Titanium Blockchain - Hot New ICO

Hey biz, you've helped me out in the past, most recently getting me into Lamden ICO for 8x gains immediately, so I'm going to return the favor. Check out Titanium Blockchain ICO (BAR) going on now. I've read the whitepaper and Titanium does it all, allowing complete cloud services on the blockchain. This is a major game changer for big businesses.

Titanium has a great team with Michael Stollaire at the helm who has massive industry connections and is a marketing genius. The ICO is selling out fairly quickly, with 1/3 of tokens gone.

Here is the best part: Titanium locks in the dollar conversion rate of ETH to BAR at the beginning of each day, so even though ETH dropped over 6% today, you're still getting the equivalent BAR as if ETH was still near ATH. There is a 10% bonus going on right now. The highest bonus in the pre-sale was 20%, but ETH was way lower back then so you're actually getting more BAR per ETH then pre-sale investors.

To join the ICO, go to ico.tbis.io/

DYOR, but if I've helped you out at all, please use my referral code of ZkxrU0JQ

Forgot to mention the current conversion rate:

1396.42 BAR = 1 ETH (before 10% bonus)

yawn another generic piece of shit. scam

Take 5 minutes to read the summary page of the whitepaper and you'd realize this isn't a scam.

>Michael Stollaire
this isn't a scam, but it is a moneygrab - they are trying to re imagine their company for the blockchain era for money but they have no idea what they're doing.
fucking listen to stollaire;
"Titanium's use of the Ethereum mainnet was for one reason only: using the ICO process to raise money. We are developing our own blockchain, which will be based on Ethereum or Bitcoin and implementing Plasma/Raiden/Lightning Network, to achieve Visa-like transaction speeds. Or, we will be partnering with an existing project's next-generation blockchain which is faster than Visa."
they don't even have the beginning of an idea of a product

Granted they have some focusing to do, but this is a legitimate entry into the industry using blockchain technology. The team has the experience and connections needed to pull it off. Michael's company EHI already works directly with Apple, Disney, PayPal, IBM, etc. and they will be leveraging those connections immediately for Titanium.

sank 1 btc into it, looking likely to 3x once it hits exchanges

$1 ico price does not leave enough room for this piece of shit. Pass.

Circulating supply will be 35 million tokens. At ICO price of $1, that is definitely a low enough market cap for significant growth.

I have all in latium.org and axpire..

so they grabbing 1$ each token for this literal piece of shit.

You must be one of those normies who buys pieces of shit like TRX just because you can get 10 for a dollar.

nigga. what is their roadmap?. I see they faking lot of partnerships? can you convince me why we need to buy this ? what would be roi?

btw, I am mini whale here.

scam. How the fuck can such a small company achieve those goals. The whitepaper is a big red flag.

Big redflag for me, they dont have twitter handle. see our link, though good project, not moving anywhere. I see similar pattern for titanium who the fuck will buy it. I need little bit of shilling+ dev progress. both lacking on these

They are not faking partnerships, they are merely stating that they already have strong connections to major companies that will make partnerships easier. They are estimating their core platform release to be at the end of Q1 2018. Because the ICO is looking like it'll sell out in another week or two, I conservatively estimate short term gains to be at least 3x when this hits the first exchanges (100 mil marketcap). Longer term, I see this with a steady rise to 30x gains EOY as they bring customers onboard.

Their twitter handle is @TBISINC

their tg grp had 10k members but ico cap barely moving. that shows some thing about lack of interest on this project

When i invested 2 days ago, they were at 5 mil. Now they are at 11.6 mil. I believe the sale is accelerating quickly as the word is getting out. 11K telegram members and 18K twitter followers now.

but still fucking 35 mill cap not filling up. if there is lot of interest on this ico. it would have been reached by that 11k tg grp. I am not fudding here. trying to understand what up side of this project

sale has been going on for weeks

Not sure how to convince you, but thanks to taking the time to talk through it with me. I'd suggest you just keep it on your radar for the next couple days and see how the sale is progressing.

I just joined their TG. it definitely ambitious project, I like the idea, but checking other metrics. did they mention anything about exchange listing ? is team proactive in tg.

The team is very active in telegram and usually always has at least 1 member answering questions. As for exchanges, they just say the typical "can't discuss exchange listings" thing

ok.thx. will keep an eye on it. seems its good long hold but not for quick flippers.