You think DIP is over, read THIS!

> cointelegraph.com/news/metropolitan-bank-halts-all-cryptocurrency-related-wire-transfers

> Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp has halted all cryptocurrency related wire transfers

> Metropolitan is reportedly one of the main service providers for US-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase.

Think what is going to happen when news spreads and people figure out they can't cash out.

Think user, THINK REAL

GOOD
O
O
D

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/01/14/metropolitan-bank-cryptocurrency-wires/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the risk of inability of verification for international cryptocurrency transactions has led to the move.
fucking jews and their fake news.

user, it is over you can't cash out!

Okay, this is definitely a bearish indicator.

Nice, cheaper linkies for me

fuck now it would be a good ass time for COSS to implement fiat

who actually uses wire transfers

Coinbase problems + other exchanges not allowing registrations
COSS has only one way to go, up.

Oh I get it! Buy into BitShares the decentralized exchange and then use BitShares to buy stock in Gold and then you cash out! Holy shit this makes so much sense user! thanks.

All the banks are going to get REQt

“ceasing all international crypto-related wire transfers.”
> "international crypto-related wire transfers.”
> international

Nothing to see here, move along

norms

This will hit covers of every news station on the fucking planet!

Think about it, market exploded due to normies dumping money into it, with this news they will know they can't cash out, stops new money coming, we enter bear market.
Found another one, it has already started.
fortune.com/2018/01/14/metropolitan-bank-cryptocurrency-wires/

Plan your escape plan ANONS you have been warned.

Thank me for saving your asses

>Intense FUD days before more institutional money wants to get into Crypto
What a surprise.

Reflections of Mt. Gox.

>Mt. Gox suspended withdrawals in US dollars on June 20, 2013.[41] The Mizuho Bank branch in Tokyo that handled Mt. Gox transactions pressured Mt. Gox from then on to close its account.[37] On July 4, 2013, Mt. Gox announced that it had "fully resumed" withdrawals, but as of September 5, 2013, few US dollar withdrawals had been successfully completed.[42][43][44]

>Wired Magazine reported in November 2013 that customers were experiencing delays of weeks to months in withdrawing cash from their accounts.[35][3] The article said that the company had “effectively been frozen out of the U.S. banking system because of its regulatory problems”.

h-history repeats itself anons

moved it all into link, thanks.

we need fairx

I'm glad FlypMe exists and PayFair is launching soon

this is one bank and it's only applying to international wire transfers with this one specific bank it's a nothing burger FUD

Moved all my shit to bitfinex anyways

I dont use metrobank

wire transfers lol, fucking jews

Fuck the banks on this one. Articles like this should be responded with ways to get around it.

Perhaps fiat transactions should be made to ripple then who follows regulations; problem solved

Tenx
Payfair
Monaco
Tokencard
Bitshares?
BTC LTC ETH atm
What are other safe ways for cash out without wire / personal contact?

kek, so this only hits americans?

Are you still able to deposit fiat into GDAX/CoinBase?

>> only buying crypto to later cash out more fiat
>> not truly believing crypto will replace fiat money

Kek i bought mine knowing i never intend to cash back. Wy should I when it will soon be possible to buy anything over crypto?

This guy gets it.

It's about giving the USD a competitor.

I have a feeling the more they fight crypto the higher its going to go, until it's well accepted throughout the system, then it will drop down.

This. I only cash out some to balance my net worth a bit, crypto is still too uncertain to keep 90 % of my worth there.

It's disgusting how many of these normies just wanna ride pumps and cash back to fiat.

Cashing out with bitpanda is a piece of piss..

So if it's international, then domestic citizens can still transfer?

I want to wire in as soon as possible (Tuesday after MLK). Not sure how long this bear market will last.

Are you from the IRS?

Are you trying to trick people into telling you how they plan on cashing out without detection?

GET GUD, GET REAL

GUD
U
D

Guess i'll wait for FairX

it's one bank and only for international transfers.
clickbait deluxe.

This literally only applies to non-US residents

Basically, FUD

If Americans get removed from the market, it will crash and burn to the ground. So this hits everyone.

oh i misread the article. fuck

If a lot of this board is true + coss implements fiat trading pairs. It will becom bigger than Coinbase and fuck you in the ass with profits. Not saying it's going to happen, but there's a chance and I'm going to go long on it. They are way closer than FairX anyway.

lol you retard

WT fraud affects all industries and is huge right now. Especially in real estate. It's being perpetrated by mostly Russians/Chinese/North Koreans.

They hack people's emails, spoof their email address, contact the sender with "updated" WT instructions so that the sender sends payment to the fraudsters account.

The company I work for has had this attempt happen twice now in the past couple of months. Luckily, it was caught before payment was sent.

The fact that MBHC are targeting crypto just shows the 2018 public disdain and commitment to never understand the technology and benefits that crypto can provide for the payment industry.

This is definitely a ((them)) move.

DONT fucking talk about Gox, it still makes my heart skip a beat when i read about the withdrawal suspensions.
FML

what am localbitcoin

So this does not affect Americans, and does not affect Europeans (Coinbase send SEPA transfers using an estonian bank for EU cashouts), and Asians do not really care about Coinbase. What is left is a tiny portion of the crypto economy and there are other solutions anyway, so this will have no direct impact.

More concerning is the fact that the action is probably a consequence of incoming stricter laws, but the cryptospace will probably benefit from that, as more money will flow in once is percieved as regulated.

And since international laws are full of workarounds, this will not even affect the ones it targets.

Yes.. once we have a decentralized Fiat on ramp it's over. My degenerate normie friends would get the knee pads out to join in easily with c card payments in exchange for any token that can be traded for btc/eth.

Coss looks good, but I think creating said on ramp won't be allowed that easily, perhaps Venezuela will break rank and allow an exchange to accept fiat payments from overseas. Would likely result in democracy and freedom bombs though. Hmm

I send 1 bch from my stack to coinbase less than a week ago and cashed it out for some needed funds. FUCK YOU OP and fuck your fud

Cheers for clearing the FUD out user.

Would do a lot of good for the Venezuelan economy.

i have literally never heard of metro bank before and im here everyday