VeChain = Shitcoin

VeChain could have a partnership with God himself and barely move in price. In fact, it has actually gone down since the announcement.

I've had it with this coin. Just dumped by 200k VEN to enjoy the 2x profits from when I initially purchased it. This is an absolute joke. Completely absurd.

These whales are abhorrent and are manipulating the market against them. Sorry, but this is the literal definition of shitcoin.

Out.

The more the China connections keep popping up the more I think there are actually people paid to FUD it here.

did you buy TRX?

Thanks. Just bought 200k.

lel what noob

Ven is the only thing keeping my shit floating right now. Sorry you missed out op

Although tbqh I agree with you about the whales. They did the same shit to ripple after that money gram announcement. Should have 2x the price but instead it was held down, suffocated, and since has bled. I don't know what their game is anymore.

Ripple and x2 with one announcement? What is market cap? What is money? What is logic?

are you fucks even trying anymore?

what whales?

Have you noticed that every fucking coin is going down you dipshit?

It literally shot up 50% in thirty minutes after that announcement and was immediately squashed. I sold out up 35. Ripple is a normie coin, 2x should have been fucking easy

Thanks bought 100k more

Do you know what you just did?
You actually fell for a sell wall by a whale. They are supposed to make you infuriated by stagnating price.

You are an actual retard, please leave forever.

That's because people store their coins in wallets and the supply / demand isn't ready for a random announcement. To anticipate a x2 with a 100b coin because of one partnership shows that this whole crypto is due for a correction. Never heared such a big bullshit. Fucking boomerfags

I dont understand, Tron goes 50% up from a few tweets and VEN gets a partnership with one of the biggest tobacco companies in China and it goes from 6.1 to 6.7 dollars for a day then again goes back to 5.8-6.19 phase.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? I think its a scam(not the project itself), this coin wont go over 10 dollars ever because of artificial sell walls

Vechain has too huge of market cap. Get some UFR instead, it has a lot more room to grow.

>being this new

Should have bought in a week earlier under 4 dollars you retard. Stop whining because you are a late adopting faggot.

Coin went from 4 to 6, thats like 25% up, you can tell this for any top 15 coin on binance.

4 to 6? 25%? Wtf am i reading here?

dude. you are going to regret selling. The wall and blatant accumulation I saw last night was hilarious. Rebrand coming up. Ven is holding through this crash too

Speak English you fucking Pajeet. "you can tell this for any top 15 coin on binance"? What the fuck does that mean?

Jesus christ I hope you sell at a low and lose all the money you told your village you are making. If you bought in earlier you'd be riding great gains, but you are a stupid curry nigger.

>market cap
no matter how 'normie' you think a coin is most normies don't have 45 billion to spare on ripple to double the price lmao

the logic of people that buy at ATH.
>XRP = $1
OH SHIT IF IT RISES TO BITCOIN PRICE I WILL BE A MILLIONAIRE

so tired of you fucking street-shitters.

This board is true cancer now, the amount of curry covered headsets spreading FUD will forever increase while the autists never return.
I think two weeks ago was the last chance to actually receive decent information here.