I need help guys

i need help guys

i made a shit ton with crypto, but i am fairly certain that people like me werent destined to have shit ton of money.

i already spent 10k on clothes, bought a 60k car and i ate 6x 100 dollar bills with caviar during my lunchbreak at work, i worked at a grocery store.

i have 120k left, how can i stop doing this dumb shit. im 19 btw

Other urls found in this thread:

hodlethereum.com/?hodl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much storj for a girl like this

holy fuck are you an idiot.

what car did you buy?

Thats fine youre still young and got time to learn
Dont be retarded, dont cash out too much
Godspeed

BMW M4

Take 300ug tab of LSD, ego death works real good on this kind of shit.

keep it in coins or put it in an index fund faggot, stop wasting money god i hate people like you get the fuck off Veeky Forums or learn to handle your money you literal nigger.

i gues that you still know how to make money using crypto..

well when am i supposed to cash out then

I've taken 1000 before and never gotten there. The most that happens is I vomit and I'm flying through geometric space but I feel lucid for the most of it. Is something wrong with me? I tried DMT though that was a fucking trip

Guys like you are not undestined to make money.

Guys like you are good at making money and blowing it.

You're not in debt, you're 19 and you're richer than most people here.

Good job user. I second the LSD although low doses can give you megalomania. Also I think you might want to blow money on 'finding yourself' with psychedelics. Or go to thailand and retire now.

>ate 600 bucks with caviar

kek

yeah it was fucking retarded but i had to show off one way or another lmao

typed a paragraph of good advice, deleted it all when i saw this post. Fuck off OP

sell your car and plan on cashing out something like, 1,5 - 3k each month - you wil have some time to get a degree on whatever you're interestet in and later a real job

If you give me 20k, I can turn it into 2.5M+ by Q1 2019. Or I can sell you my spot in a legit insider group. [email protected]

I have insider info but not enough capital yet to capitalize on the calls. Anyone interested, hmu if you want to work something out.

Blow it out you’re ass

This. Do not underestimate psychedelics. You'll probably wanna give away all of your to charity after a good trip

With this mindset you're going to back to broke in 1 year
Learn some personal finance

fuck off, you probably want to go all in on TRON

Da fuck you mean “caviar on 100 dollar bills” - That’s the most disgustingly funny yet niggerish thing i’ve read here In a while. Get checked for hep btw.
And Thx for the laugh.

>only 120k left

Basically your broke like everyone else here. Congrats.

im trying to stop flaunting and stop being an asshole, thats why i ask for help

would appreciate it if you can still post that good advice of yours

>insider info
>no capital
Nice that fucking sucks.

it was my last day at work as a shelf stocker, i walked up to the canteen for lunch and started pulling out these 100 dollar bills and caviar, put the caviar on the bills and started eating it while like 15 people were staring at me

Set up passive income you stupid cunt. Buy a property and pay a minion to run a airBnB. Or continue to grow your money and budget yourself 5k a month to manage your accounts. If you double your money, you double your monthly allowance.

Buy a 120 flat and rent it

My sides... ffs.

>i am fairly certain that people like me werent destined to have shit ton of money

You just can't keep the money. But you have the ability to earn it. It's still better than living frugally but without a chance to make any money. You probably had a decent middle-class life in your childhood and never had to worry about the money. That's why you spend it all so easily.

I've started in late December, bought ADA, XRP, XVG and XLM. First week of January all was altight, got like +30% gains. Now i've lost all the gains and i'm holding bags while taking losses.
If i could earn just $1k/month it would have been fantastic, because i'm used to being poor and could just save and reinvest all of it.

But the moment i've decided to enter the crypto the market immediately went to shit. It's like i'm cursed...

*your

Nope

I know.

Never done that, but I ate some mushrooms I found in a field.

Sell everything for eth and lock it. hodlethereum.com/?hodl
Are you black?

seriosly eat some shrooms, thatll slow you down a bit.

You’re mom

does it slow me down after the trip as well?| never did this shit but i can get it very easily here in holland

yes if you do enough it will change your perspective on life for long time

idk sounds like you have fun...

might as well start flexing on Instagram and become an IG celeb like Dan Bilzerian, then u'd get money for whoring on IG. never ending cycle of stupidity but it just works.

with a 120k? lol Dan probably drops that a night

Dan dosn't drop shit, he literally gets paid to appear on the yacht parties and the instagram whores beg to get drilled by him to get more social media attention.

He used to drop a lot of money at start. With 120k you can flex quite a lot, rent cards, occasional villa nights, some hookers.