Icon ICX

The cup has started to form, get in before it's too late.

You told me that yesterday, 2 days ago and 1 week ago.

You've got 48 hours max to board the rocket.

this thing is dead as cna be, ive been sayin it here for 2 days, enjoy your $3 bags in a week MAX.

ICX is dead. Just sold 100% of mine at like 10.40 yesterday. Get out of this shit coin.

Byeee

iThat isn't a cup and handle. t's just bleeding out slowly before the altpocalypse that's about to happen.

No chance moon missions start this week and maybe tonight.

4 against 1 dude, , you too, get out this is dead, trying to save fellow Veeky Forumstards

I'm holding and I didn't care to respond until your post. You're an idiot.

check BOL, MACD, RSI , this is clear down fall , so retard , please, sell for safe.

People have been telling me to get out since $3, I think I'll just keep my ICX TYVM

Lul, pathetic fudders. You're never gonna make it

i cant wait to see all the idiots in this thread cry when ICX hits $30 Jan 31

ICx team lie and not update.
They make 30% more coin every year. Crash prices
Leave now it sad guarantee. Buy VEN it have tobacco in blockchain now so good to

Still waiting to get out of this. I believe I'll make it. I'm even willing to make a loss because I bought in during a dip thinking it would hold strong with its support but guess not.

thanks you sir I will sell a hundred thousand icon now रशीद

pajeet pls

Lmao, yes sell this and buy trx sir!

no no sir icon is very problem mainnet not come go read twiter is delay 2019!! they make 200 thousand new icon रशीदरशीदरशीद

EOY 2018-$100
EOY 2019-$1000

sir!!! i tell you very problem team icon, korea ban coins

sell now or cry then

>sell for safe

holy shit LMAO pajeet you know there are tons of free spell checkers you can use right? ahahahahahahahhah

Get out now buy VEN tobacco in clockchain. ICX print fake coins to make money lost. I want to want you so money isn't lost. Big scam. Please don't lose your money

If you feel that way then why do you care what other people do with their make believe money? Go piss somewhere else instead of wasting time here lol.

It's a fucking token after all. Pay 1000 dollars for one google search y/n pajeet?

>Using TA when news is coming out
This is why you're poor.

hit the street, pajeet

i like you, dude, ROFL, these guy not awareness levels , ICX Go far, far, DOWN!

thank you sir we all selling 100,000 icon price go down no mainnet tuka tuka tuka tek

Pff. what is this. I knew dumb money was in, now we have dumb anons.

ICX is going to outperform every single blockchain out there in 2018.

Who have tobacco in blockchain? VEN do not ICX. I sold all ICX and buy VEN. We have tweet guy who tell us stuff. Icx don't haven that either. Korea ban crypto and coin fall to bottom in one day. Mainnet moved to February too. Guarantee

>Most people on tradingview point a positive outcome
>Great coin with solid team and extremely attached to a culture which is extremely quick to adapt to new tech and usually follow tech trendings like no other and usually have their own version of stuff instead of using western tech (e.g.: Naver instead of Google, KakaoTalk instead of Whatsapp, Daum and Navermaps, the list goes on and on).

Better trust a a Veeky Forums pajeet that knows as much TA as he knows how to poo in the loo.

Why do pajeets love VEN?

this was the most stable coin during the recent bleeding. fudders gtfo

Yes, never good solid update ICON , the youtube video release was recorder on laptops, not proffesionals, watch out , PROTECT.

Yeah it was, even with the FUD. Ven tanked after it semi-mooned. Tabacco news come out and it didn't move.
Good for you.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SIR

I WARN YOU SIR, IS GO DOWN DOWN DOWN ICON NOT VERY GOOD SIR

How many bags of TRX do you have? Sounds like a Tron investor to me.

PAJEETS GET OUT REEEEEE!!

I just IcXx I change mine good coin.

NOT

I buy VEN. It have tobacco in blockchain and good Twitter fun. Good coin with less coins than Icx which print more so much!

WHY THEY NOT LISTEN GOOD SIR?

WE ARE PROTECT THEM SELL IXC NOW IS VERY BAD FOR YOUR PORIFT

DOWN DOWN DOWN

yes ven very good
no icon very bad is god down all time!

best go sell go buy verge

No no
VEN only coin good. It have tobacco in blockchain. Free tobacco if you hold coin. Good deal if you have intellect. Verge not good coin. Don't trick friends

Buy on LINK, VERGE, SIACOIN, or they will not understand, Icon ICX for doom, may be will correction to $3-5 , but now is the time to SELL. You will be seeing it soon. CHECK MACD, BOL, sharts dont lie, in this ... 4 hour / 1 month, see it Yet?

Who here got ICX'd? Fuck this shitcoin it does barely fuck all. With all the news regarding SK (despite it being fake), it would be stupid to invest into korean coins.

yes chart is bad all time go look rsi 80 precent plus all time, is very bad no money maked

i go buy ven sir

Why are these Pajeets trying to FUD? Are they paid by someone?

Can roleplaying as Indians not be a thing? We have enough real Indians as is poisoning this board

*icon slowly moves higher and higher while you baghold VEN*

vhy you say pajeet idiot amerikan

we protect you biz sir go selll , go buy ven

very cheaper then icx also free tobacco like airdrop you sell more profit icx bad $2 end of day

ICX showing VERY bullish signs. Got another 500 ICX. Thanks user

Soooo much autism in this thread oh my god

>sell for safe
ESLs just need to go and stay go

Dipping back to 7400 in 5....4....3

>daily candle looks great
>4h macd is just turning bullish
>not oberbought or anywhere close on any timeframe
>news coming out very soon
>clear cup and handle forming

literally every sign says BULL BULL BULL

you bought ATH and you can't wait more than 5 hours to see vertical green dildos right?
just market sell everything and fomo back in later

baka

pajeets have literally been fudding icx since binance release, pay no attention

discord gg/3fW7bzr

this share never above $10 , 00 again , it will fail to repeat, and fall ... never above $10 ,00 , you can post this shreen shot later on, and i will love to laugh with it.. you can know is me, because of it. good luck all ICON ICX hold bags, you will be crying with tears SOON. main net will fail. inside source.

Are all of you retarded? Noone remotely smart is buying alts right now. BTC is about to crash or moon. Either way you are FUCKED. Dont buy those whale walls retards

Free tobacco every day if VEN is bought. icX not give any. You get nothing. It like street with no cars. Nothing. VEN even give free money soon with tobacco. Good smokes free to sell

topkek at the fucking pajeets shitting up this thread.

>sees criticisms directed towards you bags
>calls them a pajeet in rebuttal

Over the past week this is in the .78% retracement. Now would be an excellent time to buy. This is 30% of my portfolio and I'll be looking to double down with the main net launching the 24th. Get in anons

Also Korea is most likely about to ban ICOs which would force all Koreans to sell ICX. Its probably gonna lose 90% of value in an hour when it happens. Be careful user bros. Most of you are normie fags tho

SO bad , you can see 4 hour shart, over 1 month on the MACD BOL lines, not good , DOWN DOWN. Save your self , sell to now, where you can lock in profit. move on to next, Verge or socoin

Yes ban is so soon. Better to buy VEN. No ban is ossicle. Even has tobacco in blockchain. Scanned in and ready. Buy and watch money come through screen like I do. Already too much tobacco I have to buy shed for it

What’s up with all the pajeets in here?

what is it pidgeet saying

Damn this guys buying a shed for all his tobacco

user get out if crypto and go into tobacco ffs

Icx is gonna do something on the 24th but don't expect it to go above $5

Why do I keep reading their fuds in chink voices in my head? Pajeets don't wanna see you winning

>bags

It's already $10 meathead. Do you even know what coin we're discussing?

This is an english only message board.

Buy Vechain.

ICX was fun, if you got into ICO. It's over now.

Lol it's actually just everyone trolling, the "fud" here is that the mainnet has been delayed and that inflation is gonna be 30% per year. Both of these statements are false

That's not how that works brainlet. ETH, QTUM, EOS were all ICO's. Koreans can buy coins that were once ICO's, they just can't participate in ICOs

This.

The amount of retards is so high. Trying to fud with false information. Dyor, you'll see this can easily reach 100$ sooner than we think. People can't fucking take a week of moving sideways. It's exactly the reason why you people will never make it.

Yes yes this is the answer of one who knows what to do. I have so much tobacco i might get cancer. Moveing to shed soon so much. Buy now or regret when ICX go downbeat to ground and gone

Sirs pls sell this bad coin!

>implying you can't hold both

Comfy af

I'm all in on ICX but I want to dump in some more fiat. Should I just start buying and hodling ETH? Would this be a brainlet move to just start hording ETH weekly? Do you see it going down in the future?

did the needful at $2

wait for the next ath around EOM

Eth is one of most solid medium and long term holds you can get, it may correct a bit in the coming days and weeks because of the huge run up recently but it won’t stay down if it does.

Holding ETH is probably the safest bet for people that doesn't know too much about crypto technology. It is almost guaranteed 2-3x EOY so you can feel safe putting in 100k or more.

cute cup&handle there, OP