Mining a totally under the radar coin

>mining a totally under the radar coin
>already mine 10k in a single night
>unique algo and interesting technology
>easily 5 USD EOY using coins with the same supply

It finally feels like I'm gonna make it. No I'm never gonna say.

Turtle?

Burst?

you're not gonna say because it doesn't exist. there's a gay thread like this everyday

stellar?

It's trtl isn't it

Man how old is this gif now? I swear I first saw it in 2002. Those melanin-enriched men are probably ex-cons on welfare now.

If that ever reaches $5 we are in such a bubble that when this pops we'll be thrown into outer space

Can't be turtle, he would get way more then 10k a night.

with any luck they're dead

this

finally, someone pointing this bullshit out.

T O P
N I G

The difficulty recently spiked sky high. If you can maintain a KH, you get maybe 80K a day now.

user, post link please
be a good man

any way to check new minble coins excpet bitcointalk?

TURTLE ME BABY

Wut is it?

Trtl will never be 5 cents, nevermind $5

+1
begging for tips

Truth

cat is still alive
the other 2 died in a gang war

Thanks, fucking idiots...

Reported don't ever post those niggers again. Fucking sub humans

Yeah that's great and all but an easy way to make money is this Pump discord group. They said first 1000 members get a high rank.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

source?

Trtl is one of the greatest money stealing method! You render monero for the devs, they send you trtl in exchange and promise to work hard on the coin till it reaches an exchange... yeah right, ffs come on guys, they don't even have a proper presentation for wha problems the coin can solve. They even said that they created the concept "when they had a drink too mani". It's just a ploughing memecoin that won't do anything for you and will get the devs rich with your rig hash rate.

Who gives a fuck if it never makes it anywhere I mined 300k in like 8 hours now I'll forget about for a 2 years until some biztards mention it again

Me arse 300k in 8 hours what rig do you have for mining?

4 days ago the network was 70kh.

I mined 1 million with 1.5kh in the first 20 hours. The 2nd million took 2.5 days.

just believe and maybe it will be true user

Turtle difficulty hes been soaring high pretty quick

Got a mil a day a week ago, down to around 100k or so

The absolute state of Veeky Forums