A MOONING COIN RN

Buy some ELIX, user, it is mooning atm on KuCoin.Sign up to Kucoin with referral code 1N2K1 and I'll credit your account with 0.05 eth

ELIX can be roughly broken down as follows:

A mobile wallet sending/receiving platform
A crowdfunding platform
A peer 2 peer lending platform

To put it simply, Crowdfunding and P2P Lending have blown up over the last few years in the startup world, outside of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
However, both are perfectly suited to a decentralized p2p blockchain solution, which is exactly what Elixir is offering.

An actual, useful use-case: It's aiming to become a service where friends and family can service loans easily, and when completed, both the lender, and the loantaker are rewarded

It's biggest competitor is SALT, which is residing at 691mil mcap, while ELIX is currently at 28mil. I believe this ratio is skewed, as when you compare the two, ELIX has numerous advantages, such as;

Not geographically restricted (Only US citizens can use SALT, anybody can use ELIXIR)
Allows for any type of loan (SALT's lower bound is 5k$)
Allows for anonymous lending (SALT's user must through a membership review to be eligible to use the platform)
Completely decentralized
Completely feeless
Incentivizes lending (ELIX rewards users of their platform with tokens on the completion of a loan).
Uses their tokens for lending (SALT's tokens has no actual value, they're effectively stocks)

David Jackson - Cofounder
Stanford University graduate Previously worked at Stanford Intelligent Systems,(SISL) Stanford Space Rendezvous Lab(SLAB), and a nano particle lab at Duke University

Munir Safi - Cofounder
Graduate of Indiana University Degree in Computer Science with focus on intelligent systems Professional working experience as Software Dev for GM Experience technical background (6yrs) from Technical team consultant to Full Stack Developer

Other urls found in this thread:

elixirtoken.io/ElixWhitepaper.pdf
drive.google.com/file/d/1tiwUXQH3CBWss96B5UFs22Ie-UsBs95w/view
i.gyazo.com/0842334c10fcf18363f82da20d463935.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faaaaags

You still here op?

yes

Why are you such a faggot

did they promise you some elixir op for posting this crap?

yeh

You must be really retarded if your not holding or buying this right now. This has easy 10x-20x potential for this year. Last 2 months it has healthy grow and product will be tested in few weeks and released in few moths. This coin has an actual use so diffently gonna take off once the app comes out.

thanksyou sir

TL;DR: OP WANTS YOU TO USE HIS REF LINK FOR KUCOIN AND MAKE BANK OFF YOUR RETARDATION. TELL HIM TO FUCK OFF AND DIE OR SIGN UP ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT HIS LINK.

well no reasonable fud is good. i'm even not sure, do i need to shill this? already made 15x...

ELIX SNOV PRL

yes

Holy trinity

wheres the pajeets

RATE MY HOLDINGS FOR THIS SCARY TIMES

ETH (65%) , VEN (10%), ELIX (9), SNOV (9) SNOV (7%)

RATE MY HOLDINGS FOR THIS SCARY TIMES

ETH (65%) , VEN (10%), ELIX (9), SNOV (9) SNOV (7%)

>RATE MY HOLDINGS FOR THIS SCARY TIMES
add prl / pbl and your fine.

needs more elixir

Been balls deep in this since .20cents and pfr since .04
Feels good seeing the majority of my portfolio being on Veeky Forums now

whens retirement then ?

seems like the pakis want to shill ethercraft instead

>1N2K1

did it bro, hope you're for real

confimed, drop me your eth address and I'll send as soon as Kucoin finishes extracting the most recent invitation bonuses

This is an easy 2x to 3x in the next few hours when the gooks wake up and start buying like crazy in just a few hours

i can never get over how cute he fucking is

Have you got the one where he has a hammer?

idk i only have 19k elix and 25000 pfr so you tell me

Doing alright if you ask me

This coin being

why

I was gunna cash out some crypto to buy a BMW but then everything crashed.

Where do we send our ETH address?

getting shilled by whalebro and shinobi's pajeets

DBC didnt win, DENT didnt win, POLL didnt win.

If you think this'll win you're retarded and deserve to be poor

that was a pump, and you kids got dumped on

What bmw?

You fucking spastic, price has increased from $1.20 to $1.55 since I made this post

Such a low marketcap. I guess I'll dip my toes a bit.

If you're going to ignore every coin a group jumps on, you're not going to have any coins to play with.

balls deep nigger

Update tomorrow with new team members and possibly announcing advisors.

3$ end of week. You missed a dip today at 1$. And you are going to miss this moon mission at 1.50$

Just a used I series coupe. Low miles 3years old. Nothing too fancy.

Signed up with your code. How I get the 0.05 ETH?

I just upgraded from 1 series convertible, it was limited edition white with brown roof and brown interior, ended up getting a 4 series as the convertible was a bit of a hairdressers car and too feminine. And I wanted an automatic

1 series are the dogs bollocks, the hardtop will be much funner to drive

don't give up user

referral count as not gone higher, I think you are lying

Referral count is still the same, I think you are liar liar panty fire

Where did you see there would be an update with new team members? This has been the biggest painpoint for them and if it gets resolved that would be perfect

is this the worst
and i mean
THE WORST fucking most pathetic WP ever?elixirtoken.io/ElixWhitepaper.pdf
this is fucking ayylmao tier

nigger its already 1.60 and keeps going up.
Sucks for whoever missed out. This bitch is easily going to 2.00 by tonight. Wait till the gooks wake up and start buying like crazy, it's already the number one coin on the list as of today.

would also like to know

I don't like that one, desu don't know why they feature that but the original/real one is here

drive.google.com/file/d/1tiwUXQH3CBWss96B5UFs22Ie-UsBs95w/view

screenshot in case some of you are pussies and dont like to click random links

Small mkt cap green boners on a Bloody Sunday menstration... what will the chinks do???

Yeah that's great and all but an easy way to make money is this Pump discord group. They said first 1000 members get a high rank.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

was waiting for a discord comment, thanks

Where do you have this from?

And why do they have replaced this with a lite version are they fucking retarded

maybe

I pulled the link from bitcointalk at one point, and yeah, I have no idea why the fuck they got rid of it, the lite one is horrible

price still climing

I did Not sure how to prove it though.

My address, if it shows up later, is:

0x7844fb535c63468fc3e6b54c62a20527eaf14fe4

Aw yeah. Price climbing bitches

$2 by days end is reasonable

Hey user, where do I enter your ref code?

should be on the signup page, or can do url yourself i.gyazo.com/0842334c10fcf18363f82da20d463935.png

You really shouldn`t he never gave anyone anything.

Comfy on this moon ride

Got the fomo so hard on this... is it too late?

Lmao I bought 2k of these at $0.1, wanted to dump back in Dec when it wasn't worth shit.

Now if this thing reached the cap of SALT, that's $100k for me. Nice.

Speak for yourself nocoiner

never too late,

not a no coiner

See you on the moon fag

No. Even taking away all the interesting things about the platform, the price to supply ratio alone is ridiculous.

lambos being rocketed onto moon as we speak

signed-up with refferal

>i.gyazo.com/0842334c10fcf18363f82da20d463935.png

0xb57eaaf5c3e802428b624fc27ee2bde90420c663

Sweet, as soon as bonus is done extracting I'll send the eth over, reddits complaining it takes some time

where ma mooners at

sure, as long as you keep your word. hope its a easy transition. from what i read it should only take a few minutes for the bonus extraction to be done :)
-x

There are some on /r/kucoin saying theres is taking quite a few hours, all the other coins extract but btc/eth seem to drag it on for hours

where is the pajeets?

Looks like that PnD has cut it's BS

She's still climbing on the trend she was forming before it

I've been in this since timereum. Comfiest 50x ever

Why don't i ever learn about anything early :(

Man, I've been holding this since I Fomo'd in before the bleed.

tell me it's bottomed out anons and that it's uphill from here, Crashed whilst i was sleeping and by the time i woke it was too late to take a little loss.

Wow I'm really enjoying these gains, thanks biz

it's fine, i don't have a problem with that.
meanwhile, also checking out some of the other, threads & topics on the forum :)

you welcome

Shit thread

Worth buying prl?

stop deleting your comments and bumping the thread you stupid fuck