Improving the quality of Veeky Forums

Due to the influx of normies into the cryptocurrency world, Ive noticed a huge decrease in the quality of posts I see on this board.
To prevent that, I propose the following: Restrict making threads and comments to Veeky Forums pass holders. Why? Simple: because if you cant even afford a Veeky Forums pass youre probably new or poor sonyour opinion doesnt really mattet to the rest of the community. Learn, google, stop asking "where to buy" instead of checking on coinmarketcap and "what coin is that" when someone posts the logo of the coin.
Also, pajeets and any country are fine, referrals, bazingaposting, bitflur, ethgas (scams) and promoting any kind of obvious scam is NOT fine and should be a bannable offense.
Lets make biz great again goyims!

NO YOU FAGGOT
JUST ADD FLAGS ON IDS
AND PAJEETS ARE BANNED BY DEFAULT
IT'S THAT SIMPLE

yea biz is shit lately...pajeetfest

>implying i want to give that autistic fucking gookmoot a single dollar
fuck off faggot
when moot returns i buy a pass otherwise no

>normans actually think this

The Monaco and sonm faggot is annoying. And unibanker switched from bazingaspam to egas spam. I think the Veeky Forums pass thing would prevent a lot of normies from posting here so +1.

So why not fuck off to SA if you want paid forum faggotry?

+1

>Due to the influx of normies into the cryptocurrency world, Ive noticed a huge decrease in the quality of posts I see on this board.
This thread is a good example, now fuck off

>huge decrease in the quality of posts
>probably new or poor sonyour opinion doesnt really mattet to the rest of the community

yeah... that will really help >the rest of the community

Who?

Welp, op was right I guess
+1

+2 newfag autist

kek

+1

NEVER FORGET MOOT WANTED TO BE FORGOTTEN

Nice try, Hiroshima, but I will NOT pay for that pass.

hes a legend now nuff said

discord shilling is the worst. Ban individual coins being mentioned that are obvious pnds (coss, ufr, payfair etc)

You want to clean Veeky Forums from all the normalfag filth?
Add kanji captcha and shadowban everyone that has facebook in their browser history.
Simple.

>Get actual mods
>Rangeban India
>Add flags
>Make referral threads illegal
>Make discord threads illegal
There, fixed the damn board

I agree for the most part, but we should require at a minimum a $2500 Veeky Forums fee in order to participate. This board should be for actual investors, not fucking wage-cucks.

looooooooooooooooooool, aware of the bullshitery of what you say ??
Some people really don't understand what the word Anonymous mean .. 4chanormies.