Should I put everything into Ethereum?

Should I put everything into Ethereum?

no, but at least 80%

It seems like the less bad option right now

No, get into fiat asap. A 6 month bear market is coming. Wall street are deriving it to the ground so they can buy low. They have all the time in the world

Too late now.

Free cosmos dividends for eth holders soon, so yes.

Yes. The Flippening is about to happen.

i'm 100% eth. Accumulating more on this dip

4/5 ETH
1/5 LINK

I keep a majority there (60%) for safe keeping. Then 10% on 4 alts.

All coins tanked the day I decided to switch to ETH market and sold all coins for eth. Am I lucky or will I be fucked soon?

4/5 eth
1/5 etc

NEO

DO IT FAGGOT

ATH

>NEO
shitty forced meme

glhf

3/5 eth
2/5 etc

>glhf
Stands for "Good Luck, Hate Fuck"?

^Agreed

neo and gas are literally the only thing green in this entire market. I sold my neo 8 months ago and put it all into neo.

75% ETH
25% BTC

you had 7 days to exit alts

Then you're not 100%

Waiting for it to drop below 1200
Before I put another cent into it, if a bear market is coming what are the odds it drops below 1k in the next few months? I currently have about .62 ETH I’ve spent about 800 on. Should have went all in on it wayyyy earlier. It’s the only thing keeping my portfolio from being completely JUST’d

Heres my bags see you guys at .07 btc

who dont think neo is a hold?

Pls someone tell me the easiest way to get ETH in the UK and store it outside of an exchange. Last time I tried to use Coinbase my payments kept getting declined, and using localbitcoins and transfering to ETH presumably means getting raped by fees.

short/mid term eth will overtake btc as #1. long term I think bch will take over eth

switching to PoS will be the death of ETH. PoS rewards the rich for being lazy and doing nothing but hoarding money. the Nakamoto Consensus (Proof-of-work) is the only viable way. It requires continual re-investment by the miners which affects the entire economy - chip makers, fabrication engineers, electricians, component makers, shipping companies, electronics retailers.. its a feedback look of economic activity and growth.

>PoS rewards the rich for being lazy and doing nothing but hoarding money. the Nakamoto Consensus (Proof-of-work) is the only viable way. It requires continual re-investment by the miners which affects the entire economy - chip makers, fabrication engineers, electricians, component makers, shipping companies, electronics retailers.. its a feedback look of economic activity and growth.

Are you a marxist or what? There's no value in work for the sake of work. What you described is WASTE due to mining.

>BCH will overtake ETH
>PoS will be the death of ETH
confirmed retard. PoS improves decentralization because everyone can stake with staking pools and earn 1-3% or whatever the inflation will be. If the average person tries mining BTC they will go negative due to electricity costs. PoS is genius and the main reason I don't invest in PoW coins anymore.