So what's gonna happen with this koin?

So what's gonna happen with this koin?

I'm thinking we'll hit $20 again by EOW, maybe $25 EOM.

This exchange is the best up and coming exchange in the market currently. Prove me wrong.

Buy!

Invitation code for Kucoin: 7Mu5Js

> Kucoin is literally a mid size market where whales control the price more than they do in low size markets or any other market for that matter
> How the fuck is that even possible

Yeah, this exchange is dumpster tier

Hey I agree, but fuck off with the invite codes for one thread. It scares off any actual conversation about KCS. No one uses these stupid referal trains threads anyway. Not worth it when we could actually get people interested in buying IMO.

>This exchange is the best up and coming exchange in the market currently
not very hard to be the best when the only competition is garbage
also not hard to be the best of the worst

Exactly. Until something better comes along or COSS matures out of baby-tier bullshit stage, this is the best we got. Hence my conservative predictions.

2/10 for making me read this retarded drivel

try again FUDfag

COSS is at the bottom of the barrel with Etherdelta right now. I actually could be slightly nicer and give Etherdelta a little more credit for actually listing a lot of the shitcoins that will dissolve in a few months but will at least moon before then. But they're all still garbage.
If Kucoin is so great, and KCS is so awesome, why does the page always seem to time out whenever I'm trying to extract my earnings? Also, why is it that sometimes it asked for my 2FA, sometimes it doesn't (even after the two hours have passed), and then sometimes the script to allow entries doesn't even run properly? It may be the best up and coming, sure, since it's basically a month old, but it's still a buggy pajeet exchange with minimal volume and a rather terrible selection of coins. It's got a long way to go if it wants to measure up. I truthfully wouldn't be surprised to hear that 75% of the trading volume on that site accounts for KCS pairings, since that's truly the only thing that it has going for it.

Well tbf KCS is where my money is on on there. They also have DBC if that bullshit is more your speed, but that faggot BRAIN GANG dude in every thread is exactly why I'm not putting my money in oh and it just shat itself.

The tech is buggy because their volume increased like CRAZY after they opened because say what you will, the UI works and you can at least trade for shit other than the Coinbase crap-tier selection.

I've made 400% gains since I switched over there, but I am going to go to ED for a new shitcoin after the next KCS pump. Still though, the dividends are nice, and you can't exactly argue that their marketing isn't god-tier.

ED?

etherdelta

KCS is the only reason to have an account at this point honestly. Profiting off the pajeet PnD groups that target Kucoin because that's the only exchange they can reliably get on with all the registrations and exchange shenanigans going on right now. When it first opened up, you could've thrown your money into any of the coins for free money honestly, but they've kinda ruined their moon mission potential now, so it's a lot more interesting. Marketing is god-tier only because all you have to do is implement a pyramid scheme style referral system or purchase system (see: etheremon, ethertanks, etherships, whatever that new minecraft bullshit is) and you'll have retards all over the internet shilling your site for free. It's annoying and arguably attracts the dumbest of the dumb, but it sure makes the KCS worth it.

Coss is literal garbage-its going to be a long time before they even come anywhere near enough volume for the dividends to be worth anything-I'm livid as fuck right now I should have about 4K in profit but because it just took me 20 minutes to sell because of constant error messages I made 500-if the order wouldn't have gone through I'd be down about 1K presently-back to Kucoin although I'm sure Coss will fuck up my withdrawl to Kucoin and take a week to get there like it did for my deposit-fucking garbage and I shouldn't even complain because I got lucky

Should i sell my COSS for KCS?

If you're at a gain then yes

this is about the low point for KCS right now?

What would be the incentive to switch to ED? Just less pajeets and less whaling?

No its down from here. Ridiculously over pumped. Decentralised exchanges will be here in six months, making kucoin completely obsolete. Anyone thinking they can make passive income for life from it are utterly braindead.

Yes-I get the UI just started today and its bound to be buggy, but I wanted to buy in at .22 and due to all the delays with deposits I wasn't able until about 1.50-80% of their volume is on Coss coin anyway so people either think its going to be huge in a year or its a pump and dump-I almost got a massive shit taken on me

I agree 100%. This last week was really revealing, but KCS will bounce back up after this current dip. Kucoin is here to stay and be a real player in the exchange world, the devs have made that clear and their pyramid scheming just proves that they want to increase volume constantly and without pause. They closed registrations very briefly, and they have decent customer support from what I've seen. THey're going nowhere but up. Shitcoins will be shitcoins but KCS is something to hodl for a bit. Or at least ride these waves as the market agrees on a price.

I'd say so, I can't imagine it'd go much lower. The market is gonna reverse soon and go back around $20. Short term it'll get around $16.50/$17, but the climb back to $20 and above is inevitable imo.

I would keep an eye on it, but I think it could go down more as long as alts are still down. Not like it matters since you'll be making dividends regardless. You could throw in $1k on KCS, pray they don't keep listing shitcoins and keep attracting more people for higher volume, and you'll definitely 10x your investment by EOY.

You shouldn't "switch" to ED if you ask me. I use my MetaMask on ED to pick up the super shitcoins that I can literally sneeze on and they'll moon. I'll then take those profits and put them into something I actually care about. It's my personal moneymaking machine for the short term, but I would not suggest using it and treating it as a "main" exchange. Maybe less pajeets because it's more difficult than other exchanges to buy in and all that, maybe less whales because they're not trying to keep prices low for a majority of the shitcoins on there, but they still exist.

Direct tap into the ethereum network, decentralized, access to coins that are

No, volume is constantly leaving kucoin. As I said, decentralised exchanges will be here in 6 months. All centralised exchanges are EXTREMELY susceptible to exit scams, hacks and manipulation. Get out before the herd realise this.

Yea I should clarify when I said "switch" earlier, I don't think it's smart to leave any real funds on ED. Trade and store coins in metamask or in a ledger until you want to sell back to ETH and move elsewhere.

Smart money accumulates KCS, BIX and BNB for long hold

Also if anyone registers please use my referral: 26eev

You really think normies can handle etherdelta? I agree decentralized exhanges are where it's at, but this is too soon for people to be leaving kucoin en masse for something like ED.

You say 6 months, but what happens till then? Slow bleed? That ignores the possibility for more short term pumps till then, which in this current market ignores history at any scale.

Also considering the majority of the coins that are on ED are not on any other exchanges yet, so in order to sell, you're likely going to be selling back to ED. It's absolute shitcoin central but it truly is where the moon missions happen. Buying sub-100m market cap coins when they're at fractions of a cent adds up really fucking fast. And because they're on ED, it tends to mitigate the exchange kiss of death if it gets listed somewhere else. But I like to play ED for the gambles and save my actual investments for stuff that I'm not worried about gambling on. I'll throw $10k into some shitcoin on ED based on the fact that I know that it could potentially even reach 1 cent, and if I bought in at 0.005, that's already $10k on top of my initial investment.
I stand by my motto for crypto: the closer it is to zero, the less room for it to go down. If the coin actually serves a purpose, has a site and a whitepaper, even if it's feasible or not, whatever the story, it can reach 1 cent. and every cent after that is just extra.

this

nice writeup. I like your motto

My real assets are always one trade away from ETH so I can minimize losses and play on some stronger alt coins with bigger caps, but I have a chunk I play with on ED and others as well.

Yep. I use ETH as my base too. Easy trades in and out of it, and it's been on a bullrun lately which has been nice. Occasionally I'll throw some of my ETH into BTC if BTC dips so I'm not entirely sitting on ETH, but I tend to rinse and repeat where I go against everything biz ever taught me and actually buy low and sell high. I mainly use Binance, and sometimes Bittrex (now that I actually got enhanced verification since they fucked up my other verification), but I have yet to actually put any other fiat into the fray through Gemini. At this point, I'm purely running off the dividends and profits from other coins, so maybe I'm just lucky, or not a complete retard like some people seem to be, though when you're in the game earlier than the masses, like $50 ETH early, I've got more wiggle room than most. But I highly suggest newcomers who are skeptical (potentially ironic) and don't have much to invest to go to ED and all in a low m-cap coin with halfway decent credibility after doing their research, and hoping. Also ride the normie wave too, the December XVG, XRP, and TRX waves were fucking incredible.

Also, not too sure why my ID keeps changing but I am ,

Oh weird. Mind sharing your current holdings? I'm curious what you're betting on. Waiting for KCS to hit 17 then I'm thinking nimfa

Yeah that's great and all but an easy way to make money is this Pump discord group. They said first 1000 members get a high rank.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

do I get some free curry with that shill pajeet?

My main "bets" right now:
>APPC
>TEL
>BAT
>RHOC
>KEY

A few already mooned at this point, but I'm almost too iron-handed to let them go. NIMFA is one that I saw that, to me, seems like it has a lot of buzz for no reason. That tends to be a buy for me provided it hasn't started pumping and volume is still low. It's not hard for me to buy in and sit on things for a while, it's harder for me to decide when it's time to move onto something else (provided my sell limits aren't pushed).

Note: I bought these pre-moons and some, like BAT, I have been holding for a while. I still hold all of these despite having made pretty substantial profits, hence why I'm disclosing them, because I still think they have fuel left in the tank for either steady growth, or another incoming pump.

Nice, thanks for the new research list. That's what I'm thinking abut nimfa now, easy quick pump incoming at some point, lots of buzz, still low vol.

gonna buy some bags. Use this if you want some, giving 1 KCS to first 100, cause you've been good to me Veeky Forums (reply with proof and address obviously)

1uQeK

I also use coincalendar.info to try and time trades a little better and to keep up to date on the crypto happenings. Sure, it only really scratches the surface of some of the news given that it can only include things that have broken through the surface, so obviously DYOR and keeping your nose in telegrams and discords with the devs can help you prepare a little better, but this is supplementary material that can be very valuable if used properly.

great resource man, truly appreciate the insight. Here's to continually hefty gains in your future user.