Wall St. user Here...Ask Away

I work on Wall St at a top 5 firm. Yes bonuses start being paid this week and yes a lot of that money will flow into crypto. If you have any questions feel free, im around for 15 minutes

Buy ICX and BCPT

psst, fuck off pajeet.

not on my radar. I have a close group and don't thinking anyone touching those at the time

Will Wall Street save us from this bear?

>i'm a real trader

feel free to buy my bags when they hit ath.

srs tho. what firm? and what coins are the talk around there?

LARP. If you really work on the street name the worst and most ridiculed bank on social media

>Larping as a nepotistic Jew
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

The question you should all be asking is - was the CNBC fud article coordinated with our bonuses. If you look at previous years did similar things occur? Also, look into who the reporter follows and communicates with. will give you much insight to our world

if you are really from wall street you would know that a ton of people are looking to just buy ethereum right now. only tokens/coins ive heard people buying is SPANK and DRGN.

Kek
>professional traders buying memecoins

Take a pic of ur work id OP or else larp.

Temporarily, this is the first year I don't hear optimism about BTC. I think BTC is not #1 by end of year

Have most of your coworkers talked about altcoins or are they just going to bitcoin?

you are correct, the #1 purchase will be eth.

What you're saying is I should be reading into CNBC's stellar SNEK segment too ya?

honestly eth is the hottest subject followed by btc. Only the large alts are mentioned but there are a few whales that study alts so there could be influx by those. I would say 5% of wall st. really deep dive into alts

Do you see ETH's marketcap overtaking BTC's?

Im saying the Korea article was coordinated. There is a reason why everything is on sale currently. Look at previous years around the same time. You will also get an idea of how the next month will look

Do you think CME futures contracts expiring on the 17th will have any effect?

I have 10 more minutes

Any one in wall st. talking about tron? There are alot of normies holding heavy bags

yes

no

Do you hear jews talking about the chink scam trx?

Not too much. They like Ripple (I don't)

Also, expect a big spike on binance and kucoin as those two exchanges sound like they will get the bulk of the volume

Do banks fear crypto?

Are they into BTC forks like diamond and gold?

posted above, even wall st knows TRX is a joke.

No, they embrace it. But watch out, they will all have a hand in crypto this year. They want to hold the strings. Stay weary of any crypto partnering with banks or supported by banks.

How does it feel to bow to the Jews?

nope

got about 5 more minutes.

will you poz my neg hole op? i need eth

what are your personal top picks, and will you spend all or part of your bonus on them?

what about your circle? what are they into?

My bank account doesn't mind :)

will they buy alts like Fun or XLM ?

You think riding the crypto wave with ~1K capital will be better than diversifying other fiat into ETF/SP500 funds?

only 5% into alts, ok. any name in particular, except eth?

Fuck off pajeet

Thanks for taking the time to answer. Last Q! Are Ycombinator backed projects like REQ and QSP on the radar? Maybe not yet...

Will you sign up at kucoin with my refcode?

226c6

Personal picks -
large cap - eth, neo
mid - req, link, kcs, qash
low - sphtx, cat, hpb

circle - they like - eth, ripple, link, kcs (they want dividends into dif cryptos without having to think. Expect some whale orders into this) req --

anyone talking about ACT?

xlm should pick up a little...not fun. Ive heard from a few xlm unfortunately i havent bought in and havent researched yet.

yes. We all expect sp500 to enter bear market. Look into commodities - oil, gold for some gains in 2018. Avoid sp500.

Big time! even qsp

How soon should I cash out my Bluechip stock then? I'm hoping to pull ~66K out before shit ready tanks, but also wanna wait on MSFT/APPL earnings

>kcs
Yes, wall street is buying a dodgy chink exchange coin that appears to be exit scamming right now and has already x20 in 3 weeks.
OP is pumping his kcs bags. Hope you pajeets dont fall for it.

this will be kucoins year. Wall st loves the KCS structure

What is Wallstreets opinion on whether crypto is in a bubble or not and if it will burst soon? Is Wallstreet mostly bullish or bearish?

you are talking to a pajeet in india.

Keep an eye on fed notes. Also, the fed will keep raising interest rates. Trump is the "fall guy"

I would have good portion moved by march.

Thanks for answering all these questions. Shill some ELIX if you find the time. Hope you and your circle have an awesome year.

Wrong.

Banker here. Very wary

Last year it seemed like wall st consensus was btc was in a bubble..not so much now that the price has come down and dominance is atl.

There is still $ to be made in alts. Our only concern is what is going to happen to crypto when stock market collapses (most likely this year) good or bad for crypto? yet to be seen

>low - sphtx, cat, hpb

Weird, it seems like there's a certain subset of people, an overlap between those that like SPHTX and HPB. Patricians.

I'm honestly thinking of cashing out and stuffing it all under a mattress

What do you think will drive the bear market? Student debt defaulting? Or fed fucking with interest rates going to be the primary cause?

I own some...haven't spoke to anyone with it on their radar.

What can i do with an econ degee

not only embrace it every bank wants a piece of the pie. Where are you a teller?

lmfao. a stock market crash would send crypto down 90% overnight.

So the ZOG wants a piece of the crypto pie? :)

Hey OP,
Come join the Veeky Forums stock discord chatroom.
got a bunch of pro's, we'd love to have you.

Open for all by the way, no gimics.
discord.me/xavier

how high do you think eth will go this year?

>Be bank
>Make cryptocurrency
>Pour billions and billions into marketing, shill it everywhere, make it sound like the next big thing
>Make billions in Bitcoin
>Repeat 50 more times with new coins every month
>You now own most of the Bitcoin
>Dump all the fucking Bitcoin

Do you think it's likely the WS crowd will do their research on alts once they get a bit more into crypto? Or are they just going to dump into the top 10 and see what happens. I'm wary about having this perception of bankers as normies, as they're stupid, are well connected, and most likely have friends who work in tech that have been raving about this shit for months.

oh man...don't get me started..
I don't want to sound like peter schiff.

Most likely - Inflation is going to get out of hand. Interest rates will skyrocket...and boom

Will they pump mincoin?

very possible

>they're stupid
they're not stupid*

Hey WallStreet person. What kind of cryptos do you look to invest in? Ones that advance blockchain tech? Offer services like logistics?

Help a poorfag become rich. Which coins will you heavily invest in? That way I can ride your wave to being less poor.

Not sure, the feeling i get around wall st is its the next btc. I already think its archaic but wall st late to the crypto party as usual

>qash
>my nigga

How bad is housing going to get fucked?

Just started some development work out in the Midwest and don't want a get fucked

What will they put their money into? Crypto will be more accessible in the coming months before the stock crash.

Digital assets might be a very good store of value.

yes, wall st loves to analyze. All they need to do is invest in eth and I expect $ to start to flow to promising alts as they learn.

Tell them to invest in mincoin. EZ x1000

Thoughts on GVT?

Any thought on BAT op? Am I retarted for wanting to sell my few shares of google to by BAT because I think bat will take a large share of google ad revenue

thanks, makes sense.

most of my money is in the stock market. what should I move it into to hedge against a correction/recession? t bills? every time I tell my asshole merrill broker I want to move out of the stock market, he refuses to give me any advice of where to go (because what I have now has high fees).

Do you reckon it's probable crypto will be a safe haven in the event of a stock market crash?

>How bad is housing going to get fucked?

A lot, hopefully.

I look at real world companies and see where they are leaning. The key to most of the alts success is real world partnerships.

extremely undervalued

housing is toast and ill explain why. Housing prices are based on 8 years of 0% interest rates. Expect 6-7% interest rates this year - people are not going to be able to afford shit...demand will bottom out and bring housing down with it. If you don't own a home have some liquidity ready and you should be able to get a deal end of 18

Why raise interest on mortgages if it's known that it's going to fuck everything up?

That makes sense. Makes me excited as someone looking to buy in Seattle's bubble market, but nervous af as someone pushing money into a housing development in the Midwest

Ah well. At least my 9 - 5 is comfy. Thanks for sharing the insight user! I'll def be keeping this in mind as I adjust my financial planning

Damn, awesome.
Thanks dude

didn't see the part about midwest. Midwest will be safest place. I own many developments and housing in midwest - nashville / chattanooga.

haven't researched but will

researched but didn't get in..may regret

hopefully. If it does enter crash/beat territory with stock market expect the mother of all rallies after.

>Do you reckon it's probable crypto will be a safe haven in the event of a stock market crash?

No. Crypto is only safe in the event of the US, EU and JP defaulting on their debt.

Think of it like this. If the stock market crashes, would you rather spend money on speculative coins or real companies that'll whether the economic storm.

>>Expect 6-7% interest rates this year

This would destroy a lot more then the housing market. Everything is fucked if this happens, especially frackers,

If you study economics you will understand that keeping 0% interest rates for too long creates bubbles which it did. Naturally interest rates have to go up. Theres no escaping higher interest rates at this point.

seattle - fucked

>>Think of it like this. If the stock market crashes, would you rather spend money on speculative coins or real companies that'll whether the economic storm.

Boomer NoCoiner salty fag alert repeat

Crypto is the future and we are going to take out the joooooosssss with it Mr smol brain.

Joking state of biz.

Fortunately I rent in Seattle. Don't own shit in this China bubble of a city yet. Hopefully the bear market helps me get my first house.

the writing is on the wall. Everyone on wall st sees trump as the fall guy. The market will collapse on his term and before the next election cycle.

guys about to go..ill answer any other questions that pop up right now.

pls respond

worth messing with long term bond/stock allocation right now?

so get in gold/silver? know of any good mining companies?
Little bro worked for Ray Dialo btw.

fuck merrill. Not sure the size of your portfolio but if you are under 1mil I would just open an account at vanguard. They have extremely low fees and you probably dont need a broker.

Hen you said end of 18 with liquidity do you mean wait a little while and have money on hand basically?
I'm starting to really want to buy something, but it wouldn't be until later 2018 at the earliest anyway. I'm stupid and want to ensure I understood to wait and have money ready.

holding physical is good but not completely necessary. GDXJ will be solid this year.

quick yes or no question; thoughts on the rumors that the major players will be on LINK this year?