OHH NO NO NO NO *inhale*

HAAHAH AHAH AHAHAH HAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

aws.amazon.com/fr/solutions/case-studies/mapfre/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRON_project
youtube.com/watch?v=zWSZry8FKRU
web.archive.org/web/20141007030420/https://aws.amazon.com/fr/solutions/case-studies/mapfre/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

watching this thing crash to 0 makes me so happy I don't even care about my own losses today

You are going to be very depressed when this thing moons tomorrow.

You know Amazon just leaked that they are partnering with Tron right.

aws.amazon.com/fr/solutions/case-studies/mapfre/

HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

TRON web isn't the same thing as TRON the CHINKSCAM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRON_project

Bezos partnering with Justin?

soft hand normals

buy tron now if you want to make it

Bought 50 bucks worth at .002 cents. Sold it to fund my adventure with TheKey (assuming I can actually get my 10 NEO in).

feelsgoodman.png

you will get keyed

seriously how low can this go.
4h is oversold. there has to be a big bounce sometime soon

Serious question:

I missed the initial TRON moon and refused to buy the ATH and so glad I was smart about it. Now that it's crashing so hard is it a good idea to buy st these ridiculous low levels relative to ATH?

My gut says yes because all of Reddit and Twitter is bag holding this thinking they were all gonna be rich lmao.

Thinking of buying when it hits

I think as soon as bull market returns + some shill tweet from chink CEO will make it $.15-.2

Why is this falling so badly anyway? I mean apart of being shit coin without a product (top 20 is full of these). Verge is falling because of McAffee fud and constantly ruining deadlines and releasing with bugs. So what happened to Tron?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Same here but already in for 100k at these levels didn't expect it to bleed and flatline on so much volume

Some big whales market sold at the top causing a huge flash crash that scared a lot of normies, they have since manipulated it down to accumulate more to do the same thing again sometime later in the month.

im hoping for this. We just need a flood of new money from bitcoin getting an all time high again.

i should have sold at .30 but got greedy as fuck

TRX is a long term hold in my opinion. Their roadmap reaches to 2025. If you believe in their vision, which is to create the largest decentralized content distribution platform in the world, with a monetization system of personal Initial Token Offering instead of advertisements -- only if you believe in that idea should you seriously invest in it, and be extremely patient.

Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=zWSZry8FKRU

You can make gains along the way as the price steadily rises of course, and re-purchase at the dips.

Just put 10 eth on this
How fucked am i

high risk high reward now

at one point a week or two ago, tron was valued higher than monero and iota combined.

>being this dumb to buy trx
>being even dumber to hold trx

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THAT TRON WAS GONNA ROLL ME

I AIN'T THE BIGGEST COIN BY MY VOLUME

SHE WAS LOOKIN KINDA DUMB WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB IN THE SHAPE OF A DIP ON HER FOREHEAD (YEAHHHAHH)

BAM

THE RED CANDLES START COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
FED TO THE CHINKS AND I HIT THE SELL BUTTON
DIDN'T MAKE SENSE NOT TO BUY THAT DIP
TA SAYS BOUNCE BUT THE COIN IS SHIT
SO MANY MOON, NOT MANY MINE
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH SELL LOW AND BUY HIGH?
YOU NEVER KNOW TILL YOU'RE ON Veeky Forums BRO
YOU'LL NEVER GROW THAT PORTFOLIO

HEY NOW, YOU'RE A WOJAK, FOMO BUY IN, GET BAGS
HEY NOW, YOU'RE A WOJAK, FUDDING OTHERS, WHAT A FAG
ALL YOUR SHITCOINS ARE GOLD
ONLY SHITTING STREETS BREAK THE MOLD

Why do most of the tron supporter use reddit spacing
wtf is this, where are we?

Also pic related hahaha

>We just need a flood of new money

I think a lot of the reason, not just for Tron bleeding out, but for the whole bear market right now is Binance and every other alt exchange closing registrations right now. What the fuck do those cunts think they are doing. We are in peak normie stage and the fucks lock them out.

Open registration already so all the normies reading tweets can FOMO in already for fucks sake. How long does it take to upgrade their fucking infrastructure.

It's literal vaporware riding on pure shameless hype.

>"Web 4.0"
>Plaguarised whitepaper
>Owners cashing out at ath
>People thinking it's a good buy because it's a couple of cents "and bitcoin is like 20k I could make so much money!"

It's funny because anyone that bought into this is an absolute fucking chump and are now getting burned. And it's all totally their own fault.

Fine if you bought this when it was outside of the top 50, but if you bought in after that you deserve this.

> DBC partnered with Disney stop FUD
Keep hodling.

Because Tron holders are plebbitors.

Tron was overhyped. new big money on monday , smart wallstreet investors know the value of a long term gain so may be worth buying in at lowest point before then.

The first moon was from 1c to 10c (10x), settled at 3-5 cents
The second moon was from 5c to 30c (6x), settled at 9-11 cents
The third moon is going to be from 10c anywhere between 50c to 1$ and then drop back down to about 30c

you know 80% of the people don't know what this fuckign guy is saying right? This guy could be making this shit up.

I was watching one of these TA guru friday night. He made an announcement on a low volume coin. Then proceed to get his twitter followers to pump it. He then dumped into them like i shithead.

Very creative user

>We are in peak normie stage and the fucks lock them out.
might be a form of self-regulation. Idk it fucking annoying though.

lol

This is cute user

Seeing that Tron currently has a market cap of 6.5 Billion dollars, I find it unlikely that the guy can make much of a difference to the price. If you watch some of videos, for instance there's one he made about Bitshares, you can see that everything he says isn't just TA, it's just common sense.

He's even humble enough to readily admit that he might be wrong, and that TA isn't the perfect answer, but simply a knowledge tool to make the right calls often enough to profit in the long term. Just like if you study the mathematics and strategies of poker, you will find yourself profiting long term.

had meself a giggle, mate

you are obv new to the market if you think so lol

It was mooned BY the normies who are now holding those bags. There is literally no one who will touch this scam coin. They're never going to sell those .30 bags, no one else will ever buy into this the way they did, and then comes the delisting. If only there was a crypto based on suicide apparatuses I'd dump into it the day TRX hits 0.

Had a look at their git repo. Sold everything.

so do the TRON fudders, Veeky Forums is dead

A TA I follow also called Tron a couple of days ago. Even predicted this dip right now.

is it that eric choe guy?

No, but did that guy call it too?

vaporware is a state of mind

thats the faggot that dumped into his twitter followers. But yeah he is saying the same shit

sauce pls

I also called them right now. They say you're a fegit.

It was days ago man, it was in a discord.

Everyone on tradingview is saying this is going to Jupiter
Even some PROs

I bought at 786sats, should have waited more, but I'm not worried, it's certainly pumping soon. All this panic FUD'ing is a confirmation; people desperate for a few tokens more.

it will reach 1200-2000 sats over the next three weeks.
but mmm-mug chink scam, right ?

Good time to buy. Wish I had some money on hand to invest more desu

JUST'ED-9000 gonna take all you gains

Jesus fuck, this is like when shills disclaim someone making a valid point as a shill. TRX is LITERALLY GOING SUB $0.01. The hype that inflated it's value from 0.0000 is gone, JUSTin has lost absolutely all credibility, and the entire coin has been forever branded as a chink scam. SCREEN CAP THIS NORMIES AND LITERALLY KILL YOUR SELVES GET OUT REEEE

It went below that redline

how much has your bot accumulated my friend?

This.

Btc bullrun. No TA can predict that.

Oh, wow! They leaked the partnership on their official web page. Except it's not TRON the cryptocurrency, but a completely unrelated project. And it was posted back in 2015: web.archive.org/web/20141007030420/https://aws.amazon.com/fr/solutions/case-studies/mapfre/

TRON fags sure are gullible.

GUYS IM SCARED OF IT DROPPING MORE BUT I WANT TO BUY MORE COINS.

> No TA can predict that.

TA can't predict anything.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRON_project

It's better than buying shit randomly and then posting pinkwojaks on an anime forum

The daily "this shit gonna moon today get in niggers" threads stopped I guess

This.

Seeing this scamcoin crash and burn is so damn satisfying.

You're not gonna be happy in 5-10 years when all the content creators of the world will have moved away from Youtube and other giants, creating an entire economy within the TRON framework based on countless of new ICO's being done every day by hundreds of thousands of people.

>bought at 4 cents
>again at 7 cents
>again at 21 cents
>have many thousand when it hits 28 cents
>starts dropping
>it's just correction, we'll be fine. stable at 25 by end of week
>HODL
>finally give up and sell at 9 cents for somehow only a 40 dollar loss

could have been much worse friends. still a bummer with how crazy this thing went that i didn't make any dosh off of it

Seeing all of /nubiz/ and reddit call this a shit scamcoin and go REEEEEEE normies makes me /comfy/ as fuck as a large holder.

Keep selling into my buy orders losers. You'll win eventually, right? After all you are so much smarter and more successful than those normies with good jobs that bought Tron a couple weeks ago and probably haven't even checked the price yet, because, you know, they don't need the money. But I'm sure if crypto is your one shot of making it out of your semen stained parents basement full of piss bottles and half eaten tendies it means a lot more to you. Don't worry, Tron is going to 0 and Ripple will never break past 20 cents. Cause it's your turn, right loser? Sell into my buy orders, and when the normies come back in a couple months to check on their investments they will be up 10x.

WELCOME TO EPISODE 1 OF BOB LOSS' JOY OF TRADING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TODAY WE'RE GOING TO TRADE A SHITCOIN. THIS IS YOUR WORLD YOU CAN LOSE YOUR HOUSE OR STUDENT LOAN ANYWAY YOU WANT

Holy shit, you actually sold

Nigga you stupid?

WE'RE GOING TO START WITH A LITTLE TYRONE NEGRO, AND SOME SOME TITANIUM WHITE STROKES.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THERE WE GO. LOOKING SWELL SO FAR. BUT THIS WON'T GET US TOT HE BACK OF THE SOUP LINE. IT NEEDS SOMETHING

AHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>mfw watching all these normies and boomers lose all their money on ripple and tron

Fear does strange things to men. You are going to be crying by the end of the week when it goes back up to 21c.

PERFECT!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I HOPE YOUR SHITCOIN AT HOME TURNED OUT AS NICE.

JOIN US NEXT EPISODE OF BOB LOSS' JOY OF TRADING.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NEO reaching ATH while this trash normie magnet crashes makes me happy

are you actually still holding?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHA

i'll let you pick up my drycleaning for minimum wage when you have to move back with your parents

It's a day trader's dream tho. Been making comfy 5% gains all day.

YELLOWED

The denial is strong in this thread.

done

Bought back in at 700, all the FUD is bullish as fuck for me. Doubt it will drop below 600, see you on the moon.

Spicy

>TRON IS GOING TO MOON GUYS XDDDDD
>YES YES JUSTIN SUN PLEASE SHILL THIS TO NORMIES SO I CAN MAKE 1% PROFIT THAT EXCHANGE SITE IS GOING TO TAKE AWAY FROM ME PLS

gweilos will buy anything with enough buzzwords

t. Justin Sun

New partners? Microsoft? Apple? Amazon?

SpaceX, Google, Goldman Sachs...the list goes on.

I bet all the other social/content networks including google will just stand by watching while letting that chink dude build its world domination project from scratch. top kek

Well, they have for the past 5 years hard to imagine them doing anything now.

Okay, I'll shop a proper JUSTin Sun meme

See you guys in a few days when you FOMO buy my bags.

Ok

because they didn't have to. Even if that guy got something, they just gonna take it and stick their name on it

t.