I can't believe how lucky we are

Biz what fucking timeline is this, we can make a living by investing in highly volatile shitcoin assets like BigBoobsCoin, have dank memes and smoke pot and survive on this shit. And make more in a week than managers make in a year. What have we done to deserve this

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw we're all gonna get rich off SHIT

It does feel quite unreal, i hope it lasts for at least one year more

It's basically the same as the stock market of the early 1980, being young and open to change creates bunch of millionaires then a few years later it's all over. The only thing we did right was picking a great time to be born.

remember don't let the green candles get to you , atleast manage to cash out a significant amount so you aren't swimming naked when the tide runs out

>mfw not allowed to invest in crypto because my mom won't let me
>mfw will finally be allowed next year but it will all be over

underage b&

Since when is 18 years of age underage?

since you're listening to your mom about investing your money it is

yeah but how long is this gonna last?
can you imagine the butthurt when you make six figs easily and then this bullrun ends before you hit your target?
we cant go back to wagecucking at this point OP
crypto better make us rich or abunch of anons gonna have to off themselves

discord gg/3fW7bzr

what if crypto was created by hardware companies & power companies to create an economy backed by computer chips and electricity and establish themselves as the new rulers of the Earth, dethroning the banks?
It would decentralize money creation but they would still have control through hardware monopoly.
Maybe its not planned but if crypto becomes standard then this would be the inevitable end

Maybe it's time for the nuclear war where radiation doesn't care about how much Monero ou own. It's the only way I can see it going to shit.

true user. i have been wagecucking so hard. 20yo i have scrapped off chewing gum off of parking slots since i was 14. i know what money is. this is our shot, this is our time. Do or die, now or never, Chance of a lifetime

So? She can still punish me as long as i live in her house. She can ruin my life if i don't do what she says.

lel. You're 18 years old. You control your own finances and life.

yeh man Ive been working shit jobs since I was 13 year olds, in my 30s now. I woudl have to work another 20 years to even think about retirement and I just cant take that shit anymore. 2017 made more money buying and holding bitcoin than I did working my ass offf for an entire year. fuck that shit now I just wanna get rich and get out of the rat race

Dam how do u know which one is best to invest in

its already over guys, cash out now

thats right man. do you tell close friends that you consider deserving about what is going on here? I mean, the general public still has no fucking idea....

I mean i know I should keep it to myself, but I think I could literally change lifes by showing people this right now. What is your take on that?

>lucky
i was going to buy kcs at 1 dollar but ended up not doing it

i would have hundreds of thousands

now im going to kill myself instead

I'm 18 too, my grandma still goes to the bank for me so I don't have to go outside
2018 is the year of fat rich neets

stop fudding in this /comfy/ thread.

That feeling when you made $127,000 from a shitcoin called PEPECASH.

yeah i mean what the fuck man. I think i will tell people i got rich by dealing drugs, that is less weird and easier to explain

>you control your own finances and life
No i don't dingus.

sorry dude, but do you know whats comfy during a bear market? Fiat

tfw don't have any shitcoin yet

Just be super vague about it, it creates intrigue and they will think you're some shady international kingpin.

Well you should.

sure I shilled my dad into cryptos and a good friend of mine. most of my mates are ballsdeep in various shitcoins anyways. the normies are too retarded to understand anything and they can all go die in a fire as far as Im concerned.

If you somewhat of an autist tell them you cooked the books for a drug dealer/crime boss instead

Kys

Well i can't because Federal Laws says i don't have permission to do so. The law says it's still my moms authority.

fuck federal law, fuck the government, fuck the state. you own your life. say no to being a cuck

>and survive on this shit.
>and survive on this
>and survive on this
>as in making consistent gains
>And make more in a week than managers make in a year
>in a week
>in a week
>in a week
AM I THE ONLY FUCKING RETARD WHO"S BEEN TRADING SINCE 2015 AND CANNOT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE AN ASSURED 2X IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT?

I'm not a criminal

*NEO

I wonder what the next Get Rich Quick investment is after crypto. We had the stock market in the early 80's, the dot com bubble in early 2000, and now crypto

Worst bait ever. Even the biggest idiot makes 2x in this market.

The dotcom bubble was about (tech) stocks...

ouch man. got in late nov. and turned 5k into 50 already what are you investing in?

How is that even possible?

im new and an idiot, care to tutor me bby? poorfag entering late to crypto

I'm a retard and I turned 3k (started dec 13) into 50k.

Just don't tell her lol

That's almost 2000%. I refuse to believe this.

selling your boyhole
big bucks to be made in that

Im gonna be rich thanks to UFR and its dank memes.

I could believe it if he meant Dec 13th 2016, or Dec 2013.

Being a beta cuck is right up there with criminals. At least a thief doesn't ask permission from his mom.

I just invested in this
magnalis.network
Got a pretty good feeling about it anons

When I tell people I made 20k in a week trading internet money I see on an anime board, they want to kill themselves lol

just wait until the government taxes you for using crypto.