Could be worse user

You could be holding this shit coin

dump this shit already...

only normies and pajeets thinking this will moon again...

it will MOON again. Weak handed normie.

it will moon, just hold it

hehe u idiots still dont believe in tron

when will plebs learn to respect #1 Coin

call me weak hands? bought at 7 cents and sold at 20 cents. MAJOR profits...

pajeet shilling a coin backed by Justin "Sin"

loser

the board has been invaded with reddit and normies now nobody here knows shit anymore

half the people here think the ledger lock in your price threads are real

h-haha...

TRX = shit coin

whales are dummping

If you didn't sell when immediately when it passed into the top 10, then you deserve you lose your money. Let them bleed out.

agreed. TRX bag holders can bleed $$$$

I got greedy and didn't do this, now I'm holding some heavy fucking bags. From 0.06 to .25 and now back to .09 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's going to hit $0.15 tomorrow after the anouncement

keep sucking Justin "Sin" cock

TRX bags holders will suffer

You are the definition of a weakhanded normie.
>bought in at 7 cents
Ok, I bought in at .002 cents.
>sold at 20 cents
Aaahhhahahahaha you didnt even sell at ath!?

Gtfo my board faggot. Go back to twatter and plebbit.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Justin Suns tweets on fire off the shoulder of twitter.
I watched reddit plebs glitter in the dark near the ETH FOMO.
All those gains will be lost in time, like Tron in coinmarketcap.
Time to die.

This coin is going to $2

just got into crypto? step aside son

keep dreaming pajeet

TRX has already moooned and I got out ath

You mean you bought on Monday and then sold Wednesday, congrats you’re sooo good at crypto

bought in Dec you fucking normie

You seem pretty hung up about this coin dude.
Salty you bought at ATH?
Because I doubt you actually did the profits you claim if you shit on it so much.

I want to enter this shitcoin again just to make quick profits when/IF the Japan exchange stuff happens.
But I don't trust that chink at all anymore.

if he bought at ATH he'd be shilling like people in this thread so he can get his money back out

BUY BAG NOW

>Claims he sold at all time high so he must have heavy bags....

Wtf is this some kind of shit reverse psychology shill attempt?

No way the will pass these massive sell walls right under 1000 Sats.

Wrong, go exercise your weak hands

sure, keep thinking look at the charts, major dumping

Justin "sin" dont trust him

Exactly, I dont like this coin, I made my gainz, I just dontlike plebbit normies shilling FOMO on TRX

Agreed. Doesn't make sense, Pajeets are getting really really creative. I miss the old Veeky Forums now its just shills and pajeets

even if 100000000x guaranteed...i dont touch this shit coin.

Finally, this guy gets it.

TRX under the leadership of Justin "Sin" is sinking

I am hodling just 1000 for the lulz

Pajeet

Best these retard shitcoin chasers can hope for is a cup and handle about 6 months down the road.

bought in at 28 sat, lol, no matter what Im in profit cause I sold my initial at 400sat

>up 500% in last 30 days

Seems fine to me

Everything is down, do you suggest everything is a shitcoin

I agree.

TRX is a major shit coin. bag holders are bleeding

Bitcoin looks like it may crash, i would not hold onto any weak coins or add to any positions right now

Nice game of chicken guys. Well, I'm not shaking, so are you?

exactly sell your TRX now

rebuy on the dip

Literally everything that is being said about TRX right now ITT was said about XRP a few months ago.
>scam
>chinks (jews in ripple case)
>bag holding

Fuck you Veeky Forums

XRP is also shit, TRX is just much more shitter

Nigga, this is standard procedure. You shake off the weak hands (overly ambitious and impatient people), so they can buy back in at a higher price when it flips.

You must have gotten JUST by JUSTin "Sin"

keep holdin worthless TRON bags

shit I JUST realised I have 400 of this shitcoin in my eth wallet for some reason... I could have used it to buy a real coin :(

I'm holding at 0,22 cents, one if you anons told me it will go back if you dont hold it until 0,23 0,24 you are a bitch ass niga. and here i am still holding.. What do you guys think will happen and why in the coming weeks?

Itll probably return back to 4 cents before hitting 16 cents

This was supposed to be a quick flip I went balls deep at 705 looks like I'm about to sell

sell and re buy? or just hold because im not 24/7 in front of a PC

Holy shit, 14 FUD posts in this thread alone. Did someone lose alot of money on TRX?

No, they're making money.

TRX is such a scam

thanks OP, just looked at TRX chart and felt better about all my shitcoin bags

What do you guys think? can somebody give some real advice? i thought i saw a bullish but it only went down. quiet or wait their will be another pump?

I don't think it will go much lower, there's like 30 BTC of buy orders around 630

If it pumps, and i want to get rid of them... i bought them at 0,22$. What is the best time to sell it?

At $.10

Honestly? .35c in the next flip. Could go higher, but that's a gambling.

The last time someone said like wait it has a bullish pattern. i wanted to sell it at 0,10. I looked at the chart and its only downwards. What do you think will create a pump to 0,35$???

>he got a get
>pump TRX

witnessed

Somebody who can give real advice when and why there will be a pump..? only immature people around here.

Repetition of pattern, nigger. Coin moons, then goes down, accumulation for days (in which heavy FUD issues), impatient people sell at a loss until no one is willing to sell anymore, then price goes up to attract new buyers or bait the old ones back in, then new ATH, repeats. Happens to literally every coin.

Stop being so impatient, that's why Veeky Forumsanons are playing you like a fiddle.

nice digits
I bought at 0.10 and am planning on selling at 0.25 but I'll see how it goes

This. The same whales who sold at the last peak are rebuying now from weak hands.

>coin barely a few months old
>idiots writing it off as dead during a time ALL crypto is down

Never seen so much stupidity... just look at all crypto at the start, up and down in a similar fashion.

TRX will, without a doubt, go back up - it's catching that falling knife that's the problem. When to buy in to maximise gains - it's already cheap enough for most people to make bank

This thing isn't gonna turn around until it hits 300 sats

I'd buy now there's like 60 btc of buy orders already so it's not going much lower

okay.. I will hold. My impatient comes from the fact there are other great oppurtunities, If Trx gets pumped i want to switch to XRB

same I only went into TRX to get more VEN

That feeling of missing out is a trap, it's what makes you sell at a loss. Wanna good advice? Buy a coin and only get out at your target, ignore all other coins in the mean time, there's gonna be more opportunities when you've made your profit.

Anyone who is buying coins above $0.50 at Binance/Bittrex is fucked.
These coins have already mooned, early PnD shills have unloaded their bags and got their 10x. Now they are trolling you with "weak hands" and HODL memes.
Don't delude yourself with dreams about "muh BTC/ETH killer". 2017 will never repeat again. Too many shitcoins, too few retards with disposable income.

Any mail or something i can contact you on for some advice?

price doesn't matter as much as circulating supply/market cap etc.

ZCL is pretty safe, although I would say its definitely very low gains now.

That guy doesn't know what he's talking about. There are plenty of "expensive" low supply coins that haven't mooned.

Hey newfags you dont lose money when you hold a coin only when you sell it

>There are plenty of "expensive" low supply coins that haven't mooned.

They are such coins, indeed. But they aren't on Binance. By the time these coins reach Binance or other big exchanges the moon time is already over, it's too late. Only a big (really BIG) shilling campaign or real news can prop an already-mooned altcoin to another moon mission.

I am praying it drops to 0.01$ so I can laugh my ass of, 0.03 would also by very satisfaction. People would have lost 90% then for buying this bag of trash

>only normies and pajeets thinking this will moon again...

literally the most powerfull comunity on crypto
they can pum whatever they want

>just HODL until it eventually moons breh

Yeah sure, tell that to the guys who bought LTC in 2013. You have to tie up your money for like 5 years and even then there's no guarantee of success. Meanwhile the others will make x10000 multiple times.

JUSTin

You're either trolling or retarded. I bought REQ for 0.06 on Binance, it then mooned to 1$. Many such cases.

Same, wanted quick buck for xlm FairX release

not even invested in tax, but I can for sure tell you this:
all the anons saying this coin won't at LEAST reach 20 cents again are the same stupid fucks claiming xrp would never reach 1$....
tax is on the best way to become the most hated coin on Veeky Forums, you should know what to do......

*trx ffs

Funny because you actually sound like a normie newbie who's trying really hard to hide it.