Iexec $RLC, buy now or cry till your death

iexec $RLC, buy now or cry till your death.
Lot of big company are going to deal with them. IBM is talking with them about what they can do together. Orange (Biggest french phone operator) is talking with them too. And a lot more.
They are member of the openfog consortium (cisco, dell, microsoft...) they are member of the chinese academy of science, chiene academy of electronics, INRIA (French MIT), CNRS (An other french MIT).

Blockchain need iexec RLC and biggest player know it.

French people are so nationalist. Crypto has no borders mate. There's no reason for you to root or identify yourself with some project only if the project happens to have some far fetched origins in a country you happened to be born in at. Still it is one of the best projects out there. Worth investing despite the French community

Fucking baguettes
Nonetheless this project is nothing short of amazing, already has REQ as a partner and announcing 3 new dApps and 2 new partnerships the coming weeks! Don't miss the moon user, this is a serious project

If I have faith in nothing else, it is the power of iexec RLC shills. I have been consistently impressed. But realistically it is because iexec is a patricians coin

Since i'm not french, i don't care.
And this is not a 100% french project, this ia Franco-chinese with big roots in China.

> he still doesn’t own any of these two

It’s almost like you actually want to condemn your wife’s two kids to a lifetime of poverty! These are confronting the biggest problem in Blockchain with almost no competition!

Still undervalued as fuck. Great team and vision with realistic roadmap without the hype marketing non-sense. This is a sleeper so buy now or get left behind iExecutives!

Also
>cup and handle forming?

one good thing about roadmap : They ALWAYS deliver on time

>Owns these two and one shitcoin
feels good famalam

Golem Mcap: 919million, With no working product and are already lagging behind by 6 months with their Brass Golem which was supposed to be done last June. Golem is like a fat girl at a party infused with steroids. No one likes to speak to her. So if golem is valued at 913 million with no working product and IEXEC rlc still is at 150 million at the time of writing and with DAPP store already realized IEXEC will easily surpass Golem in the coming months.

It's mooning imminently

Is it the right moment to buy RLC Veeky Forums ?
Or will it drop again under 1-2 $ ?

>cup and handle
usually i hate that term so much, but damn it sounds so sweet right now.

What will shoot RLC into the stratosphere is when it becomes so commonplace that people start to take the tech for granted. And I see that coming as soon as people realize what it can do for dapps

Look at that chart on the 1 day. Now, if I asked, in the next 45 minutes, do you think that chart will go up or down, what is your answer?

Buy order at 0.0027 ETH, sell order at 0.0033 ETH

Buy back in during the correction (we are between 4th and 5th wave now)

30k easy target let's go

But I own 5k RLC AND 8k enigma user!

God I fucking hate golem glad I dumped my bags a long ass time ago

Holy shit, 'grats user, you're going to make it. I'm mad jelly now

Then you’re paying for your wife’s two kids’ college education user! Good job!

>French people are so nationalist

HAHAHAHAHA
Thanks for the good laugh mate.

I thought this project was a meme until I learned RLC stands for run on lots of computers, now I'm sold.

holding 10 K on this bish. iron hands boys going for $20

>Iron hands
>Twenty bucks

If you sold eth at 20 bucks, I feel bad for you son.

pic related is better

if they can deliver on time

SONM is the scammiest project out there, they make extravagant claim about fog computing and have nothing to back it up, they don't have 1/64 of the iexec team background and experience.
In the meantime iexec has a plan, is honest and delivers funtiunnal products.

can you say in what aspect are they better than RLC? everyone can post stupid picture

Marketing, mate. And that's the only aspect that they're better than RLC

when's the next dip
holy shiiiiittt

patrician here. just bought 100k

This is the dip and it is signalling a waaayyy longer ramp

Im elated. If you know what's good for you, get on and hold for 12 hours.

Been in RLC since the ICO, it was tough but feeling pretty comfy right now. Price predictions?

$50 by eoy

25-30 by may

that's the truff

Yep this is the dip. The lowest since the initial pump is $3.2usd and has maintained around $3.5 so buying around there would be ideal. Look at the chart, strong support throughout the lifetime and typical cup and handle forming.

holding a measly 350. Is it enough to make me rich?
Asking for a friend btw (by the way)

Is 350 eth enough to make you rich in 5 years? Nobody really knows yet, but it could end up in a similar territory

Seeing a post that says "hope you're buying this dip" is better than seeing a post that says "hope you bought this dip", wouldn't you say? This is about to take off on fundamentals

Old copypasta, RLC marketcap is $300m now

100k sat by February