Why haven't you gone all in?

Why haven't you gone all in?

Other urls found in this thread:

nimfamoney.io/ENG_V.1.0_Whitepaper_ICO_Nimfamoney.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

p-pls pump again ;_;

Because you need wangs and pajeets to market a ponzi well, not just cyka blyats.

>mfw when the only FUD is that the team is young and russian

They are all backed by Putin's team.

Because of ridiculous volume. That's also why I didn't jump on Janus, kek.

and that the platform doesnt work

I don't go all in on anything but I do own a fat stack, shits guaranteed to moon

Have you even tried?

I haven't tried it. Just seen that it's there. how do i use it

From their whitepaper: "While your neighbor owns 10000 units of cryptocurrency, you will get full 30000 units and beat him because
you will have three times more resources
to invest, and it will be you who hits the jackpot
. You have always wanted to beat this bully who has been annoying you for a long time, haven't you? :)"

You guys actually like this garbage?

nimfamoney.io/ENG_V.1.0_Whitepaper_ICO_Nimfamoney.pdf

the ceo looks the same age as me and only has one or 2 likes on his facebooks for his posts.

altho stupid low supply...

im not sure on this one, should i sell my coss and go into this?

check out that fag team thoooo

I read russians use a social media platform called VK more than facebook. I'm pretty sure their FB profiles were made for the coin.

ALL IN man, 1 BTC never look back

>went up 4x since yesterday

fuck should've went all in yesterday

too slow again

market cap is still ridiculously small

Because of cancer Delta.

because you bought at the ATH and now you're trying to get your money back.

How many coins in circulation? Pls tell me I will atleast 10x my stack so I will reach my EOM goal

Im mad that I didnt buy it yesterday. How did the guy who shilled here find it? what sites do you frequent that list the hidden gems

around 300k I believe

Holy shit, and what about the rest? Will they be locked up until further notice? If so, a 25x is going to be possible

join the telegram man

It was shilled on here several times over the week. You have to look at every coin posted on here and DYOR. Once the platform was live it was an instant buy for me

post link pls

>> You have to look at every coin posted on here and DYOR

By "on here", do you mean every coin recommended on Veeky Forums or ED thready only? Because as for Veeky Forums, isn't it 95% noise?

Just be on kucoin or binance and i will be all in

t.me/Nimfamoney

People are seriously buying into this scam? The "devs" have fucking Myspace pics and anime pics on their Facebook

You're right I read in a buzzfeed article no successful group has ever had a member that likes anime or has done cringey shit.

Veeky Forums keep buying emotionally rather than abusing simple market principles.

Because I cant buy a shit worth of coins on there, faggot!
Get back to us when you are willing tonplace a low sell wall so O can market order that shit and get the fuck out of that exchange!

It honestly looks like an afterschool high school club, they put no effort into professionalism. But sure keep peddling your bags to biztards

Isn't this an exit scam?

every coin mentioned on /biz. anytime someone posts a new coin look into it for at least 5-10 minutes.

thx bro. I like this coin

Where the fuck do you fags come from seriously? They're young, get over it.