100X with TELCOIN

get in now before it gets listed on main exchanges

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x85e076361cc813a908ff672f9bad1541474402b2-ETH
etherdelta.com/#0x4cc19356f2d37338b9802aa8e8fc58b0373296e7-ETH
icodrops.com/telco/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shill us more

Telcoin raised $25 when ETH was around $450.
The devs did NOT adjust their token bonus to the early ICO bag holders, so they are pissed and dumping ATM on ED.
Get in for at an easy 5X, current prices are .0000039 or .005036 USD
Naturally I bought early, so I was immediately fucked by the whale that is dumping at .000005.\
Fucking shithole whales.

biz will always stay poor, won't ever buy good projects with a good team.

what price do you recc. to buy in

where?

etherdelta.com/#0x85e076361cc813a908ff672f9bad1541474402b2-ETH

>what price do you recc. to buy in

get in already, quick

What exchange is telcoin on?

>What exchange is telcoin on?

ED, idex

Now! I'm in the process of sending more ETH to ED.

Bought 300k, already knew of this and was about to shill it on biz
it's like buying Bounty0x 1 month ago for like 2-3c on ED
exactly the same.

Did you get at 0.005$?

I bought some early at $.006 and just now at $.005. looks like the orders are picking up. I'm guessing (hoping) the whale dumping 275k ETH will let his protest sell order expire.

with a 100b supply isn't that a 500m market cap already ?

Got 850k TEL at ICO price, already x4 in USD, 2.5x in ETH, this is gonna be the easiest x50 of my life

Only 25% circulating

so it's like buying bounty at ~$1.10 ?

Don't see it

how many days do I have left for this? still waiting for my ETH deposit to go through, plus ED is such fucking garbage

Where on ED? Link?

same I bought immediately and could have bought at a lower price if I'd waited a bit. Oh well I'm happy with my 200k though. This thing will take off once it reaches exchanges

I bought another 150K at the lower price to lower my cost average. no regrets.

I would jump on selfkey too, ICO sold out in 11 minutes yesterday, already on ED going on where but up

straight up, can you tell me how to transfer from MetaMask to ED? I tried before and I got it in my wallet, but couldn't transfer into the smart contract because it would get rejected (assuming tx fees and gas prices were worth more than I was sending)
I really hate missing these obvious moon missions because I'm too fucking stupid to figure out MetaMask for these shitcoin exchanges, but it's the only thing not flooded with overvalued coins right now

almost forgot!

I don't use metamask. I send eth to the account i created on ED and then withdraw when I'm done.

you have to leave money in your MetaMask account to pay for gas, at least like $20. I'm always ok paying for higher gas on ED, because it's such a laggy POS so I usually go 40-50 gwei. What are you having problems with specifically?

Can you post the adress for it on ED? Can't find the shit

etherdelta.com/#0x4cc19356f2d37338b9802aa8e8fc58b0373296e7-ETH

lmfao it halved in price it's at 2.9 now

retards

enjoy your SJW weebcoin bags

ICO had bad reviews 2.1 for product I dont see this doing 10X

>ICO Reviews

I wasn't even aware you could do that, that honestly sounds like a better idea

yeah, I had an issue where it felt like no matter how much money I left in my metamask, it wasn't enough to cover fees even though I subtracted the gas prices and thought I left enough room for whatever transaction fees there would be
i'm just trying to avoid what happens on binance where you have dust just floating around on the exchange because it's either too little to withdraw or more expensive than it's worth to even try
I wish there were a reliable option to legitimately sen the "maximum" after accounting for gas and transaction fees

why did i start this chain? now everyone wants in? crazy!!!!!!! no RYOD you're all going to rot

I dunno being this eager this soon seems a lot more of a beginner move than reading reviews. You could have bought either of these ICOs easily. You are FOMOing a moon missions that doesnt have gas in the tank.

I invest in projects and technology that I believe in and think will succeed. I don't give a fuck about what some blogger thinks of the tokenomics of the ICO. DYOR

Also I couldn't get into SelfKey or Telcoin because I'm a burger

around 380 buterins

Ya reading the reviews is part of the research dumbo. If everyone calls your coin shit it aint gonna sell fatass. Have another coke mouth breather.

I mean fair enough, the marketing game is huge in the blockchain space. But in this instance I'm not worried.

This
Its not listed on ED

You have to paste the contract address in manually:

0x85e076361cc813a908ff672f9bad1541474402b2

no dont tell them i haven't finished accumulating yet

what was initial ICO price?

ICO Token Price: 1 Telcoin = 0.0023 USD (0.0000018165 ETH)
icodrops.com/telco/

what's realistic price prediction? and how long until it hits exchanges?