YOU'RE ALL GONNA REGRET NOT BUYING DBC AT THIS DIP

Faggot Pajeets, Thinking that this coin is dead..ATTEMPT TO THINK OUTSIDE OF YOUR TINY ASS PAJEET BRAIN.
Neo is booming, DBC is backed by Neo, open your faggut eyes people. All you that sold at a loss are literally retarded..I'm holding bags still, and god i'll be laughing at you all EOM.

>DBC is a Chinese coin that aims to help with the development of AI related tech
>Chinese government is spending billions on AI development

Everyone should know that these threads pop up when DBC has been pushed back down by whales looking for new buy ins to dump on. This is a whale coin for now. If the price pumps but huobi does nothing, then be aware. The Chinks don't buy their own scam coins.

Also, that weird food posting faggot has some kind of connection to the whale group.

dream on brainlet

Top 10 anime betrayals

It’s literally at a discount right now, see you at $1 in a few weeks

this coin is not unrealistic
deep learning technology is fed by the huge amount of user data can not coexist within a blockchain system
this is just a fucking contradiction and therefore a scam

you all should abandon this sinking ship now

Watch closely. It's starting already.

Recovering right now. Feels good to know when to buy the dip.

>pajeet english

Can you guys just let us DBC holders recover in peace without these fucking meme threads popping up every day?

Speak for yourself, they're the reason I come to Veeky Forums

at least I speak an other language and not investing in fail coins

Are we going back up for real or is this just a tease again?

Holy fucking poor attempt at a coherent thought.

Why even come into the post? It’s just weird to do that...

Remember to not sell your bags to the el pajeeto whales sitting on this shit

I'm leaning towards tease

Expect it to be a tease, but DBC has bounced off 22 cents two days in a row which shows the new support level. Stabilization is key to avoiding a constant bleedout like TRX is.

>deep learning technology is fed by the huge amount of user data can not coexist within a blockchain system

The selling point of blockchain is the fact that you can see every single fucking transaction.

This rise.. it seems different. Not so quick. Then again I'm definitely not an expert

unfortunately i've learned that if there's no real news and the price rises quickly, it's most likely a false pump, but we'll see

1.2m buy wall has appeared – strap in boys, we are going I N T E R S T E L L A R

cause we're strapped to the back of the NEO rocket..

Well, this is basically the exact thing we're seeing with this pump. What's the plan?

Lol someone make a pic of that I need it

Weeeeeeeee!

Fucking faggots you guys don't listen....Shall i put up another million buy wall? ;)

These 100K bags have been weighing me down. Finally we're mooning.

Yes, ETH wall..