What went wrong?

One of the largest partnerships in crypto, an actual product, and it doesn’t move. Is it because /r/edditors like this coin so much?

I really don't know. It's market cap should be 10X what it is now and even then it would still be undervalued.

I think the bubble might have just popped.

Because whales

>I think the bubble might have just popped.

The valuation of all the shitcoins out there is ridicolous. Time for a correction. A big one.

Whales have been suppressing the price this whole fucking day now

Stop fucking shilling fuck boy

Look at these fucking sell walls. The Chinese whales want to have it all for themselves.

this kills the Vefaggots

> meh meh meh why isnt it mooning like TRX so that I can FOMO in and carry bags after missing to sell on top

VeChain market cap stats (starting from Dec 4th):

GPD (growth per day) - GPW (growth per week)

Week 1 - GPD = 8% - GPW = 51%
Week 2 - GPD = 9% - GPW = 169%
Week 3 - GPD = 7% - GPW = 146%
Week 4 - GPD = 7% - GPW = 152%
Week 5 - GPD = 13% - GPW = 229%
Week 6 - GPD = 7% - GPW = 143%

VENis the big industry coin. Huge interest behind closed doors. Part of the sales pitch is "You can still get in while its cheap". This price suppression and accumulation will end when most of the weak non enterprise holders are out and big players have it

where do these fucking walls keep coming from??

Its a Post-ICO held by the VeChain foundation. They are offering the coins cheap to their partners. On top there are whales accumulating.

The PBoC itself. :^)

I own VEN and I think you're right. How are they supposed to sell this idea to businesses if the coin is prohibitively expensive already. Problem is will the price ever be allowed to moon? Presumably they will want the adoption of this coin to continue even after a few bigger corporations start using it.

What are you talking about "will it ever moon"? It grows 8 fucking percent every single day. Name me three coins within the top 50 of CMC that put up such a performance without crashing after such a run.

VEN will continue to rise with a steady growth. At some point they will let it fly because they want it to be in the top 5. Or it will get there by steady growth. Just imagine it going on with 5 percent a day on average.

comfy
everyone likes the massive 100% days tho kek, including me

I hate the term too but I mean the idea of it getting to something like $100 or $500 or whatever shit people think is going to happen. Surely that would kill any more adoption?

I gave up chasing those 100% pumps. I'm happy with my thunder node and some VEN on top. I know that all people with a strengh node or more are going to be milionaires in a few months. Cant get more comfier than this.

How much is a strength node now? Last I saw, 35k.

Of course it's going to happen. See you in Q2 when we pass the 500 USD

10,000 VEN x 6,25 USD

it doesn't need to moon, keep the moonboys away from my preciouussssss

it's up 30% while bitcoin is dying
you newfags please fucking leave

not if they a) control their services by the price of THOR and b) their big partners are getting in now

>What went wrong?
People realizing that they're posting NATIONAL anthems when in reality they achieve LOCAL partnerships. It's not "whales suppressing", you idiots, it's people catching on to the charade.

I want to believe but say its Q2 and VEN is $500. Why would a company wanting to use Blockchain chose VeChain? They need Thor (which would be expensive then too) or they can buy VEN to generate Thor, and VEN is now 500 fucking dollars.

I do hope you're right though, I'll be retired.

why wouldn't they choose vechain - burden of proof is on you

we already see plenty of partners wanting to use vechain

This.

Just imagine you are a billion dollar company and you need their enterprise blockchain solution. Even if THOR is priced around 100 USD (who knows) and you need 10,000 THOR in order to use the service - you people really think a million bucks would make a big, big company leave the table if they can save much more by joining the network?

See here:

Well as you say, who knows? There are a few competitors to Vechain at the moment and if they can offer a similar service then the company is going to choose the cheaper option every time.

Or they may choose Vechain still because its more proven and the premium is worth it.

cant wait for devery to shit on vechain

Devery is coming into an industry against Ven, Walton and Wabi. Its product is literally an app that scans barcodes. That's it. Look at their "prototype" on their website. Total shit. It won't do anything close to the three coins I just mentioned.

Been holding this coin since it was 29cents and I understand the frustration. For now they are delivering and it's only a matter of time before more exchanges are gonna list it

hahahaha

It's up 29% today.
What are you smoking OP. Did you forget how big 29% really is? Get some perspective.

Coca Cola kid, the god, the legend...

definitely, and if THOR gets pricey, the stakeholders just vote to lower the THOR required for VET services

So why wouldn't the value of VEN decrease if its main purpose is to generate Thor?

the master of many domains

Solid rebuttal.

that won't be its only purpose, just one of them

it will also have currency and dApp and exchange and i am sure ramifications

but if demand decreases more than growth of demand, i'm sure the price will fluctuate like any asset

HOW IS THE MARKET CAP STILL SO LOW??
THIS IS AT THE VERY LEAST A TOP20 COIN

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer?!

Why do people say that this coin can hit 500?? 100 is more realistic

No 50 is realistic.

Nobody knows what's realistic.