Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, pajeets who spend every second of their day shilling shitcoins. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any gains? I mean, I guess it’s shilling shitcoins because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than holding trx after being JUSTed.

Fuck you john

Actually, John, I'm quite fit, handsome and well educated.

I am loser and i am proud of it

now that's a meme i haven't seen in a while

Hi John, ask you girl about how awesome i'm with my folio and the way i fucked her yesterday when you were playing on the PS4 i was playing with her boobs

Actually John I think you are a Larping faggot who is the fat out of shape piece of shit with heavy trx bags, and you made this thread to somehow feel a little better about yourself and your shit decision making skills.

Newfag
Newfag
Third world newfag

Get out all of you.

Right after I fucked her ass and the she gave me a bj.

You too. Get out.

>have to shill your insecurities in a copy pasta thread

what a cuck

Holy shit I’m so old there are children on this board who don’t know this

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

I just cashed out before the bear, shit was SO cash.

another TRX bag holder...
bleeed while the rest of us make money

Want to know what's even more sad then being on Veeky Forums? Larping on Veeky Forums

Just stop. Stop posting, you disgusting third world trogdolyte. Nobody wants your shit here. Lurk if you must.

refreshing thank you based user

Worse than larping on Veeky Forums? Falling to recognize 4chans most recognizable copypasta.
Lurk more all of you faggots.

You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

shit was so crash

how bout that PAC
literally Apollo 18

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in business school, and I’ve been involved in numerous trades in cryptocurrency, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in pump and dump and I’m the top broker in the entire UK stockbroker forces. You are nothing to me but just another investor. I will wipe your wallet the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers across the UK and your Bitcoin private key is being deciphered right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your crypto protofolio. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can outbuy you in over seven hundred currencies, and that’s just with my CEX account. Not only am I extensively trained in chart analysis, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the cryptocurrency chats and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable wallet off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, literally, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Your Bitcoins are already gone, kiddo.