Popular crypto shit

So there is a german rapper, one of the biggest and most influental here.
His name is Kool Savas.
He's been successful since the mid 90s and has like a million fans. His twitter posts is also 99% crypto related nowadays.
few days ago he made a fucking song about Crypto. A full song, unironic and not meant to be funny. The guy that you can hear in the beginning of the song is Dr. julian Hosp, the TenX chad.
If you still believe we are in ANY form of early stage you will not fucking make it, ever.
Link related:
youtube.com/watch?v=cHf27O_IQDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EE0kjsfRKqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that what Germans look like these days?

parents are from Turkey I think

German here. Puke. What the fuck. Why the fuck has this happened. WTF. German Kanackrappers now into Crypto ?!?

FUCK THESE NORMIES !

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you think Kool Savas rapping about something means it's mainstream, you're already past not making it and should actually work on un-making yourself.

Think about all the normies they reach. These guys have fucking sold out tours and shit, they reach so many people that listen to them, it's rediculous. Let's say just 10% of those people actually ends up investing soon. It's one step closer to crypto being a regular thing here which would be good for us.. right?

I'm German and I can tell you that literally nobody knows about crypto and everyone I know who's heard this song has no idea what the fuck it's about.

kek, is he singing about paying 67 % on every crypto trade ?

Not saying it's mainstream yet but it's becomming more known every single day. Don't you think his fans will start learning about this shit now? I thought people care about him and what he's into?

paying tax on crypto.. lmao

tacky

Most people are missing the point of your post and that’s ok. You’re entirely right, a lot of people that got in the last month still think we’re in early adopter phase. I wish we still were, but That ship has sailed, crypto is on the news daily, we are in mainstream adoption phase.

>Ich hab keine shitcoins
Holy shit

Butter bei die Fische, sag mal was ist jetzt die verdammte situation mit Steuern ?

keine ahnung ob das ne ernste Frage ist, also:

Ist das 1 Jahr halten und dann steuerfrei also ein Meme, weil ich dann trotzdem bis zu 42% Einkommensteuer bezahlen muss darauf ?

nö, das stimmt. 1 jahr halten dann steuerfrei.
außer du hast zinsen/dividenden mit deinen coins erzielt, dann ists erst nach 10 jahren steuerfrei (wenn du z.b. deine coins gestaked hast)
les einfach private veräußerungsgeschäfte und steuern

Ist das der Faden über die Steuern in Deutschland?

germans from Turkey?

yes

"New Europeans"

all this normies who will buy LINK for 5$

genau richtig

bidde nicht

Bockmist

Ich höre....

>kool savas

>kool savas
>ist nicht kool

Google ist dein Freund

Maybe a pump is better pump4coins are great a friend of mine made 150% profit!!!

Yes asshole. Turks are saving G*rmoney

also alles richtig.
Spast.

170k tron klingt nach rekt lol
Aber 20 k im ripple letztes jahr...uiuiui Leute fickt edes ICO

>kool savas is underground

lol no, you're an idiot m8

only thing worse than normies are krautnormies

Turks and Germans have had relationships for a very very long time. It is nothing new. Now back to with your filth.

Veeky Forums ost
youtu.be/EE0kjsfRKqs