>Tron

Hahaha you'd be better off buying doge

Coss.

Digibyte.

>Invest in a scam
Or
>Invest in the liberal arts

Lmao u never gonna make it.

CND during this dip, get your hands on a trade AI while its still cheap!

USD

coss

>Buying ATH

Dont buy TRX, I rather hold dogecoins

int chain .. obviiously... search $int on twitter ;)

lzn

More like TOSS lmao.

But Justin seems like such a nice guy

BNTY alpha 2.0 early February $2

CREA.

Full lauch and starting marketing soon. Get in on the ground floor.

SNOV

unironically btc

Why?

Dollar cost averaging into BTC, ETH, NEO, and VEN always

BBT
CRED
PFR
TAU

EtherDelta moon missions

tnt

>chink scam vaporware with a 6billion market cap and shady ceo dumping his bags
>cheap

is biz actually this retarded?

REQ is incredibly oversold, just look at the charts. I just threw an additional 40k USD at it. I am becoming a whale.

jump in ethereum while it's cheap

Justin "sin" running TRX, u better run away from this coin

Publica. Kinda similar to po.et but has a MC of ~$35M. DYOR.

for obvious reasons, people dumping it now will attract new people after even the first smallest bump. And sheeple will follow

>100% in like a week
>still cheap
long term hold yes, but short term?

poets alpha forst will be out either the 21 or 24th. prolly wont wanna buy it til a day or 2 before

just stay in lumen and ven, be a little patient for gods sake

sell your TRX and buy somethign else

AST is probably gonna moon x3-5 in the near future. It went up well these past 2 weeks and today I got a 30% discount on it.

Buy whatever is being fudded hard on Veeky Forums doing this has never failed to make me money.

I bought ETH at $1k/per a few days ago, and I'm up 200 dollars/per. You could short term it but you'll be gambling in a sense. It seems like ETH is on a bit of a bullrun since alts are crashing and a lot of people are looking to buy in on the sales, but I wouldn't hold it for longer than a week right now, maybe less if shit really starts to go south
besides, all the profits you make on shitcoin trades should be converted into ETH and held onto for a while, and then every so often, when BTC dips, throw a little ETH in bitcoin so you can have both to sit on, but ETH has a lot more room to grow at this point, BTC has been trying to correct from it's ridiculous 2017 Q4 normie explosion and subsequent crash