently autoerotic asphyxiation is a fun way to die..

I don't get why everyone is so retarded. This is the best coin to swing trade tight now. I've been adding to my stack for the last few days.

If you weren't so weak, you would do the same and wait for the inevitable moon shot.

It'll go back up eventually. Worst case, you'll have to wait a month or so

what happens in 3 days?

>ever-decreasing volume
>more and more whales accumulating what's left

Tell me, how is this going to result in a moon shot? Whales gonna start to compete against each other?

Whales accumulating, does that mean that they are purposely going to lose money because they think "ehh I have enough so why not lose a couple hundred grand"

Think my friend, do whales seek to lose money?

We have 2 more conferences, an A.I. marketplace it will be able to be mined, partners with disney, lenovo, samsung, microsoft, and the chinese government is showing interests.

why in the world would you believe this coin wont go up.

If you knew anything, decreasing volume is a good sign.

The coin has been out for what, 2 weeks? You impatient cucks.

I made my money on this already. Sold high to get my initial investment back and I'm riding on pure profit. If you think this is dead beyond recovery after 2 weeks, I don't know what to tell you.

>If you knew anything, decreasing volume is a good sign.
>less people coming to my shop means i'll sell more soon

the BRAIN GANG has tried and tried to tell them my friend, but so many fudding whales and people who lost money thinking it is fun to fud and hurt themselves has people getting weak hands and weak minds.

the BRAIN GANG is holding, in the discord we all talked about it yesterday morning when I made a room. We were laughing off the dips because whales dont accumulate to lose money.

Also 2 weeks, just 2 weeks and they think a coin is dead, they dont realise even eth had troubles like this, almost every coin did.

I remember when btc was worth nothing, guy tried to trade me 1k of it for in game everquest 2 money and I sadly did not do it lol

let me know when DBC is being traded for some Everquest Plat.

The competition ends and we get more people in. Then 2 big conferences coming and the final one is going to be the biggest.

Sad to see so many weak hands losing their dreams because of fear and frustration.

I would have loved to see them living their dreams and being happy.

This is the most retarded post I have seen today. Congrats.

Great analogy pajeet. You've cracked the code! You must be a crypto millionaire, no doubt.

Now go study some economics and learn something instead of regurgitating memes without thinking.

He is a fudder, dont trust a mother fudder lol

Trust in our dreams, have faith, believe in peace love and happiness and our destiny.

Besides that it depends on if the KRAKEN is sitting down there waiting, yesterday he swallowed a few whales walls. If he is up and they step to low he might surface again.

Almost as retarded as investing in this vapourware. If you're lucky the developers will reimburse you with 1 sat per DBC.

I don't know why DBC dropped 1/3 of its price when everything else dropped like -25%. I do see that Kucoin's overall volume has been lower.

FFS, there are no whales. People are just getting tired of a myriad of cryptoshit

We do not need a whale to save us. This is not some typical pajeetcoin. It has a real world use case, normie friendly buzzwords, and its backed by Neo. When the market resumes its uptrend, we will go with. Anyone selling right now deserves to lose money.

>Buy high, sell low
The Veeky Forums way

Kucoin had a ton of coins 5-10x over the past 10 days, people are pulling out that money and chasing other moons on other exchanges, especially now that the whole market is slumping and everything is on sale.

Kucoin is going to continue falling. They are literally an MLM schenme. Lookup how their referencing work. Pure Herbalife/Amway.

The coin is 2 weeks old dipshit. OMG has been out since like July with no product. ADA has no product and a developer who has scammed bailed on scam projects in the past, and its a top 5 coin.

DBC actually has a use case, customers, and neo backing. Its actually kind of sad how pajeets like you are trying to throw the vapourware label around at this point.

What?
You wanted DBC! You have DBC!

Or were you going to dump it o us once the price hits a dollar?

I'm just pissed I bought at ATH. Now I have to wait forever just to get my money back when I could have had 60% more DBC if I bought today. Fucking brainlet piece of shit

>DBC actually has a use case
Oh, yeah. It's "the Chink version of MickeyMouse money".

I don't think you understand. The whales are turning on each other now. Did you see them beg Veeky Forums yesterday to "join in" on the pump? THEY HAVE NO OPTIONS LEFT. They sucked all the life out of this coin and everybody else is supporting fresh new moon missions. On top, it looks like the whales are working together, when in reality each one is trying to trick the other into putting up a decent priced buy wall for "manipulation" so they can back stab and dump on em. The ones with the heaviest bags have already realized this coin is dead.

Lesson one user, never bet money you aren't willing to lose

Oh I am not saying we do I just enjoy the mysticism and lore around a big ole KRAKEN eat unsuspecting whales. lol

I know that this coin has everything going for it from the dev team to partnernships to Neo, to conferences, to an A.I. marketplace to grants from the chinese government to the cinese government itself etc.

No worries my friend. Heck they even already sold product, most cryptos have nothing for like a year.

Well you won't care when this coin hits 10cents, because it will surely go back up after all!

How the fuck is there another million sell orders in DBC/ETH on Kucoin? Havend all the DBC been sold?

Or are people directly buying at 22c and placing a sell order at 50c?

Whats your Deal man? I bought DBC because of you, my portfolio is down 25%. Why are you Shilling this shitcoin

I actually fucking love DBC.

Bought at 0.10, sold at 0.60. This was my first coin to give massive gainz in such a short time.

A main whale responsible for manipulating this coin using bots was in a DBC thread yesterday (and provided some proof by bringing up walls).

He basically said whales plan to keep this coin moving sideways for 2 weeks and then pump it. I don't know if that's true and plans could change but either way I wouldn't sell until Feb.

*A waft of curry permeates the thread*

Yes, because letting people crowdsource hardware for deep learning can only be used for toys. This isn't even taking into account the fact that it will allow an anonymous data exchange marketplace. Come back with a better attempt at fud.

>A main whale responsible for manipulating this coin using bots was in a DBC thread yesterday (and provided some proof by bringing up walls).
No you didn't. Walls were appearing and disappearing before and after you started autisticly screeching in the thread

It can't go up anymore. Believe me, I was a brain gang member, but the whales got TOO FUCKING GREEDY. You build support from grass roots like reddit, Veeky Forums, and equivalents in asia. The reputation of this coin is RUINED. The whales are starting to realize this, which is why they BEGGED biz to help pump yesterday and disguised it as
>here's how to join the pump!
The stupid whales will baghold for several weeks at ico price and realize how badly they fucked up. The smart whales will trick the others into putting up buy walls so they can dump on em to salvage something.

>several weeks at ico price
I hope so. More time to accumulate.

>(and provided some proof by bringing up walls).
He never did, he would make the posts after the walls appeared, proving jack shit.

Heh, that was a good thread

Hoooooolllllldddd

That was an actual pump and dump group trying to unload their remaining bags, hopefully trying to move onto something else to ruin.

Q1 will see the addition of an english martketing team for DBC, as well as the finalizing of the Miner software. As stupid as most people are, people like money enough to see through heavy manipulation tactics used to dump a 2 week old coin.

I actually wish cryptomarket would have regulations so these faggot whales couldn't manipulate the price

You think that, but the the massive swings are how so many people have made assloads of money.

Be careful what you wish for.

Because it isnt a shitcoin as you call it and I believe in destiny and dreams and know what other coins have done. If you bought in because of me, and have lost 25% then you should see the truth is that we are far from finished and you only have up to go.

Wow if it goes to ICO then I would have no choice, even though I am struggling I would have to find a way to buy more, wow that would be insanely awesome.

Yeah lol it was I was with my family and came back to check in and saw it! :P

BRAIN GANG HYPE!

Lol so many sell orders

BRAIN GANG TRUTH!

HYPE!

much love to you my BRAIN GANG BRAVE IRON HANDED ROCK!

My only regret is I don't have any more Neo.

I never posted in that thread, Jitesh.

Please get off the computer and go back to what you do best: selling baskets of semi-rotten onions on the streets of Calcutta for 20 rupees apiece.

Stupid fucker, I've lost 4k thanks to your shilling. Fuck this shitcoin, DO NOT BUY

I absolutely love this pajeet meme. Do you think these pajeets are actually real life pajeets, or just pathetic losers with nothing better to do?

Man if only I wasnt poor and struggling with bills right now, this cold weather hurts the laborer lol.

I was telling my family last night, if only I had 10k to drop into DBC I would do it without hestiation. I would be able to make it by the end of the year with all of you instead of having myy 3400. :P

What are you holding?