Cappasity gonna moon, approved!

And now those crazy Cappasity guyz partner up with Nvidia!!!!! OMG !!!!

Alibaba is not enough, they even partner with Nvidia....

GO HOP ON THE MOON MISSION, IM SO FKING EXCITED!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/NvidiaAI/status/952601226503311361
blog.artoken.io/cappasity-collaborates-with-nvidia-to-optimize-its-technological-solution-for-creation-of-3d-view-113445ea58de
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cappasity/#markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CAPP_BTC
coinschedule.com/.../cappasity-token-sale.html
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cappasity/
blog.artoken.io/phase-1-of-the-sale-has-ended-and-we-have-distributed-295-million-of-cappasity-tokens-5beb3a1dfd53
coinschedule.com/icos/e874/cappasity-token-sale.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mobile.twitter.com/NvidiaAI/status/952601226503311361
holy crap its too good to be true, normie crypto coin #1 soon

Its legit man
I just searched also in google for the Account its the real account and the real Cappasity account answered OMG

I found that they were cooperating at least from november 2017, omg!

blog.artoken.io/cappasity-collaborates-with-nvidia-to-optimize-its-technological-solution-for-creation-of-3d-view-113445ea58de

Lol fucking shit coin that's already 30x
Fuck that

I smell big profits

They are getting on a big exchange soon the market cap max right now is around 150 million that is will full supply so it is probably close to 100 mill.

Threw in 1 btc. Lets see where this goes.

I think you won't regret it

This is insane

pump and dump guys watch out

Yea legit news but its a pump and dump LOOOOOL

Well.. a lot of orders was already put in at 3k, now it seems to be stabilizing

ur mum is pump and dump, not this coin.

with this logic, you wouldn't have bough ETH at $5, BTC at $.3, etc etc w

P
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

always nervous when people say pnd but this is one of the only actual legit partnership announcements i've ever seen in crypto, so fuck it, let's go

Well that's the thing here. There will always be people who shout pnd and sometimes they are right. Sometimes not...

Where do I get it? Can't find it on hitbtc or etherdelta

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cappasity/#markets

After a little hickup we are literally

GOING TO THE MOON

Does anyone know if this coin is on Kucoin soon?

I can see the moon already

Its on cryptopia
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CAPP_BTC

its not to late to buy it before it hits binance

Was talking about this a few weeks back and hope some of you got on, great project!

You have any more unknown news?

I bought some last month.

I go through cryptopia and buy based on name alone if it’s a fairy new coin. As long the name sounds like something other than unpronounceable letters you can bet it will at least double at some point.

Meh, I'll buy at the dip.

>the state of biz
The sad part is I bet that method actually does work

SOMEONE POST ME MILKIES

still moving up

Here you go

someone post this on r/cryptomarkets

30% up not bad at all.

Im keeping some for when they announce the two exchanges. And the second sale will drive the market price more.

I think I'll wait for the inevitable correction and buy back in around 3000.

can someone explain to me why people see it AT 3600 and decide to go... fuck better sell my 60 CAPP at 3200 NOW

>60 capp

kys

when you get the heads up to dump, from your discord, you dump

Slowly making back the money I lost from hodling a shitcoin over the past week...

This is going much higher, will correct upwards to at least $2 over the next few weeks. Big partnerships always have this effect, but it doesn't usually happen overnight.

This is probably the biggest crypto partnership ever actually, NVIDIA is even bigger than IBM.

>when they announce the two exchanges

IF they announce

ftfy

This shitcoin is going nowhere.
Buying during pnd hype isn't a smart move. You should have bought this shit below $0.20. If you are buying now you'll be a bag holder for a loooong time.

way to miss the point of what i was saying you smelly cunt

I sold at 3500. How long have you been doing this? If you look at the orderbook and a sell wall is nowhere in sight, it's pretty likely to be the final pump before dump.

aaaaaand as we speak, it's dipped to around 3100 sats

STOP PANICKING

and there goes everyones money

That's the fucking point. Whales would flock to Cryptopia to buy this coin, there's no way this partnership is actually a legit partnership.

They announced a partnership with a multi-billion dollar company and it's back down to 3k, haven't even pushed it's past all-time high.
Complete bullshit. Something doesn't add up here.

Yeah, this is going back to the 2500 range before slowly making a climb back up. The pnd is over.

This is like some good fucking news, why not HODL?

Go to nvidia website

NVIDIA ANNOUNCED IT

Already back up to 3150

taking Veeky Forums's money always feels so much sweeter, even tops Reddit's normie bux

>mfw weak handed individuals sold on the first fakeout

Holy shit that dump. Fell back down to 3k sats.

The coin doesn't actually do anything useful, it's just a proxy for the perceived company value at this point

LMFAO the fucking moron who dumped couldn't even make it drop sub 3k, it's already bouncing back.

Enjoy buying back at a penalty or missing out the moon mission.How do these retards have so much money and do stupid shit like this.

>crypto fluctuates
>dump

choose one

Mfw this shit finally moons.

to take my mind of capp crashing...

its suppressed you idiot. newfags I swear.

dont post disgusting roasts here boomer

already back at 3400 if you try to swing this your gonna get murdered

>nothing came out of the 'partnership' yet
>just an announcement
>BUY!BUY!BUY! WE'RE MOONIN' BOYZ! GOOD NEWS! OMG SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ON TWATTER! WE'RE RICH! I'M GOING ALL IN! BILLIONAIRE BY NEXT WEEKEND!

The absolute shitstate on /biz

ever heard of buying the rumor?

I fucking know they announced a "partnership" you dingus.
What if it's just a partnership for NRF2018 and not actually a partnership outside of that?

Yeah okay. Create a company and make it worth $2m, have Nvidia announce a partnership with you and see if anyone can supress the price increase.
ALSO, make your company the first of its kind to get a partnership from a multi-billion dollar company like Nvidia and again watch if anyone can supress the price increase.

Bullshit. You don't know shit about the kind of partnership it is.

Don't worry, justice is prevailing for now. Shitcoin price collapsing as we speak.

No It's not

Yeah, but the support is fairly weak. 5 BTC to 2850 sats.
I wouldn't be surprised if it crumbles to 3100 once again in the next minutes.

price is rising shithead

I'm already in balls deep

It's not 'buying the rumor', it's 'falling for a hype'. People who 'bought the rumor' did it in back in November last year. @ $0.08 not @ $0.40+ like the retards itt. They're literally are buying the hype.

Thanks NVDIA just cashed out. Time to jump onto the next shitcoin.

Jesus guys just hold, fuck these cucks who wants to spread FUD, They'll just Fomo later on! Got in at 1090 sats and feeling sooo comfy.

Decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for 3D content exchange.

Will this crap ever end?

FUDDers are mad because they dont have any or are waiting for transactions to confirm

thats just the way it is

what site is this?

>NVIDIA is even bigger than IBM
wew don't get ahead of yourself there buddy

lol these niggers stole my app's icon but made it shitty by rotating

Yeah fuck this shit man, I bailed.

hopeless interface there too drove me crazy. I could have bought a little bit earlier and earn some at least. No this is too much PnD shit for me, unsafe.

Instead I basically lost to transfer and sell fees. I'm going all in on lumens instead which we know is going to hit wave 3 in a couple of days then wave 5 some time after that again. Safe

No information on nvidia's pages either, except that tweet which is automatically displayed along with their other tweets.

discord gg/3fW7bzr

and when you see discords everywhere, that's when you know to stay away, especially when the trading volume is that low

Fuck it i just sold 0.9 btc at 3400. Will keep the 0.1 btc for the offchance it goes 10x.

only CAPP/BTC is available. what is the fastest way to get BTC onto cryptopia..? LTC then sell?

yes it will take like 15 mins at least but its the fastest way

guys i got shaken out at 3250. i got in at 2500. what the fuck am i supposed to do there is a whale murdering the price.

Ok Veeky Forums, I'm counting on you to not spread this to Reddit and other sites until you bought.

THIS COIN HAS FUCKING 3.5 MIL MARKET CAP

coinschedule.com/.../cappasity-token-sale.html
- 125 AR = 1$
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cappasity/
- Total supply 438,686,537 CAPP
438,686,537 / 125 = 3 509 492 $

This puts it around 630. place on CMC.

FUCKING 630. PLACE WITH NVIDIA PARTNERSHIP AND ALIBABA COLLABORATION.

This coin is now ~35% of my portfolio. This is ground zero.

the whale is here for quite a while, doing it's thing
price still going up

I'm bullish with 40% :D

coinmarketcal

god almighty i thought he was dumping it to 2800 wth.

Wtf? Market cap is price x supply. 200M market cap

blog.artoken.io/phase-1-of-the-sale-has-ended-and-we-have-distributed-295-million-of-cappasity-tokens-5beb3a1dfd53

295mil tokens * about 50 cents each puts this around 150mil mcap desu

>blog.artoken.io/phase-1-of-the-sale-has-ended-and-we-have-distributed-295-million-of-cappasity-tokens-5beb3a1dfd53
what was ico price

coinschedule.com/icos/e874/cappasity-token-sale.html

>7 000 000 000 AR available at crowdsale @ 1$ = 125 AR unsold tokens will be burnt

0.008 $ per coin.

The ones who got in ico made it.

doge if you can