Still not in Ethercraft? /Inventory Edition/

medium.com/@ethercraft/introducing-ethercraft-a-decentralized-rpg-running-on-the-ethereum-blockchain-3931bea40b3b

This will be even bigger than cryptokitties, get in before the normies flood this game.

(Share your Ethercraft inventory. Let's see how rich Veeky Forums will be.)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-questions-concerns-afd425382616
etherscan.io/address/0x36770fF967bD05248B1c4c899FfB70caa3391b84#internaltx
ethercraft.io/#/shop/12
ethercraft.io/#/shop/9
ethercraft.io/#/shop/3
medium.com/@ethercraft/introducing-ethercraft-a-decentralized-rpg-running-on-the-ethereum-blockchain-3931bea40b3b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy the golden shield and legendary loot crate for biggest gainz

Frog hat whale reporting in
Where my Pepes at

also the devs just made a new post:

>tfw still early on the ponzi

Legendary crate master race here, making gains on the sales and on the future legendary item.

making money on vitrual frog hats
comfy af

>Buy the uncommon lootbox at 0.025.
>Leave computer for 3 hours.
>Come back, the tx still hasn't went through, the item already doubled in price twice.

What the actual fuck. I used 40 Gwei!

All I could afford at the moment, but if I withdraw the gains from both merchant items I can afford another 0.05 one. Do you keep your items even after you withdraw?

I think the swords are underrated desu

Right here frogbro.

Enchanted merchant hats are more dapper

>Japan will come online eventually and it will blow up harder. I am just buying more legendary crates and frog hats mainly.
I see that they have full Japanese translations as well, they're just not using them for some reason

if you look at the source code to the site you can see them

Yes. I've been withdrawing when the TX fee is less than 10% of the profit. Items still there after withdrawing.

>To be clear: It is our intention for our current Enchanted items to be among the rarest and most powerful in the game.
>Most of our current items are essentially one-time runs—if only 4 or 5 Merchant’s Enchanted Rings have been purchased by the time we reach the endTime, for example, then that will be the total number of that item that will ever exist in the Ethercraft universe. Basically, we want to reward early adopters as much as possible.
We will all make it, buy enchanted items.

yes. even if you die and lose your equips, you earn. this ponzi is a gold mine

Oh my god, I went to withdraw and I have to have Ether on my wallet to do that, I thought I could use the withdraw money to pay for the fees. What the fuck do I do?

Enchanted items and Seasonals should be big if this takes off. I'm holding off on buying the ones that will actually be useful once the game is up; save myself the TX cost just in case it's a cut and run.

Have got the gloves but token not showing in Metamask - they advised the token would be held by me. Do I need to manually add?

get more eth kek

Am I gonna make it? All bought for .025

God fucking damnit, sometimes this gas thing of Ethereum is just plain retarded and not user friendly at all.

>tfw poorfag
At least I have good fashion

i saw my item in the inventory and now its not there

just lagging or what?

keeps the normies out

you should be flipping your profits for more profits, user

Now people are going to start buying the higher end items because they technically have a better ROI

is it late to get in, what should , buy? no shillin pls?

That's dumb, because we want normies to understand and use this.

yep is sometimes delayed

also is worth buying the books? this thing is kinda addictive

This is literally the cheapest rare and legendary boxes ever will be

>Numbers of items sold displaying incorrect
>ETH payout per additional item purchased varies, even for the same item. Sometimes it says it will pay out .00025, sometimes .001.
>Game still isn't released

Yeah sorry, I'm not going to help you make money off of this garbage scam. If the game ever gets released I'll happily find and sell the worthless items you convinced idiots to buy into, though.

my metamask ETH is going down but i dont see shit fuckkk

also i thing i bought 2 merchant boots fml

ALL ABOARD THE FOMO TRAIN

what should I buy next?

crates. do you want to know which crate to buy?

>the first real blockchain videogame
Everything before now wasn't a game even when they feature gameplay? When you could literally play Etheremon before this garbage?

>medium says they don't want this game to be laggy
>it's laggy
>medium says "This is a major departure from the way a lot of other “game on the blockchain”-type projects are currently operating—in fact, most other projects in this space are nothing more than traditional client-server-style games that just happen to run on the EVM but are otherwise totally centralized in the hands of a few developers. "
>it's complete bullshit as none of the other games are centralized and the only control the Etheremon devs have, for example, is actually limited after the contract switch

This ponzi/pyramid scheme crazy is hilarious, but at least there's evidence that's dying down, given how few items were sold in comparison to Etheremon and Tanks in the same period of time. I bought three uncommon crates at 10 and I haven't even made .2 eth of this shit. The games are obnoxiously slow kek - and don't give me 'well you should have bought these items' because that's bullshit, and the cheapest one already, and always will, sell the most, and this is how much it's gotten so far. Nothing.

IT got released some hours ago, normies will come, just wait, don-t be a faggot.

Check your metamask address at etherscan. All items are ERC20 tokens

wew, starting to actually believe in this thing
etherscan.io/address/0x36770fF967bD05248B1c4c899FfB70caa3391b84#internaltx

These are under bought now.

ethercraft.io/#/shop/12
ethercraft.io/#/shop/9
ethercraft.io/#/shop/3

Remember: Gold will be the main token and will go on coinmarketcap. The merchants set will be worth A LOT

This is version v0.01. Don't be impatient.

Where is the "progress" saved? Like, if I close my browser, how does it remember my account? Should I be writing down the ETH adress?

2 boots kek
fml
and now i'm supposed to be getting eth over time after more people buy them?

>bought a legendary crate and santa hat
d-did I fuck up..?

Thats the seed you wrote down from metamask. Its an ethereum wallet.

Do the rewards from others buying go up or down as time goes on?
>tfw retard

ponzi week is over
let these bandwagoners enjoy their imaginary bags

Buy some merchants.

Everyone who buys, and you can sell the item as its an ERC20 token, and you can collect gold when the game releases and sell the gold for ethereum.

it's ok, legendary crate is very demanded.

How the fuck do you get eth out of this thing

I see no withdrawal option

Thanks user, how do we go about selling our items?

How do the free items work? Do I need to send 0 ETH?

Click on an item in your inventory and wait

Go to the page for the item, then wait a few seconds for the blue "Withdraw" button to pop up.

still need to pay for gas but otherwise it's "free"

>impatient
The game is lying it's ass off in the medium (effectively fudding other competitors) and it's got far less sales in the same period of time as the other games. The only way you'll make the same dividends as the other games is if they keep the purchases open forever and at that point they're a genuine ponzi game, whereas at least the others fixed themselves afterwards. At this point in time, even the most expensive Etheremon, which were 1 ETH each, had over 200 sales.

I got my money, but the amount of people buying in early generally shows the amount of people aiming to back the game and hope it does well. This has less backing than Tanks did, let alone Etheremon.

Thanks for the money, but your only chance at this point is to make yourself into a real game. Kudos on learning from the other ponzi games' mistakes, but you've come in when the market is burned, and the lying in the medium to downplay competition is pretty shit. Heck, reading over the comments in the past two threads, it seems like the people who made this game are the owners of an Etheremon channel and fudded that game in favour of this

They seriously need to add a Chinese and Korean language flag to the site. If anyone loves virtual imaginary items, it's them.

What gas limits and gas prices are you guys using?

Reeee my transaction taking forever i need my virtual shit reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Made my first withdrawal from gloves, and used it to buy a hat. Withdrawal only took ~3 min to go through.

WHY MY INVENTORY DOESNT WORK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm still skeptical. Also, can someone explain to me how this works? As soon as the price of the items increases, can I sell those items at the increased price?

I would steer clear of games like these. There aren't words to describe the amount of scam and money lost.

What is best to buy with only 0.032 ETH?
The free Gift Bag? Or other free items?

>that's why you get in at the top of the pyramid, user

Honestly? Save your ETH and watch it grow by EOY. Investing in learning the skills for a real job is for more valuable than playing a ponzi game

I dislike the whole ponzi craze, as each new one detracts from the ones before it via collateral negative publicity, but I don't think the game is an exit scam, as it clearly has more thought put into it than every game that blatantly cloned Etheremon. I imagine this project will be a good game if the devs work hard at it, as it's a nice concept, but at this point, as per normal in ponzis, buying any of the ponzi shit after the first few hours is always retarded as you'll be bagholding.

Save up for an uncommon crate. Less than a 1/3rd price compared to legendary crates.

Yeah that's great and all but an easy way to make money is this Pump discord group. They said first 1000 members get a high rank.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

Looking at the contract, the forefront items were sold in bulk (20 and 30 each, respectively) before they even released the medium post. You weren't going to get in at the very top of the pyramid because they already released the game to their ponzi-adoring friends.

This. Save your money and invest it in an IRA.

Don't listen to The game is legit and the creators answered all the questions, it's not a scam or a ponzi that will simply go away any day. There's actual development behind it and there will be a game in the near future, at the same time you can make some money if you are early, there's still time. I literally make more money with these kinds of games than with any other coins, the ROI is bigger and faster. There's always a little risk, but they have worked very good for me so far.

people are still buying frog hats for .23 ether. chinks and japs haven't even rolled out of bed yet. this is just getting started

Lol, why are you even in crypto?

Any word on the games release?

How do I cash out? I keep clicking the red exclamation point on the inventory page and nothing happens.

if you leave the page open (might take 15-30s) a withdraw button appears underneath the item

you wait on the item shop page till it loads a blue withdraw box after 3mins

Don't listen to the FUD and don't miss the boat, btw it's simple, buy the items that are most valuable, like Merchant items, swords or better the Legendary Loot Crate.
For now you can't sell it, think of this like an ICO, this is a pre-sale, like cryptokitties at the beginning and all that shit. You earn some Eth that you can withdraw immediately (so, this is not a scam), then you can also sell the items on Etheredelta as soon as there are contract addresses. Or you can use them to play when the game comes out. This is one of the first games on the Ethereum network and it's similar to Minecraft, why shouldn't it blow up?
Just go on the Discord, Telegram, ask questions, they will reply to you, they are very active and serious about this shit, inform, but try to buy items early, there is still time but earlier is better

You click an item in the inventory page, wait for it to load, and there's a withdrawal blue button at the bottom.

you are all faggots who shopped for game items, why shouldn't people do that with crypto games?
This will blow up, it's also done to resemble Minecraft like Overwatch copied League of Legends, to make gamers feel comfy, I repeat, if you think it's a scam, just don't buy, but at least DYOR about team and development

i just spent 0.6 etc on items. how fucked am i

Question. I need serious help. I fucking HATE metamask. I click the withdrawal button and it wants me to send some shit back over to them again? Could you explain that? What should i put for the limit and gwei values? I sent one over for like 47 gwei or something and i still haven't received my Etherrr.

>don't listen to the fud
This is one of the people who got in early because the devs released it to their friends, and people in charge of things like their own Discords, before anyone else. He's telling you to 'buy anything' because he's bought every piece of the major sets.

You're buying way too late at this point The ponzi has been up for 8 hours, you will not make your ROI. In ponzis, you won't make your ROI after the first few hours. If you bought late, take this as a learning experience and don't make the mistake next time.

For future reference, have some tips for ponzi games: Buy the cheapest shit as that's what will sell the most, don't buy after the first hour (sometimes you can go to two, but you'll be cutting it close), don't reinvest your gains into the ponzi, as by the time you have significant enough gains, everything's been bought too much - unless, of course, you invested like 3 eth and got in as part of the dev's group of friends who snatched everything early, in which case you've probably made the dividends for 1 or 2 more items before it starts running out of steam.

>being this much of a faggot
if you're on Veeky Forums you could have been in from the very start. enjoy posting salt in every ethercraft thread for the next few weeks while anons stack ether

>everyone posting long and thoughtful posts about a Ponzi game

Goys I have an unrelated question, has anyone taken mushrooms/dmt to discuss crypto trading strategies with the spirit world?

you lucky sons a bitches that got in uncommon at .025 3xed

When usualy this shit run out of steam. 2 days or a week?

Yeah uncommons gonna blow up once people realize legendaries are way too expensive already to recoup prices.

I like copypasta whine, just get in dude, stop complaining

i wonder why we dont hear anything about these stupid fucking cars anymore

Only bought 2, but feelsgoodman

>if you're on Veeky Forums you could have been in from the very start
I've already made money off it, and no, you couldn't get within the first 20 - 30 sales of the major items because they were pre-released to friends of the dev.
At this point you're just trying to leech money off the people who have yet to see the pyramid games, because everyone else has already bought in ridiculously early or knew what was going on and avoided it after a certain period of time.

Thanks for the free money, as with every ponzi.

>You're buying way too late at this point The ponzi has been up for 8 hours, you will not make your ROI. In ponzis, you won't make your ROI after the first few hours. If you bought late, take this as a learning experience and don't make the mistake next time.
Yeah, tell me about bitconnect, lol, you don't know anything. This is not a ponzi, there will be a game, so there's much more behind it. At the same time it just got released today, it hasn't even reached it's peak.

It runs out of steam in the first 2 - 3 hours at absolute best. Most games run out after the first hour because everyone knows that the more you buy right away, the more you make. These get shilled to Veeky Forums after the insiders get in.

any other fresh games to creep on coming up?

You're /selling/ the ponzi, not the game. The threads are nothing but 'buy now get this ponzi item' rather than 'look at this innovation' - at best, the latter is used as icing on the cake, not the main selling point. The game itself doesn't need the ponzi, but it doesn't change that this is what your main selling point is at the moment. Right now the game is a ponzi and that's literally all there is to it.

When they cut off the ponzi purchase options as every other one does, and you start shilling the game for what it does rather than the money you're trying to leech off people, that's when you can say 'there's so much behind it'.

Don't listen to this retard , what he's saying is totally false, read:

If there are, you need to be in the discords and telegrams of the predecessors, because it's always someone from there who makes his own. Jerk people off until you're on the inside group. Otherwise, you'll never know about the games until they're being released, in which case it's a race.

This doesn't cover literally anything I said lmao. That's some weak as fuck counter-fud. I'm spouting facts because it's literally the same for every other ponzi. You either get in early or you baghold.

>The threads are nothing but 'buy now get this ponzi item' rather than 'look at this innovation'

The entire crypto market is a giant ponzi scheme

Practically every thread on Veeky Forums shilling a coin/token is just what you described. How strangely similar, lol.

>runs out of steam
anyone can see that you're wrong by keeping an eye on the transactions here: etherscan.io/address/0x36770fF967bD05248B1c4c899FfB70caa3391b84#internaltx
this shit has doubled in the past 2 hours